Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Guilds Hey, Can I Please Stop Getting 3 Shot By Guild Tower Attacks That I Can't See Or Dodge

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ExRider111Ryan, Apr 9, 2021.

?

Remove Invisible or Undodgeable Guild Tower Attacks

1. Agree

2. Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExRider111Ryan

ExRider111Ryan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
    Guild wars are just panic zealot all over again. It's impossible to attack any guild territory without getting 3 shot by invisible attacks which I cannot see, don't understand, and are not explained anywhere, and the only viable strategy is to heal spam as mage. For context, this is all from guild defenses that are rated VERY LOW. Please remove invisible attacks, or attacks that you cannot strafe to dodge for guild towers, it's just unfair.

2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Agree.
    They can't be even properly voided, at least as archer and assassin

3. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    True, things like "very low" or "low" defenses sound just funny
    Here is another proof of how great 1.20 warring is, "low" defense is op

4. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    If this doesn't get added the content team is cringe

5. MlecznyHuxel99

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And mean and unfunny!

strikeflame5356 likes this.
  6. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Tower is meant to be done with a guild, and not solo so I tottaly disagree with that even if I would like personnaly to do it solo I understand that it shouldnt be done like that and that doing it should require at least 10-15 teamates.
    Also I think that giving the opportunity to do it solo would give to everyone the chance of taking the territory they want and that it could break the actual territory's and create a huge mess where nobody will get trading routes.

7. RandomJukebox

RandomJukebox gamer with extra cheese VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You guys are living 3 hits?

8. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    If I am lucky

9. ExRider111Ryan

ExRider111Ryan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Minecraft:
    This suggestion is only about removing unfair/undodgeable/invisible attacks from guild wars, not how many players should be able to win a war, but I completely agree that guild wars should not be solo-able, or should be very hard to solo. Although I feel like VERY LOW should require a couple players at most to take out, and noting like 15, because imagine how many players you'd need to take out a well defended tower if you needed 15 to take out the lowest difficulty ones. It would be unreasonable. Requiring such a large amount of players for one guild war is extremely disrespectful for people's time due to the amount of planning it would require to get 15 people on at the same time in the same location, (its just a game, it shouldn't invade your personal life/time.) I think something along the lines of 3, 5, and 7 highly skilled players being required for completing LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH defense rated guild towers respectively would be more reasonable than 15 for any of them. Requiring a large amount of players would also actually put the defending guild at a severe disadvantage, because in the instance where a guild does organize a large army which needs 15 players per territory they want to take down at once, well now you've got a defending guild caught with their pants so far down they're knotted twice and inside out - due to the very short warning of a guild attack, it would be nigh impossible for the defending guild to organize a counter-offensive matching the size of the offensive in such little time.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  10. MinerDwarf222

MinerDwarf222 I AM A DWARF. HERO

Minecraft:
    I just want to state for the record there are reports of people soloing high hqs I believe.

[EDIT] I'll edit this later cause it is misleading.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  11. IzzSt

IzzSt Nephilim CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The maximum amount of players that can enter a war is six.

strikeflame5356 and Whats_Sigma like this.
  12. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    That's an orange lily do you have any idea how glassy olily builds are?

-100% air def
    typically like 50 ish defence
    not a build to be used as the prime example as to why low defences are too hard
    - Low simply means that there's a set number of upgrades on the territory. Theoretically, if only tower attacks were upgraded, it would deal more damage

Low is not a classification to expect an easy defence from.

I watched it... you had 4 defence... + olily... it's not the system it's your build that's bad

13. MlecznyHuxel99

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The thing is that I wasnt using olily but gma

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  14. CT

CT Blue sponge CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Whichever weapon it was you had 4 defence. Sometimes dodging can fail, and 4 def isn't enough to war.

15. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Still ~5k damage is quite a lot...
    Especially with that frequency

16. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I see what you mean, maybe these invisible attacks could be replaced with something else like : bomb throwing , laser sights (laser that targets you [red particles] and after a short amount of time they stop locking on you and you have to dodge or you get instant killed) , auto target missiles (like in EO the skulls could have a lot more hp and can do a lot more damages). In this way the tower wont be solo-able because of all these single target attacks needing other players to take down but you wont need so much help too.

17. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "oh! guild wars! this should be fun!"
    4 seconds later
    *shuts off pc*

18. BoundlessSea

BoundlessSea Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Personally, I don't mind the undodgeable attacks from towers. With a decent build, you should be able to defeat a very low tower by yourself, and depending on what was upgraded, you could also defeat a low tower by yourself. Mage isn't necessary for wars that aren't medium+ imo. Wars that hit medium and higher do usually require a mage, but I feel like this makes sense as a single person shouldn't be able to solo take half of a guild's territories. As long as you build into some defense, make sure you have a good amount of hp, and make sure you have some sustain then this really shouldn't be a problem.

19. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Low tower defense. Heavy melee build, 18k hp, 70 points in def. not tanky enough?

About every 1/3s about 1k of my hp is gone with no chance of dodging it, leaving me to luck with life steal and hp pot spam.

Really fun and balanced.

trex1611 and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  20. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. a "decent" build was a tank mage with good heals. a guardian user AND an ignis user. Wanna guess how it went? also tower defenses were "medium"
    2. undogeable attacks are not even fair. if it was a wave that did dmg when it hit you. and you could jump over it or move away thats fair and fun. -hp instantly bad game design

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.