Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Titans Valor - Community & War Guild - ♔ - (#1)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by IceResistance, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Plymouth

Plymouth Why do you read this CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Withdrawn, rather not wait in a queue which could be as long as weeks. Sorry.

Deleted.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  2. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for your application, we are reviewing now.

3. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

4. Trigonometri

Trigonometri not an egirl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN (In-Game Username): F1ora1
    Country and Timezone: US, CST
    Age (optional): 18
    Discord Tag: Flora#9277
    Highest class? Other classes?: 106 mage and shaman. I have a 105 assassin, 2 105 dark wizards, and a 105 hunter as well. I also have a 103 warrior, though it's unused.
    Activity? How often you play?: Daily. Several hours a day.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Im not gonna lie I dont even enjoy Wynncraft I just lootrun to save money for 1.20 when it'll be fun again.
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I'd be down to war if needed
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: Phi (for 3 days), inx, ANO (for like half a week lol), ESI (for a few days), if there's any more I forgot about them. Mostly just Inx.
    Interested in warring?: (optional): yeah
    Were you referred to the guild?: no
    Additional information (optional): I'm only gonna stay for a bit. At most until 1.20 or hero beta drops. Just need a place to stay.

6. Nimbuh

Nimbuh Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for your application, we're currently reviewing it now! =DDDD

7. Nimbuh

Nimbuh Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You've been accepted to Titans Valor! You can join in-game by doing /gu join ANO an invite will be sent shortly

8. Kitsune

Kitsune Random uwu gamer boi CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In case you werrree wondering, yes you should join Titans Valor!

9. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join ANO! we have cookies :)

10. faret___

faret___ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, My IGN is faret USA PST Aaapple#2267 My main is a lv 85 ASN and i have 3 other lv 20 classes i dont play, ican play problably 2h-4h a week I just like playing in general, i can war (if not to laggy) I was in this guild before and i came here because i canp lay agen.

11. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for reapplying to ANO! we will review your application and get an answer back to you as soon as possible!

12. Gameinbawse

Gameinbawse Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN (In-Game Username): Gameinbawse
    Country and Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time
    Age (optional): 15
    Discord Tag: Gameinbawse#1141
    Highest class? Other classes?: I just got to level 60 on warrior
    Activity? How often you play?: I play mostly every day for a couple hours at a time, sometimes I'll take a break for a couple days to focus more on school but that's it
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I like messing with professions, even if they're impractical at my level
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I'll participate in events and wars whenever I can
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: None
    Interested in warring?: (optional): I'll be honest I have no clue what that is but it sounds fun so yeah
    Were you referred to the guild?: No, I just saw your claimed territories everywhere and learnt about the guild that way
    Additional information (optional):

13. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thank you for applying! We are reviewing your application now.

14. EnderJay456

EnderJay456 Aphelion Immigrant CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping cause y not

15. Pally

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

16. Trigonometri

Trigonometri not an egirl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been accepted. When your on, do /gu join ANO an invite will be sent shortly

17. Gameinbawse

Gameinbawse Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thanks, but it says I dont have an invite to join

18. StormDragon4

StormDragon4 Horribly Inactive HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: StormDragon4
    Country and Timezone: Canada, GMT -7 (MST)
    Age (optional): Rather not say but a minor
    Discord Tag: StormDragon4#5234
    Highest class? Other classes?: I have a level 105 assassin, a level 76 archer who I'm waiting to progress on until 1.20 releases to see the new level 70-90 content. I also have a level 44 shaman who is in the same situation as the archer but for 40-60 content. I also have a HICH Knight in the 30's. My other classes don't really matter.
    Activity? How often you play?: I try to play as much as possible, but sometimes other games grasp my attention. I can also get quite busy with school and sports so I may not have time to log on every day.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I enjoy exploring and doing LI, though after the wynnic olympics I have wanted that same sense of community. I have attempted HICH 3 times prior to this attempts but they all go nowhere. The few guild wars I have taken part in were enjoyable.
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I can help with warring and contributing xp. I am also open to helping with as many events as I can so long as my schedule allows it.
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: I was a captain of the guild ThermalWarriors but I recently left because the guild kinda died. The creator and a few other big members left and it never felt the same, we stopped warring and many of the other members became inactive. Though I don't blame them as this was during the large gap of content we had recently.
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Yes I am very interested in warring especially with what 1.20 has to offer.
    Were you referred to the guild?: no
    Additional information (optional): After Covid is over there may be times (only a few a year) where I am inactive for more then a week due to vacations or the occasional sports tournament. I chose to apply to this guild because I see this guild constantly in the community and still active in warring, which is something I want in a guild. I also want to join a large guild because I feel like 1.20 will really benefit those in the larger guilds (except at the start).

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. (edit was just one thing I forgot)
    -StormDragon4​

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  19. Yilcathor

Yilcathor Travelled Adventurer

Application Format
    IGN (In-Game Username): Yilcathor
    Country and Timezone: USA, CST
    Age (optional): 19
    Discord Tag: caleb#6319
    Highest class? Other classes?: 105 Mage, and have a 102 Shaman. Still getting a proper endgame build for the Mage, grinding out Legendary Island at the moment.
    Activity? How often you play?: 3-4 hours a day, sometimes take breaks as I am a college student and researcher, but if possible I will be on when requested.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Playing in a community, doing dungeons, and making builds.
    How can you contribute to the guild?: I can help with strategy and diplomacy, if ever needed. I do speech and debate, often over political topics, and have won several scholarships for my skill in them. I feel this could be advantageous with the 1.20 update especially, due to the guild changes. With that also comes leadership skills, though I doubt that is in any short supply here. Simply within Wynncraft though, I can offer the experience of a veteran MMO and RTS player, as well as the capacity to grind nonstop if need be, due to my experience. Though I have not yet been a part of a guild on Wynncraft, I feel that I can surpass that inexperience with the experience I have in other areas.
    Previous guild affiliations, if any: None.
    Interested in warring?: (optional): Yes
    Were you referred to the guild?: Yes, by Hydromium
    Additional information (optional): I am studying Marine Biology in Galveston, Texas, so there may be times where I will be gone for a few days due to either going out on a research trip into the ocean, and there are times I have to evacuate from Galveston due to a natural disaster striking the island. For the former, I can keep you updated, but for the latter, it will usually be a very short notice due to the nature of the event.

20. IceResistance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hmm, odd. Join our guild discord and we can get you settled in as we fix that.