Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Ingame-vc for Wynntils

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by nikita539, Sep 3, 2021.

?

Should we add vc to Wynntils?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No (give good reasons)

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikita539

nikita539 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Before I knew Wynntils, I played always on LabyMod. This is a mod with several game improvements like more fps, cosmetics ingame etc. and one of them was this ingame-vc addon.

I always played with it and only sometimes I met ppl on Wynncraft with voicechat too of Labymod. Was a bit borring without anyone speeking ingame. Since many ppl are using Wynntils, I came to the idea why no vc on wynntils?

This could be an addon with what you can turn on/off the vc so its your choice to speak and hear or just vibe with netflix while doing profs. Next to the name that is on the player could be a speaker sign that shows if the player is speaking or not (for non vc users theres nothing). Ofc you could just use labymod but like I said, I only see one vc user in two months and Wynntils is used by an very high amount of players on Wynn.

Jackkoh likes this.
  2. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    voice chat is certainly not for everyone, there is people who want to hide their voices and remain silent. Voice is privacy you know, there is many things you can know from voices... such as where you live by accent, how old you are.. etc etc. But you can toggle it, yes.

nikita539 likes this.
  3. nikita539

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah the voice can tell such thing about someone thats true. You can disable vc e.g. with F8 then and just play like there is no vc ingame. It's all up to the one who is playing and those who wanna vc can have their fun time meeting ppl and speaking. this would also improve communication in that way that you dont need to type like in a raid and risk to die.

Jackkoh likes this.
  4. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Wynntils is unofficial, so this isn't actually the right place to suggest it.

cmosier, ditsario and Jackkoh like this.
  5. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes that is correct but maybe the wynntils devs will see this

nikita539 likes this.
  6. nikita539

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it would do the most sense to add this addon to wynntils since it is the most used client on wynncraft. Tbh vc would even fit in very in Voices of Wynn, since it has to do with voices. If it would be like this then there would be again not so many vc users, but at least more than with labymod.

7. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He said that suggestions related to Wynntils should go on Wynntils's platforms, and not on Wynncraft's, which is in no way affiliated with Wynntils.

8. Rosevine

Rosevine Drawer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think this is a good idea, though I'm not sure on how easy it would be to implement. If it were to be added though, I think it should be optional.

9. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Thread locked, this is general suggestions for wynncraft, not wynntils.
    If you have a suggestion for wynntils, try suggesting on the wynntils discord or contact someone who works with wynntils.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.