Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics My vision of a better Wynncraft

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Stratiformis, Oct 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    100 items for Mythics+Fableds
    200 legendary armours, 222 weapons, 128 accessories

Total of 650 items to make skins for. How many items were there before Gavel?
    (also I am pretty sure there was more from the loor rework, this is from Wynndata)

Elysium_ likes this.
  2. Stratiformis

Stratiformis Banned 5 years ago. Hoping to come back...

Minecraft:
    There's no need for retexturing the accessories. I don't remember exactly how many items were there before Gavel, but every piece of armour has had its own skin. Btw, there weren't any accessories, mythics and fableds before Gavel

3. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes. I played since 2013 on another account before swapping to my current one in 2018. There were like, 1/4 the items we have now.

Though considering you haven't logged in for 5 years, I doubt you would know that would you.

This entire thread just reads as "I played pre gavel so I am entitled to special treatment and opinions"

luckeyLuuk and Samsam101 like this.
  4. Stratiformis

Minecraft:
    The tread is not about this, but yes, the veterans must be treated differently and should be at least entitled to a FUCKING SECOND CHANCE. All I did was just an outmap exploring, but the moder team thought that I've leaked an SE (my former friend Minkashev (you might actually know him) did it, not me)

5. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    While I agree bans for ""leaking"" have been really iffy in Wynn's mod history and should be looked into more on their end (I don't know your situation, but maybe try appealing again? It's been 5 years, that's an awfully long time imo) I don't think veteran players should be entitled to any special treatment in general.

6. Stratiformis

Minecraft:
    Salted said that my problem is that I have canceled my appeal. Well, long story short: I was a kid in 2018 and did a lot of mistakes + my English was not so good at that time. We had a 2 year long argument with the mod team, I called them stupid multiple times, apologized for it, tried to make a deal in which I would tell the nickname of a guy who leaked SE in exchange for my unban, but they said that they don't care. About cancelling the appeal now, well, it was like a rage-quit because I was told that I would have to wait until the update is released and it pissed me off since I knew that some players were given even THIRD chances (Adomorn, but more like Adomoron cuz he did some duping and untradable trading which are worse things imho).

Castti likes this.
  7. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My apologies, based on your title I assumed that this entire thread was a joke and that everyone was getting caught in your web but I see now that this thread is genuine. I'm not gonna bother picking apart your ideas because everyone else already did that, but i will respond to suggestion #16.

No. We will not give special privileges to veteran players. Having played Wynn in 2014 does not make you any less of a rulebreaker. I shouldn't need to say more.

Guess what? Road to Dern has been out for more than 3 years now. You can appeal. Just be honest and respectful in your appeal and maybe then you'll get a second chance.

8. Stratiformis

Minecraft:
    I can't appeal. It says that I've already made an appeal and it was rejected
    And yes, I'm sorry for showing off my vet-ness, I just find it really sad and depressing that the guy like me who genuinely loves this game and has played it for a long time is still banned even though it's been 5 years now... I have changed a lot after so much time and I certainly wouldn't do the same mistake again. However, Salkasm is just ignoring me

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    luckeyLuuk likes this.
  9. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    so 400 items max
    Except that a lot of items have been added since. I would guess 200 items or less, not even a third of the item pool now.

This is a lot of work.

10. Stratiformis

Minecraft:
    I've made a new appeal in the player report section (because I can't use a ban appeals section since my previous ban appeal was denied) and there's simply no answer, they just ignore me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.