Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Low Lv Mob Immunity

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by quick007, Nov 28, 2020.

?

Do you like idea

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Chage the level distance but yes

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. eh, not a fan (explain in comments)

14 vote(s)
    77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quick007

quick007 Master Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it would be nice for players to have low lv mob immunity. For example, if someone is say 50 levels (can be changed, please suggest in comments) they would not be able to take any damage from mobs. This would exclude bosses, key guardians, etc.

Whilst you can achieve this with healing, it makes sense that you wouldn't take damage.

2. LionII

LionII :D HERO

Minecraft:
    what

3. Vierdant

Vierdant Flavor Mixologist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure he means that if you are a high level player, you shouldn't take damage from low level mobs.

I disagree, that makes 0 sense. There's no good reasoning to this other than you want to feel powerful and flex on low lvl players that you don't take damage at all.

LionII, quick007 and Melkor like this.
  4. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When you are High level much lower mobs already dont deal you any damages and it can take them more than minutes to kill you. So my answer is no because its just pretty much useless and breaks the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.