Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World A Home For Heroes!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by FluffyBread, Apr 23, 2019.

?

What do you think? (please read first before voting!!!)

1. ★★★★★ THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!

2. ★★★★ What a Great idea!

3. ★★★ Yeah, good idea

4. ★★ I dont think so..

5. ★ Nope, you go away!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But it is obvious or at least inferrable that we are expedition forces from Fruma so we are basically soldiers that have no home.

Housing could be implemented if it had major tweaks or differences which could pretty likely not make it really housing. Most housing ideas don't even look of the lore or gameplay side and suggest it because "uhh yeah i do that in other servers and so" and just think it would be a good addition to the game.

Guilds add a new perspective to the game, and also some way to use your social skills & emeralds. Wars is also a gameplay feature that people really like. All types of people.

Housing, though, doesn't add any big features. It is cosmetic, its features are only to be seen, and not to be used. Unless it gets many lore inside the barely-called 'space', it would have little to no lore-wise structure and features.

Well, fixes are probably the easiest things to implement, and even they can sometimes take so long (such as the wars & market fixes rightnow). So adding a whole new housing & decoration system possibly would take a lot of time to code and design.

Well then. Do you agree with the problems with housing breaking the game & player's lore?
    I don't encourage people not to suggest anything or to stop talking. I am just giving criticism to ideas that are good and ideas that are bad. I didn't even tell you not to suggest or not to care about the game. I just told you that housing suggestion has been discussed so many times, with many evidence, many opinions.

And like someone else said, not telling the name of the server does not give you any valid defense for your suggestion. What if the server you are suggesting a minigame server? or a creative server?

It's great, that you wrote your thread thoroughly, and I respect that. I just don't agree with what you are suggesting.

Everybody does have opinions... I just don't want them to be expressed aggressively.

FluffyBread likes this.
  2. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    A soldier who saved Wynn from the Wynnexcvation that controlled the king of Troms, and made many many other achievements can have a home. There is also a quest which made you a citizen of Troms, so in fact, it will make sense if you have a home there after doing Wynnexvation and the quest that made you a citizen.

Sure, guild adds a new perspective to the game. But still, there are many ways to make housing "good enough to add" here are some of the things that i thought of: 1) When staying in your house it will speed your soul regaining by X 2) Some small easy to add a cosmetic feature to houses to be a money sink. Keep in mind that i thought of these ideas on the spot.

I don't really mind waiting for houses for 5-10 years (if Wynncraft is still alive...), professions took 4 years to be added to the game (one year on actually implementing them i think).

The problem of "lore issues" isn't that big of an issue. I would say that the big problem with housing is "how to implement them" and "how to make them useful".

Druser and FluffyBread like this.
  3. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't know why anyone wouldn't want this, to be honest. Such a small addition, but a great one. Really good and thought out idea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.