Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Add Lore for Mythic Reliks (and other mythics)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by WitherHall, Jul 28, 2024.

1. WitherHall

WitherHall Travelled Adventurer

So, as I was looking over the new mythics from Annihilation, I realised that Resonance, the new WE mythic relik, is the only mythic relik to have lore. Why? A lot of these reliks have great potential for lore, and I hate to see them deprived of it. Hell, it's not just the reliks! A lot of other mythics don't have lore either! It's been heading in the right direction though, at least. All of the new mythics added have lore, and so do many of the newer items. But please, give at least some of these reliks lore!

2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Go on beta and use item lender to give yourself a mythic relik, please.

Samsam101 likes this.
  3. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    we already this this. every single mythic has lore now

Samsam101 likes this.
  4. culpitisn'taword

culpitisn'taword Skilled Adventurer

Not everyone has beta. I don't recall the mythics being specifically stated to have item lore in the changelog, so it's completely reasonable for someone to suggest giving them lore, if they were like most of the server and couldn't use beta.