Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

One Word Story

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Wommby, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using

2. Wommby

Wommby 2 galleons 1 lootrun CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime

4. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter

5. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit,

6. Wommby

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I

7. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated

8. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my

9. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword

10. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and

11. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck

12. Grundhugil

Grundhugil Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my

13. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon

14. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where

15. Grundhugil

Grundhugil Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no

16. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man

17. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would

18. Wommby

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would ever

19. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would ever stick

20. Tsuneo

Tsuneo Preliminary returnee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would ever stick their

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.