Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Kind Things People Have Done For You (on Wynncraft)

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Rosevine, Dec 15, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My beloved friend @WillyBeany bought my Champion rank as a Christmas/early Birthday gift (which is this Friday u.u). Thank you so much Will!!

And a HUGE thank you to Fleris Enthusiast @Deco113 for not only sharing his spare Warp and other belongings with me but being my closest friend and partner in crime ^_^

thepicferret, starx280 and Deco113 like this.
  2. hariesh

hariesh Lord of Selchar VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Some guy when I was recording my Wynncraft series (coming out today at 5pm GMT on my channel), he came up to me and gave me 5 EB asa lvl 2 mage in ragni

What a lovely guy!

starx280 likes this.
  3. CapCac

CapCac DogEatingSpaghetti

Mhm idk

one guy played some dungeons and hanged out with me

Someone helped me with Bob’s tomb, they waited like -5 min becouse i was slow xD, they were really nice

thazs pretty much all i can think of, i didnt play much wynn so i havent stumbled into a whole lot of nice people

starx280 and Rosevine like this.
  4. Cuocu

Cuocu Owner of Simply Oranges CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - TheTrueMVP for giving level 34 me in Almuj 3 LE back when I first started.
    - runawaybob27 raiding my stream and introducing me to the world that was Wynncraft twitch streamers.
    - Also runawaybob27 for having hella item bomb parties that resulted in my first mythic (a Hero) at level 87-8.
    - My baby Incarnate for helping me do quests and level with his 4-5 year old lvl 50-something archer on my first play through.

5. TheAckening

TheAckening Local YIMBY

don't necropost please

Rosevine likes this.
  6. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Thread locked due to necropost.

14. Do not necropost.

Posting on a thread that has been untouched for more than around 30 days or has no discussion is called a necropost and is not allowed unless your post starts a new discussion. The poster of a thread can request for an unlock by sending a private message to a moderator or reporting the thread with the message “please unlock”.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.