Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Website/Forum Non-binary gender option on forums

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Freigt, Jun 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freigt

Freigt 10 years a newbie VIP+

Minecraft:
    Definitely surprised to see that this isn't an option. A simple "non-binary" or even an "other" gender marker would be appreciated by a lot of people. Not everyone wants to leave it at "not specified."

In my ideal world we'd be able to enter whatever we want as our gender identifier but I imagine the website might not be structured for that.

2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I swore this was a feature. The absence of it might be part of this forum-template-website that a lot of game forums and such use, but hopefully we could add an option for non-binary

Elysium_ likes this.
  3. Stonefriend

Stonefriend Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hopefully we could? D: We can! :D (I hope)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
  4. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I thought it was a thing too, but when I checked today there was only unspecified.
    Yeah, I'd want that too as in a lot of cases sometimes people with technically non-binary identities may not ID as non-binary. (For instance, some fluids just ID as fluid while others, like me, just generally ID as non-binary.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.