Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Victory Screen for Dungeons

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Othmaane, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Othmaane

Othmaane Arcanist

Minecraft:
    Salutations,

I'd like to propose the addition of a victory screen when completing dungeons. This feature could significantly enhance the player experience and add a sense of accomplishment and closure after these challenging encounters.

Detail:

What is the suggestion?

The idea is to introduce a victory screen that appears after successfully completing a dungeon. This screen could display:

• The player's name and guild of origin.
    • The total time taken to complete the dungeon.
    • Key statistics such as damage dealt, damage taken, healing performed, etc.
    • Rewards earned.
    • A brief summary or a quote related to the storyline or the dungeon completed.
    Why is it good for Wynn?

1. Sense of Accomplishment: A dedicated victory screen would give players a greater sense of achievement, making their efforts feel recognized and rewarding.
    2. Encourages Teamwork: For team-based dungeons, showcasing team statistics and members promotes collaboration and might encourage players to form and join groups.
    3. Replay Value: Detailed statistics can motivate players to improve their performance, try for faster completion times, and compete with friends or the community for better scores.
    4. Narrative Engagement: A summary or quote can help reinforce the story and lore, making the game world feel more immersive and connected.
    Is it possible?

Given Wynncraft's existing infrastructure and UI elements, implementing a victory screen should be feasible. The game already tracks various player statistics and rewards, so displaying this information in a new format would be a matter of integrating these features into a post-completion screen.

Does it fit?

Yes, it fits well within the theme and style of Wynncraft. A victory screen aligns with the RPG elements of the game, enhancing the overall experience without disrupting the existing gameplay mechanics.

Has it been suggested before?

I have reviewed the existing suggestions and did not find any similar requests. If this has been suggested previously, consider this post as additional support for the idea.

Feedback or suggestion?

This is a suggestion aimed at adding a new feature to the game. It is not feedback on an existing feature.

In conclusion, a victory screen for dungeons would be a valuable addition to Wynncraft, enhancing the player experience and promoting engagement and replayability.

PS: I am not sure if a similar victory screen exists for raids and other bosses, but if not, it would be a great addition as well.

Thank you for considering this suggestion!

Gogeta, alexphilgab and starx280 like this.
  2. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    chatgpt acquired

Gogeta likes this.
  3. Othmaane

Othmaane Arcanist

Minecraft:
    of course i aint gonna write all of this. what matters is the idea :)

4. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea the idea is good, pretty sure there was another suggestion about this in the beta subforum too

Gogeta and Othmaane like this.
  5. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Btw this has been added for raids in the 2.1 beta, and I would love for this to be added to normal dungeons as well.

6. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :grimacing:

Gogeta, Emogla3, Ninja_VK and 2 others like this.
  7. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "all this"
    Bro have you seen any of ChrisWildFire or PurpleEmerald's rework ideas?
    Or HMTN's theories?

8. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  9. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would +1 this, but using AI to make this is lame and that immediately makes me disregard this idea no matter how good it is.

Gogeta and Elytry like this.
  10. Othmaane

Othmaane Arcanist

Minecraft:
    why does it matter that i used AI to formulate the message? english is not my first language, i explained the idea to chatgpt in arabic and he formulated and wrote it in english. whats so wrong with that?

starx280 likes this.
  11. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you used AI to translate the entirety of your idea from Arabic to English, then that's fine, but if AI wrote some parts of it that wasn't in your original suggestion and the original post claims you wrote all of that, then it's lazy and you're making it look like you made the entire idea when AI added some parts to it.

Gogeta likes this.
  12. Yuta Okkotsu

Yuta Okkotsu I’m not racist because I hate all races equally VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Using Chatgpt to write not even 1 page is crazy ngl

13. culpitisn'taword

culpitisn'taword Skilled Adventurer

...I'd like the idea, but yeah, it's just kind of scummy to have an AI write the suggestion for you. Especially if you imply it was because you were too lazy to write it out in full yourself.

Gogeta likes this.
  14. Galaxias

Galaxias wybel collector VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    to be fair I did suggest bringing back featured wynncraftian with like 2 sentences

15. MaizePizza37556

MaizePizza37556 Assasin that make some ideas

I love them

Earthbrine likes this.