Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

We need more merchants in towns

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Zuko, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuko

Zuko Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    More of a QOL change, and it's a minor inconvenience but it's quite annoying that certain towns won't have basic features, such as a trade market, or a scroll merchant that offers scrolls to other major cities. For example, let's say your traveling pretty far from the nearest major city, and one of your items got sold on the trade market. If you want to claim that, you have to travel all the way back to the nearest major city to get it, whereas if we had a trade market in that small town, you could get your emeralds and go right back to whatever you were doing. The same goes for if you're far out in the wilderness and you want a quick way to get back. It would be nice if the scroll merchant sold scrolls to other major cities so you could travel quicker. It's nothing major, but it would definitely make the game better.

fungamerlol likes this.
  2. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    having trade markets in small towns doesn't really make much sense from an in game immersion perspective- why would Lexdale be a hub of trading?
    and I think the scroll merchant thing has more to do with player exploration and encouraging you to find higher level cities/doesn't make sense to put high level scrolls in lower level towns

understandable suggestion though

3. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If a town has a housing balloon you can always join another player's open house, and 8 times out of 10 they will have a bank, trade market, and blacksmith there at the minimum

4. Nutmegan

Nutmegan Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I just have an alternate character and do a /class if I really want to check on market stuff, but I don't micro manage my market stuff that much, so I could see where someone that finds that part of the game more compelling than I do might find that annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.