Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Guild Or Player Bases

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Wokes, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wokes

Wokes Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Any possibility on having Player or Guild bases? It could be accessed by buying a plot of land in another world on the server (like creative plot on other servers, except without seeing other people's builds). This could be a great place to build a base for you and some friends to regroup and get ready for a dungeon (such as doing /base <username> and it sending a request to that person). I think adding a feature such as having the ability to place an ender chest inside this base would also add a more 'home-y' appeal to the whole thing as well. Of course, there should be counter measures to stop people from just combat logging or getting out of quests and glitching them. These counter measures could be a simple cool down timer or only allowing to teleport to your base so many times a day. A plot of land could sell for a few liquid emeralds and be expanded through further costs and building blocks could also be obtained through buying with emeralds.

StormKing3 likes this.
  2. Mmm

Mmm Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    >Building in Wynncraft
    >Automatic No,

Besides Banks exist, And having to add on such a strain onto the server would be horrifying, And Please don't say "We can just put it in a separate world!" because that still would create lag.

And you're in the wrong sections of Forums, This should be in General Suggestions, Not Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  3. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hello yes please get in the back of the line thank you
    (in short, housing wouldn't work, fit or be useful on Wynn)

4. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh god another housing idea.

ParkourTNT is bound to approach this place

ParkourTNT likes this.
  5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If the community wants it so bad maybe it should be thought about

A Human, ParkourTNT and Bart (MC) like this.
  6. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    By Salted: "we think housing could be a chill experience for the more social people"[1]
    This doesn't mean that it will be added in a year or two, it's just to say that housing might be added in the future. It might be after 5-10 years, i don't know.

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  7. kojirobin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mean, just fucking add it by now, profs suck but we got used to it

8. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    20190426_165948.png

3XTWISTEDTITAN likes this.
  9. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Defo should be added, although I don't think there should be an ender chest there. We have the bank for that. What there COULD be is a chest to store all the blocks you would use building the castle / whatever you want. You should be able to buy the blocks with emeralds and then use them to build, would be very cool. But I think in a seperate place not in Wynn so as not to get in the way of anything.

10. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But I tell you good fellow, why? If all the neccesities of a house (bank, etc) are already fufilled by existing things in wynncraft why add housing? It is not a neccesity to build your own house and housing really doesn't add anything to the game. What we care about in the community is 99% gameplay, not some cosmetic shit like housing. We want something to contribute and add to the game.

3XTWISTEDTITAN likes this.
  11. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    Even if it wasn't necessary that doesn't mean it shouldn't be added. It's true that housing doesn't add a lot to the game, but there are ways to make housing worth adding to Wynncraft one of them is a money sink. Just like guilds, they don't add a lot to the game but they add a new perspective to the game (money sink too). A lot of players want housing, and it has the potential of being a pretty good money sink.
    I understand why would you say that housing is totally unworthy to be added, but it still has the potential to be worth adding to Wynncraft.

12. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild territories and guilds in general do not add anything gameplay. They're just cosmetic too, you can't earn emeralds, xp or items out of them.

13. kojirobin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They do. Guilds are pretty much gameplay anyway. You buy guilds, you get xp to your guild from territories, and also guild xp changes the amount of xp you get from mobs. Clearly it affects your normal gameplay stuff. Therefore i my opinion makes it a gameplay feature.

14. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's gameplay just like housing can be gameplay.

15. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    I wouldn't say that guilds are gamplay, its more of a minigame you can play on Wynncrft for a set amount of money, and you can level them up by playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.