Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Some random suggestions

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Ultraman001, Jun 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultraman001

Ultraman001 Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Firstly, I saw on the suggestion rules thingy that it's better to check if someone didn't suggested it already, and well this idea would help: basically on the Hypixel forums when you're naming your thread it will automatically search if there is not a thread with a similar name and recommend it to you, and I think that would help greatly on this forum.
    Secondly, tbh I know it's not really in the same spirit as current Wynncraft but I would really think a sort of multi class would be interesting. Like that could use all weapon and ability tree; I'm saying this because it's really annoying espiecially for new player when you find a weapon that look really cool but it's just not from your class and I'm sorry but I ain't leveling up a new class to level 100 just because I found a cool weapon. Also that would be balanced by the fact that you would have access to all ability tree but still the same amount of ability point, so you could not just master all class at once and be absolutely OP.
    And my third suggestion would also help the one above, as it is a sort of save for ability tree. Again inspired by Hypixel, where you can allocate magical point for stat, and you can buy a save for your current settings with in game money so you don't have to reallocate every point every time you switch class/playstyle, and just have to click on a button.

2. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I think that the ability tree is enough multi class that Wynn needs

3. Ultraman001

Minecraft:
    wdym
    Also a few other ideas, again inspired by Hypixel (tbh if Hypixel and Wynncraft fused this would be the best server possible lmao): putting the necklace, bracelet and ring slot in like the player menu or smth, and maybe same for ingredient pouch and emerald pouch so we can have more inventory slot

4. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can mix and match archetypes of your class, which serves as hybridizing class niches and abilities.

The servers are so drastically different, and we would much rather preserve our own identity that just be another gear part of Everybody's Favorite Monopoly.

We want them to be part of the UI with your armor, as they are part of your equipment loadout. Also Emerald Pouches are items, it's not like the ingredient pouch where you just have one for the whole game.

Earthbrine likes this.
  5. Ultraman001

Minecraft:
    Sorry if you took it badly, I just meant that both server are very good and have feature that complement each other
    What I meant for the emerald pouch was when you have the item in your inventory you can put it in a slot in the character menu, like Tomes for exemple. I also understand that them being part of the UI make it look good, but when I'm playing I often miss those inventory spaces and having to run back to the closest city every time is really annoying

Last edited: Jun 9, 2024
  6. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    /fixquests

Also we do not want to copy stuff over from Skyblock.

7. Ultraman001

Minecraft:
    Not talking about quest item like used during the quest I meant quest Reward like Champion Set
    And I yeah I'm too against just flat copying Skyblock but they have ideas that would fit perfectly in Wynncraft to improve the gameplay, and same for you alot of thing on Wynncraft could improve Hypixel gameplay I'm just trying to make the player experience perfect

8. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. this would be a nice addition, but i don't think it looks possible with wynn's current forum system
    2. although i do kinda want a "subclass" system for lore reasons, this is probably not going to happen
    3. sure, reallocating ability points could become annoying if one wanted to switch builds often
    4. having more inventory slots would be great, after all the tome screen exists, but not sure if this is ok in terms of game design
    5. though this'd be nice, i don't think this would fit with the lore. it would be better instead if these quest rewards were harder to dispose of

9. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most quest rewards are tradeable so you can buy them on tm if you lose/discard them.

10. Ultraman001

Minecraft:
    In term of lore they already give the items to every player, giving it twice to the same guy for a price won't make much of a difference

11. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Spaces? Unless you're carrying several stacks of LE around at all times, you only need 1 pouch.
    It would make a huge difference as canonically all of the quests (other than ???) are completed by a single player.
    I don't understand this. How would a 4th wall break be better for the lore?
    The character menu is already bloated and confusing to navigate as is, and this would just make it worse. Also, it's not uncommon for new players in HSB to ask where the equipment slots are, don't you think that moving several crucial parts of the Wynncraft experience would just cause confused players to quit?

12. Ultraman001

Minecraft:
    No but like items when I'm doing caves etc

13. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "lucky you I have a spare one-of-a-kind item"
    It's a 4th wall break, and a pretty intrusive one as well.

Elysium_ likes this.
  14. Ultraman001

Minecraft:
    Did you by chance ever heard of the term "suggestion", or also just "changing the dialogue to accomodate change to the quest"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.