Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Guild And Gameplay System I Suggest Thief Hero Hunter

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SkullHunter_, Sep 27, 2020.

?

should this happen

1. its payday! y (thief)

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. it should happen im the greatest hero in wynn y (hero)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. this is the way y (bounty)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. they should focus on 105-200 lv no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. it will take years to do thisso no

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. im confused and dont know! no

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkullHunter_

SkullHunter_ Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i saw endgame ppl say theresnt not much to do just some guild wars and lootrunning so i suggest these

thief guilds they rob city banks they level up they carry emerald based on guild level and player level and they go to the nearest hideout with horses
    horses will be slower like %50 %30 based on thief guild level slower and if heroes catch them all will be teleported and a fight will begin if heroes suceed they bring criminals to the justice whic means they lose and need to wait some time to do robbing again
    thiefs have cheap tricks tho like smoke bomb and blindness can be used on horse but heroes get more damage buff in fighting area because they are heroes and blessed by justice god or something like that
    thiefs can unlock more things like more places to rob as they level up also they can set up traps to the roads they are going to hideout like boulder trap one place cannot be raided multpl times because there will be no money left so heroes must stop them and return the money and when they return it the cooldown of robbing city will be shorter like ten percent time they cant use teleport scrolls for bounty time

hero guilds when they stop thiefs they level up and gain %50 of emerald stolen max (its easier to level up this guildthings can be changed if it became unbalanced) they have hero shop because citizens like ppl that protect them
    also when the hero guild is high level they can evolve into evil guild like theorick did to ppl getting more money from city daily or hourly when doing this noone can use daily market of cty this can be stopped by other hero guilds if they are weak to stop they can form alliance for short time and defeat this gets the most xp bonus for guild (when they are corrupted they can teamup with thiefs for protection for a very big price)

bounty hunters! they are faster with horse like %10 20 (for bounty time) based on level they work mostly alone and they can form an alliance for a short time like heroes and they can take down evil themselfs they get all the money stolen they go to hideouts search the area
    they will have special equipment because they must use their mind to stop criminal activity like deactivating devices for traps near hideouts or not falling for traps because they can see them after they went there they can see tracks of thieves if they find and take them down they take the money and xp they also get a special shop like heroes tracking could be harder like if they went too far 2-3 big city far they cant find and the timer for finding evil people can be different for 20 minute to 1 hour max 2-3 hour if they stole multiple times when bounty time was on

if bounty alliances teamup they split the money or get %40 of money each player they can also bring thief to city when they catch bounty theres 2 option take money bring justice they will be teleported to the city if they chose justice they get xp and money from city or they take bountys money and leave no xp also they get xp for the bounty hunter shop to get better gears for bounty hunting from shop (extra they can also track monsters and kill to help citizens and get money this is a thing that low level bounty hunters can make)

if its unbalanced for new players it could be 105 level only!

lastly thiefs can make an alliance and can betray for biggest stealing

2. Dwicey

Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    its payday.

Mac N Cheese Man likes this.
  3. Highmore

Highmore Average player VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This post only has two sentences

Emogla3, Saya, fishcute and 6 others like this.
  4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Punctuation please. This was impressively hard to understand.

I think your first paragraph was about being able to rob banks. That comes with several issues, since (as had been demonstrated with LI, EO, and every other challenge in the game at some point or another), no challenge is hard enough that someone won't find a way to easily beat it, cheese it, mock it, and eventually laugh at its miserable remains - which if it gives a monetary reward would definitely have some pretty severe issues for the economy.

As for pvp in hunting bank robbers, it quickly becomes a game of rock, paper, toxoplasmosis: the less fun and balanced version of everyone's favorite way to decide who gets the front seat and who has to sit in the back with Kevin. That's part of the reason hunted mode is so... fun.

fishcute likes this.
  5. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wtf did i just (attempt to) read?

6. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Even your poll makes it hard to vote "no"

In the future, just use a simple "yes" and "no (please explain)" poll

7. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Paging Dr. @TrapinchO to dissect this suggestion anomaly

Wynncraft at its core is about players joining forces to defeat forces of evil, not each other (or go against the law because MUH MONEY). As said above,
    This is literally the concept of PAYDAY, on Wynncraft (kind of).

8. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now you know how we felt

Dwicey likes this.
  9. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Sure dr. _Dazzle, although I think researcher @btdmaster could do better job, he has more experience with this type of anomalies. I will create a report for them so they have easier time with this unusual anomaly.

Item #: SCP-5879
    Object Class: safe euclid

Special Containment Procedures:
    Task force ƿ-1 ("Whisperers in the Light") is to be estabilished. They are to comment on threads infected with SCP-5879 and pretend they are improving the suggestion while quietly observing it. Any thread or comment with signs of SCP-5879 infection are to be either deleted or put under observation and consequential infection erasure. All infected individuals are to be shown their mistake and then dosed with class C amnestics.

Description:
    SCP-5879 is a fenomenon mainly manifesting as suggestion threads on web forum of a game known as "Wynncraft", although it has been theorised that it has been happening on other internet forums as well. Every instance of the SCP-5879 has several attributes that allow us to easily recognize it:
    *Length - the the thread is always several paragraphs long
    * Theme - the idea almost never fits the theme of the game, and never fits the current estabilished system
    * Complexity - it would always take a great amount of developer work and the author never explains how it could be implemented
    * Readability - the thread is almost never written so that normal humans can uderstand it easily
    * [DATA LOST]

Known instances:
    SCP-5879-A: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/update-ideas.275211/ - safely neutralised
    SCP-5879-B: https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...ay-system-i-suggest-thief-hero-hunter.275427/ - currently being observed

Addendums:
    Addendum A-2:
    Senior researcher dr. [##############] requested reclasdification to class Euclid. Reason: "SCP-5879 is unpredictable where it manifests. We can't just 'lock it in a box'!"
    - O5-[] approved reclasification on []/[]/2020

Addendum 5879A-3:
    I wonder where do these threads come from, it doesn't make sense! Who would put so much work into something like that? Joker? - Junior Researcher dr. Palblo

This totally didn't take me hour to create, force me to google letter wynn, read guide to amnestics and go through several scps to recall the format.

fishcute and Samsam101 like this.
  10. Dwicey

Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nah bro I was referring to the poll option

Mac N Cheese Man likes this.
  11. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what