Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Design Objectives Are Great!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Immo, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immo

Immo Zombie Wrangler VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't know when this was added, though I assume it was in the most recent update. Seeing stuff like "Complete Quests [0/3]" is really motivating me to actually complete quests and do other stuff. I've had a long playsession today and I pretty much just completed the objectives, and it was really fun! My main issue with MMORPGs is that you just end up with several quests and either try to do them or just grind for xp or raid dungeons. Objectives are really helpful (to me at least) to get more stuff done. Things like looking for loot chests and killing enemies over a certain level has not only created another fun element to the gameplay, but also has encouraged me to start grinding and to do more quests. Big kudos to whoever came up with that idea, I absolutely love it!

Rawb, btdmaster, Dr Zed and 5 others like this.
  2. NagisaStreams

NagisaStreams Sertified idiot CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Objectives really are cool, replacing missions they do a great job and are generally fun
    Well until you get a mission to kill 100 enemies over level 100, good luck farming bosses (Fixed in 1.19)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Rawb, TrapinchO, Dr Zed and 3 others like this.
  3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For the 100 enemies over 100, I think the only viable way is in ToA or the Hive. I can't actually recall any places with mobs over 100. Or just farm Bob's Reincarnation 100 times. But yeah, it's like the old missions, but without "kill 17 Qiras in 5 minutes" or whatever and with good rewards.

4. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure you can farm Skyraiders and since those are neutral and not at all strong it's a cakewalk.

5. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i can confirm this, piece of cake

6. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've always seen quests as the thing motivating me, but when you play the game another time through they are the same, and objectives are always something you can do EXCEPT when its a crafting/gathering related objective on a class on wich you don't do that stuff.

ParkourTNT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.