Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Better Banks [99.5% Approval 200+ Supporters]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Willfur, Apr 6, 2020.

?

Should we add more options to editing the bank?

1. Yes

209 vote(s)
    99.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willfur

Willfur Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    If you disagree, please explain why in the polls.
    Editing Bank Pages

There will be a new icon for editing the bank (P.S. I added back the search item (Compass) tool and I've change the dump all items to a hopper):

upload_2020-4-7_6-25-46.png
    When you click on it, it'll bring up this GUI:
    upload_2020-4-7_6-49-52.png
    It will show all the bank pages with paper stack to show the page number. Alongside it, there will be a menu with "Next Page" icon for if they are they are going to add more than 42 pages or if they decided to go with a single chest GUI, a "Previous Page" icon if they are going to have multiple pages starting from page 2, and a cancel icon, which will bring you back to your bank.
    upload_2020-4-7_6-47-37.png
    If you left-click on one of the pages/paper, it will bring you to that page, if you right-click on one of the pages, (P.S It'll be renamed to the name/title of the bank page without the page number since it's already shown unless it hasn't been renamed yet.)
    this GUI will show up giving you options of how to edit the page in a 1-row chest GUI, in this example, I've selected to edit page 4:
    upload_2020-4-6_21-17-21.png
    The options are "Rename Page" (Sign), "Change Bookmark" (Book and Quill), and "Re-Order Bank Page". The GUI's title will also be renamed, "Editing Bank Page #"

Renaming A Page
    If you select the option, "Rename Page" (Sign), This sign GUI will show up:
    upload_2020-4-6_21-12-32.png
    This sign GUI will allow you to write the name of the page on the 3rd line. On the 2nd line, it'll say "Rename Page #". In this example, I've named the Page, "Powders" and when you click the "Done" button, it'll rename the page to whatever you wrote. The max characters are 15 letters/numbers.
    upload_2020-4-7_6-27-43.png
    As you can see, the page number is still kept at the top to help you know what page number it is. With the max characters being 15, it still fits. The title will be in this formate when renaming the page. "[Pg. #] [Name]" This is also why I change the default title name to "[Pg. #] Bank" instead of "[Pg. #] [IGN]'s Bank" because it wouldn't fit the maximum 15 characters capacity.

Bookmarks
    If you select the option, "Change Bookmark" (Book and Quill). It will bring up this GUI
    upload_2020-4-7_6-31-18.png
    In this example, I've texture some things to different color papers to give more options to mark different pages like; green=money, red=important things, blue=gears. These are custom textures, I've made 9 different colors but these may not even have to be colors, more especially bookmarks like a money one by making an emerald sign on it. They could make it 1 row if there will only be 9 different bookmarks. Also, the title of the GUI's formate is, "Changing Page #'s Bookmark"
    upload_2020-4-7_6-44-58.png
    Once you've selected a color, it'll change the page represented by a paper, that color. It'll also be cool if the title/name of the page also being in that color.

Swap/Re-order Pages
    If you've selected the "Re-Order Bank Page", it'll bring up this GUI:
    upload_2020-4-7_6-52-43.png
    The page you decided to swap with another page will appear on the right of the menu and in its place would be blank. Then you must select another page to swap with that page you've selected, so in my example, I want to swap page 4 with page 8.
    upload_2020-4-7_6-54-0.png
    This would change the page order as you go through each page manually. Also if they decided to swap a page with a blank space. The page will shift over to the page's original place and the page you chose will be the last page.

By the way, for all the editing options, you can put it on the sidebar but it has a maximum amount of space so if there were more options, just clicking on a page would be easier.

Purchasing Pages Improvements
    There should be a 3-second cooldown to click confirm. If you clicked the confirmation too fast, it won't let you buy the page unless you wait 3 seconds. This is to avoid accidental purchases.
    upload_2020-4-7_6-57-48.png
    upload_2020-4-7_7-0-10.png
    (P.S. Those aren't the exact text for the items. Just demonstration) The timer will count down until it just says "Confirm?". Then you'll be able to click it and buy a new bank page, same for buying one when going across bank pages manually.

Also, I didn't add an option to sort items like by level because I feel like that isn't needed. People sort their items differently and with this, if you have an empty bank page but you want that bank page to be like on a different sequence, you can organize it then swap pages.

Random Suggestion
    They should add a compressed scrap. Which is 64 scraps. I saw this suggestion already but he renamed it to scrap block but I feel like compressed scrap might be better. Or compressed scrap block. I don’t know

Thanks for watching my thread, I reposted this thread because I found a better way to add this and it was quite confusing. These are just ideas, the team can help improve on like how to use it. (P.S. This took like 5 hours to do)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  2. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Really well-made thread! +1

Iboju, Jirayut and Verle like this.
  3. Willfur

Minecraft:
    Thanks!
    Thanks! First actual suggestion that I put work into.

4. BirbPasta

BirbPasta Ralsei owo VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is well made, hope salted or another admin/founder finds it!:saltedhappy:

5. Kimbap

Kimbap Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I really hope they find this, this is a really great idea to improve the bank

6. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    holy crap this is the first suggestion in a while that actually looks good and torn free from 2 sentence long descriptions, bravo.

7. Willfur

Minecraft:
    Thanks so much! :D

euouae likes this.
  8. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping decent suggestions

9. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This would be a great QOL addition, and a really well made thread.

10. rainbowx1994

rainbowx1994 (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is so well made and should be a thing. I would love to have something like this since I end up going through my bank a lot, especially when I am doing professions.

11. BaX_

BaX_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Great suggestion, would love to see it

12. Willfur

Minecraft:
    So true, I wanted to suggest a backpack but it very unlikely since your inventory is already renamed a satchel. You could do it easier now this type of bank since you can organize better.

rainbowx1994 likes this.
  13. Willfur

Minecraft:
    Yoo-hoo (Bumping thread)

14. _Tiger

_Tiger Completionist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great idea! I'd also like to see a little page for only Quest Items. A quest item storage.

This was suggested a while back, and planned but was never implemented sadly :/

15. PopePurpleTTV

PopePurpleTTV *:^)=Immortal=(^:* Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Quest item storage would be nice but you can just delete them if fill your inventory will emeralds and then put the quest items in the crafting menu

16. _Tiger

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Doesnt feel right at all. What if a new quest came out where you needed some of the items and you threw them away, what would you do then? You would go to your Quest Storage then ;)

17. PopePurpleTTV

Minecraft:
    At this current time /fixquests and get them back... or just make a new character and level them to do the quest. But Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with the post lol. I'm just saying that's a temp fix for right now.

18. _Tiger

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I dont want to wait 30 days to delete a class just for a missing quest item lmao.

19. PopePurpleTTV

Minecraft:
    No... you misunderstand.

Currently as the class you delete a Quest item from you can do /fixquests and get it back.

Or if that doesn't work you COULD go get again with another class. I get your point with your bank. I already said I'm not disagreeing I like the idea. I'm saying what you could if more quests are added lol. I already assumed you didn't want to wait 30 days :P Neither do I. It's also why I called it a temp fix.

I just want to make sure we're both understanding each other, due to it seeming that you're not understanding me. Though I could be wrong lol

20. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's simply awesome! Amazing work you've put into this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.