Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Compressed Emerald Blocks And The Wallet

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by AverageAsian, Nov 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AverageAsian

AverageAsian Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Has your inventory been clogged with emeralds and emerald blocks, my suggestion is for you. My first suggestion is "Compressed Emerald Blocks". Each one being 4096E it would spare a lot of space in your inventory. Next suggestion is "The Wallet". It would basically be the pouch, but it stores emeralds and not ingredients. I reckon there would be merchants around the world (each increasing the capacity of your wallet), called probably the "Wallet merchant or leather-worker". the dialogue could be something like "Hey, that's a nice wallet you've got, come back with [10 leather] and [5 forest web] and I'll gladly upgrade your wallet". Well, that's my suggestions, if you like them, tell me in the comments!

Mac N Cheese Man and StormKing3 like this.
  2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    They are called "liquid emeralds" and their merchants can be found in every big city

And fir the wallet - just go to your bank regularly, there is no need for having that much emeralds on one place

3. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As TrapinchO said we do actually have a feature for that! Called liquid emeralds and you can turn your 64 blocks of emeralds into one at a lot of places like Detlas and Llevigar. However, I personally think adding some sort of wallet or money pouch for emeralds only would be a good idea, I remember when people claimed that an ingredients bag would be useless as you can "Just go back to the bank", yeah I don't want to be out adventuring for 30 mins and then have to return somewhere due to me getting just a few stacks of emeralds thanks

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  4. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Well, you don't have to always get more. When you are full, stop trying to get more

5. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    The devs added your suggestion more than 6 years ago, bro
    We got you covered

Druser, fishcute and Mac N Cheese Man like this.
  6. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think that's a pretty poor argument, emeralds are menial in small quantities and if you want to stop the questing and legendary/mythic item luck then what's wrong with picking up a few more stacks of emeralds. In Gothic 3 you have infinite inventory space and you don't even need that but it works. Wynncraft could easily add an extra bag for emeralds, or even just a section in the ingredient bag all the same to moi

7. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    then come up with a better one

aok, but imagine that you are a lootrunner. Currently, you have to make at least some choice between getting items and getting emeralds. With emerald pouch the choice would get significantly easier - just get both.

Like a row? Or 5 slots? then it doesn't really seem worthy, although it could be somewhat good

8. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This might work, as adding an extra row to the pouch or just replacing a row with slots for anything (like the Ironman) could help...

9. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    I mean, it can be expanded with a page system like the bank if needed
    And if not, there is still 2-3 rows to work with since it is currently just the size of a single chest

dr_carlos likes this.
  10. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    lets stay just with the emeralds, ok?

That is in my opinion too much, although the unlocking system makes the suggestion imo a bit better

11. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's /guild contribute where you can spend your emeralds and why should you have to make that choice? I bet you opposed housing and ingredient pouch until they were added

Yep, get both that's my idea. A few extra emerald blocks would not break the economy, friend

I'd say 9 rows (9 emerald blocks) or maybe at a push 18 rows. You wouldn't be able to put blocks or liquids in it though

12. Mac N Cheese Man

Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

Wow! Amazing idea! Really love the compressed emerald block part!

By the way, add a poll so I can vote "YES!!!" On it please and thank you.

13. TrapinchO

Minecraft:
    Actually I liked the ingredient pouch (suprise, I supported somethig)

so what? You didn't like a lot of ideas. Bit let's not start discussion on this topic. We both like different things for different reasons, done.

Thats way too much

Because now the emeralds don't get to you. It isn't that great difference, but it still is.

14. creeper1562

creeper1562 Leader of [MDM]

Guild:
    The amount saved would definitely stack up and would definitely cause some problems

Melkor likes this.
  15. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't believe that 9-18 extra stacks of emeralds would cause any substantial problems, no

Reasonable

16. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The first one already exists in game as Liquid Emeralds, and the second (from the perspective of an ex-lootrunner) is probably workable as long as it isn't busted (this suggestion in and of itself is broken, since you didn't specify how many slots the "wallet" would have). Anything pertaining to economy needs to be carefully thought out, since even the slightest change may crash the market.

17. anonymouse

anonymouse Well-Known Adventurer

"Compressed Emerald Blocks" are already a thing except they are called Liquified Emeralds (LE). They can be found in almost every major city such as Detlas, Almuj, Llevigar, Troms, Cinfras, Corkus City, Rodoroc, Ashmord, Lutho, and even in the Temple of the Legends.

As for wallets, that's what you're inventory and the bank is for. Plus the current theme of Wynncraft is medieval and I don't think they had wallets. A better name for portable containers could be backpacks or pouches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.