Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Several Suggestions for certain outdated stuff (Duels, forge, Wars)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by kevix012, May 26, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevix012

kevix012 Well-Known Adventurer

Hello guys, i have several ideas for a lot of stuff, in this post i'm gonna review some stuff that could improve certain stuff and make the game better

Duels:

So duels as you may know is a game mechanic where 1 player fights another right? well duels are not that fun because right know this game mechanic is outdated, builds tend to be about healing, be a dps or tank so if you have 2 tanks going agains the duel would be super long and not as fun as most would like, so i have this idea that might be fun and even usefull for practicing

"Party duels" yes, this would be something really fun, allowing a party fight another party (only for 1-4 player parties and champion could have the oportunity of 5-6 player partys as long as there are at least 1 champion on each party) this will allow complex strategy development and a more healthy pvp while you wait for certain stuff in the server such as soul points, also there could be roles, a dps would need a player to protect them, and also aoe damage would be more valuable.

this could work with a new comand such as "/party duel (name of the other party leader)"

Forgery:
    Right now, forge is not the most atractive area for high level parties, but they could provide a good scenario for real challengues, i have diferent suggestions for this

"Raidable" Forgery, revamp the forgery would be good for players, lootruns seems to be more atractive, thats why i recommend a new forgery system, now, the forgery chest i think is good but it could be a little more rewarding in exchange of certain "buffs and curses" (called corruption advance), like raids you could pick a buff, for example monk buff, but, it would only last for 1 dungeon, for example, when you are doing corrupted decrepit sewers, pick 1 out of 3 buffs, after you complete it, you would lose the buff to gain another buff, this buffs would be "corruption boons" giving you stats and buffing in a certain way the enemy, after you complete a dungeon, the next one would offer the same, and you would lose the buff, but the curse or corruption factor would stay the same in this game mechanic, you could do dungeons alone or in duos, allowing for complex interactions between the duo and the buffing in enemies, so, for example if your duo picks a buff that has +20% enemy damage and you are not that tanky you would need to pick a buff that balance this, this would make the "corrupted" dungeons a better look and at least be more atractive for people who doesn't want to do things alone (lootrun) but also doesn't want to play with that many players (raids).

the beneficial part comes when you do with a couple, because, curses stacks in couples, so the limit of curses alone would be 8 and with a couple 16, the forgery chest would be buffed acording to the number of curses (with a limit of 16 curses, 2 per type of dungeon) a sugestion of curse and the effect on chest would be something like this

Sinner: Everytime you And/or your partner kills an enemy, gain 50% damage when you kill an enemy (enemies gain 5% resistance) = little buff in forgery chest

Masochist: Gives you +15% damage when you have less than 80% health (corruption curse: enemies gain +10% health lose 3/1s mana regen) = +chance of finding potions (exp included) + normal buff in forgery chest

Insanity: Gives you +35 Intelligence +10% life stealing (corruption curse: if you start a dungeon and run out of sprint, spawn 5 enemies (slow melee enemies), every 5 minutes loss 5% maximun health and 5 inteligence) = Big buff in forgery chest

Greedy: Gives you +10% walk speed (corruption curse: enemies gain 80% fire and tunder defenses, potions no longer works (mana/hp/crafted/stats)) = +Big buff in the forgery chest + 1 emerald block at the end of every dungeon

Ludopathy: + 15 dextery, + 15 speed, spawn 1 chest at start of the next dungeons, this chest would contain potions, emeralds and loot (afected by loot quality and loot bonus) (corruption curse: every run next to this one, enemies gain +3% walk speed and you gain -5% health regen)= +Big buff in the forgery chest + 1 emerald block at the end of every dungeon

Ansiety: +10% walk speed, -40 intelligence, + 10 agility, every time you get hit, gain 10% thorns for 10 seconds and stackable by 5 (corruption curse: if you start a dungeon and stay at the same place, spawn 3 enemies (shooters))= +medium buff in the forgery chest + 1 emerald block at the end of every dungeon

Jeallosy: +50% damage (corruption curse -20 every stat after completing 1 dungeon, - 30% health after completing 3 dungeons) = little buff in forgery chest

Guild wars:
    Guild wars are really fun, i played a little but seems very competitive and most of the players that plays it are experienced, many new players are not that secure, thats why we need just a little reward for those starting guild wars at the same time that experienced players doesn't lose the fun, for now, i don't have a particular idea for the mechanic of guild wars, but, i have an award idea

Mithical War Rewarding
    , yes, this is something that would allow a player in the guild to gain something that would be usefull in the guild, for this, i have in mind a loot sistem that would seem apropiate
    Top 1 Guild: x1 shiny mithic item, x2 mithics and x1 stack of LE (for elegible) x10 Half Stack and if you don't win anything 5 Le (I elaborate below)
    Top 2-10 guilds in : Garantee: x1 mithic, x1 stack of LE, x10 half stacks and if you don't win anythin 5 Le
    Top 11-100 guilds: x1 stack of Le, x5 Half stack, and if you don't win anything 3Le
    top 101-200: x1 half stack of Le, and if you don't win anythin 1 Le

Now, the rewarding system would take in mind things like guild participation in wars this would be rewarded by the guild wars system and not by the guild master or any member, so for example, if you are in the top 1 guild, one member has a garantee of 1 shiny mithic the more you participate the more chances you get to be the one who gets it, for example, a guild with 11 members win 1th place, this would be the chances of every member

Member A: participation in wars = 100% (100 wars wins) -> 40.5% of chances to get Shiny mithic or mithic // higher chance of getting stack/half stack of emeralds if not and if you don't get anything you get 5Le ()
    Member B: participation in wars = 100% (100 wars wins) -> 40.5% of chances to get Shiny mithic or mithic // higher chance of getting stack/half stack of emeralds if not and if you don't get anything you get 5Le ()
    Member C: participation in wars = 50% (50 wars wins) -> 18% of chances to get Shiny mithic or mithic // higher chance of getting stack/half stack of emeralds if not and if you don't get anything you get 5Le ()
    Member D participation in wars = 10% (10 wars wins) -> 1 % of chances to get Shiny mithic or mithic // higher chance of getting stack/half stack of emeralds if not and if you don't get anything you get 5Le ()
    Member E, F, G, H, I and J participation in wars = 4% (non eligible/ 4 wars wins) - garantee 5 Le
    Member K no participation = 5 Le if it has more than 2 months in the guild

These ideas could be improved so let me know what you think about and if you have suggestions or changes that could complement this feel free to comment below

Last edited: May 26, 2024
    Sir_Doomed likes this.
  2. kevix012

kevix012 Well-Known Adventurer

i know this would be dificult and maybe take tons of time but also would fix certain problems in certain mechanics, but i hope that at least wynncraft team have some ideas from the community to get better stuff

3. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is cool but CT should fix pvp first (which is very low priority). Also, afaik a similar thing can already be done on housing.
    Turning Forgery and Wars into lootrunning V2 is a bad idea. They are their own, unique systems, with their corresponding rewards, and any changes to them should be to enhance them, not to transform them.
    (also making everything be a method to obtain mythics is a bad idea, all of the endgame activities already have their own unique rewards)
    (raids give tomes, forgery gives XP and dungeon items, lootrunning gives powerful weapons﹑armours﹑and accessories, and guild wars give guild tomes)

4. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We also have ideas of our own, we just can't immediately implement them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.