Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Pets & Horses [IDEA] New Mounts for Wynncraft

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Sventt, Dec 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sventt

Sventt Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I really love wynncraft and as a mmorpg server , i think wynncraft could have more mounts, and no only horses mounts, i mean there could be another new quests in where u can obtain new mounts, these mounts could be modeled with texture pack or with armor stands

These mounts could add u more space in your inventory for grinding, give u more speed or cosmetic effects, and maybe could have their own rarities and very rare chances to be dropped and others from quests rewards

The mounts could be mammoth, dragons, lizards, wyverns, lions, tigers, scorpions, birds, ents, giant turtles, frogs and other mounts that we could have, i think this feature could be awesome for wynncraft and i really want to be implemented someday, i know its a crazy idea but dreaming cost nothing so i wanted to express the idea here, have a very good day my friends

2. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FROGGERY

Sventt likes this.
  3. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no to the dragons, birds, wyverns, other flying stuff

funny boss cheese with galloping spurs just hover really high in the air

strikeflame5356 likes this.
  4. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    pretty cool idea but andro gave the best statement above me. I think if they made galloping not work on flying mounts and made flying mounts only be useable in certin areas like the main map (emerald trail etc) it would work

5. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I think ‘flying’ mounts could work if they only looked like they were flying but actually just had a model that stayed a bit above the ground

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.