Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Design Potions in chest are capped at level 75 (STATS POTIONS!) PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Luision, Jul 5, 2023.

?

would you like this changed added with the new 2.03 update?

1. YES I like this idea

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No this is dumb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who even picksup the stat pots anyways?

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luision

Luision Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I like to bring an attention to the wynncraft community, it may have been overlooked for that past few years as no one picks up these stats pots in their Lootruns!

While stats potions are scaled at lower levels (until level 75), after level 75+ areas the chest seems to have only level 75 stat potions.

What does this mean? you currently can't find level 75+ stat potions in chest in areas that are level 90+ (Rodo, Sky/Void and SE)

Why is this important? well imagine if you are lootrunning in the silent expanse and you find a mythic bow but instead of the normal epoch (a level 102 bow) you would find, you would be getting an az (a level 74 bow that is far worse comparably to epoch) instead.

2. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No one's probably noticed this because stat potions are dead drops in chests. No one ever grabs them because they're cheap to buy in stores and aren't needed often, so them showing up in chests is overall an extremely minor thing that generally people just don't care enough to check. I personally think they should just be removed from lootchests altogether.

3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly I'd use 'em more if they didn't cost a few eb a pop. The bonuses are nice, but usually not quite worth it for me. If I could actually find high level ones as loot I'd be more willing to chugalug whenever I'm doing something a bit more difficult.

dr_carlos and trex1611 like this.
  4. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When I get stat potions in chests I just pop them instantly. Pretty good temp boost during a lootrun in SE where the additional sp can enhance performance during defend/slay/destroy objectives

luckeyLuuk, Da Homeboi and Melkor like this.
  5. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I remember when the level 95 variants were busted op, this is probably the original reason they did not drop in chests because stat potions are relatively common drops.

6. Ad4m

Ad4m Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I might be the only one who picks up the pots. It would be appreciated if the pots are not capped at 75 so i can replace the looted ones with the merchants. (It is not dead drops if it was lvl100 and has more charges)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.