Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Organizing Bank Pages (and More) [updated]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ParkourTNT, Apr 5, 2019.

?

Organizing the bank pages & naming the page

1. Yes

96.8%
  2. No (Why?)

1.6%
  3. Maybe (How i can improve the suggestion?)

1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    I decided to remake the thread since it was a bit confusing and generally to make it better and easier to understand, I also took some inspiration from @WilliamLin5 thread.

The GUI for the bank when you first enter will have the usual two that dump your items, the removed search button, and the edit bank page.
    Here's a collection of Gifs.
    Entering the edit page and exiting.gif
    Renaming pages.gif
    Swapping Pages.gif
    Search for item.gif
    Organizing by Type.gif
    Organizing by Name.gif

Also, if you didn't know you can actually jump from page to another page now.
    Though, it's not clear that you can actually use those so I'd suggest to change it a bit to make it more clear that you can use those for something.
    Page Tp.gif
    Page Tp (V2).gif

[​IMG]
    When you click the golden chest it will open:
    View attachment 145049
    The plus:
    Newly bought page:
    The golden chest: When you click it you can move the inside of chests to another chest
    EX: Left/Right clicked the golden chest than clicked the chest number 4 and clicked chest number 7, now the inside of chest number 4 is in chest number 7 and the inside of chest number 7 is in chest number 4.
    The circle: Right click will organize horizontally and left click will organize vertically
    Arrow: Organize by Type > Quality > Level > Name
    Paper: Organize by Level > Type > Quality > Name
    Name tag: Organize by Name > Type > Quality > Level
    Examples: https://imgur.com/a/Y9d46RP
    Changing the name of the page: When you right-click the chest a sign will pop up to write the name of the page:

Another idea (that has been suggested already):
    When you shift left click the arrow (green arrow "next page") instead of going from page 1 to 2 it will go from 1 to 6, and if you shift right click the arrow you'll go to the last or the first page depending on which page is farther.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  2. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    What's this, a well thought out high quality suggestion that even contains demonstration? I must be seeing things

Diamond_Coder, Tsuneo, SKZR and 9 others like this.
  3. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :thinking:
    really though, good idea and great presentation, we really need this so +1 support

pumpkindove likes this.
  4. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    Rename bank pages
    :thinking:
    Yes, it was already suggested a long time ago :)

5. Panyadas

Panyadas noah VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I find this a great Idea since I know myself... and myself is to just throw stuff in random pages. LOL! So this could be great for organizing! Great thought, :D!

6. Wafflee_

Wafflee_ Veteran Disaster VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I really like this idea. I try (not successfully) to organise all the stuff in my bank, but I feel like this suggestion would make this so much easier. This is something I feel we really need.

7. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  8. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yisss

9. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    Changed the title to a clickbait one.
    I hope it works.
    266 Views before the clickbait title.

Also, cleaning bump10chars.
    Please don't hate me!

10. mantidmadness

mantidmadness Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    good suggestion

ParkourTNT likes this.
  11. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    @StormKing3 Would you mind sharing your reason on why did you vote "No (Why?)"?
    Sorry about tagging you if it annoyed you.

12. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Because I don't see the need to be able to order anything at all. I can understand having them all as chests like that so you can access them quickly, but does it really matter? It won't waste much time or effort and it's just a tad lazy if you can't go through them. I don't mind having them all available at one though.

Another thing I don't like is being able to swap the contents of the chests, why? What's the point of doing that? Apsolutely nothing as the chest contents are still the same and in the same order, so if you can barely remember which one is what then that's unfortunate.

I don't like being able to order anything based on what it will do, what will happen to all the non-items if you go in order of quality? All the recources? You don't explain that at all. And looking at what quality items are will only take a second or so.

It's not a bad suggestion, per say, just a bit of a pointless one.

Thanks for suggesting though, it seems you put a lot of effort into this. Well done (although maybe there were better things to situate that effort into XD)

13. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    It does really matter. The hassle of going to the bank and organizing takes a long time, especially if you have a lot of bank pages.
    It's when you have a full page with items, and you want to move them from a page to another page it takes a lot of times. There is no need to use it if you don't want to.
    You don't have to use it if you don't want to.
    Sorry, i didn't understand the part of "What will happen~".
    It's not pointless, it's helpful. Organizing bank pages takes a long time, and it's needed for the game.
    It's worth putting effort into an organizer for bank pages, as it is really annoying and it takes a long time to organize the bank pages.

BqwaOLD likes this.
  14. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't want an argument, my good fellow. That's my opinion and you should respect it, I'm surprised you even assumed to chastise me by name. Obviously attempting to get other people to rally up against me, otherwise you would have private messaged me.

Good day

15. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    ... So sorry, i really didn't mean to come at you very hard. I respect your opinion, i just wanted to know what it is and change it if possible. But honestly, your opinion seems something like "I don't use it, so there is no need to added it in the game" or "I don't want developers to spend time on pointless things that i don't see the point of adding them".
    Also, i really didn't do anything that is disrespected to you. I feel like i'm on the villain side with your reply... :/

Edit: Can you explain what you mean by "you even assumed to chastise me by name"

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  16. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To chastise means to punish something. By calling out my name it's like the teacher making the kid stand at the front of the class and rebuke (tell off) him or her. It's like calling me out
    "here everyone, here's someone who doesn't like MY fantastic idea".

17. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    Hehehehe.
    Sorry, but i really didn't have any bad intentions.
    I wouldn't exactly agree with your example, but i can understand what you mean.
    But seriously, this suggestion wouldn't hurt you if it was added, and it will help many other players. So, the only reason i can think of is that you want developers to spend time on the important stuff.

18. kojirobin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What do type, quality and level do?
    Trying to convince someone in a suggestion is not seeing an opinion disgraceful or stupid. He respects your opinion, and he explained his idea to try to convince you that it's not useless. Many people seem to mistake discussions as verbal fights or get the wrong idea with convincing and suggestions. You suggest to convince people about an addition. He didn't chastise you or try to go against you. You have the right to tell that you see this pointless, he has the right to convince you otherwise.

I can't even continue emphasizing the word convince.

EDIT: By the way, things aren't useless if your opinion is not what the suggestion expresses. I see you think that this wouldn't be helpful to the game or to players, but it is, like Parkour said. Switching bank pages for a more organised order is hard to do when you can barely get 24 items in your inventory before having to go back to another bank page, and back to the orginal page etc. And many people internally complain about this. It is also annoyig to click 10 left clicks just to get to a page you want to look at.

Tsuneo and ParkourTNT like this.
  19. ParkourTNT

Minecraft:
    Here, i just made an example. I'll make the rest later.
    Let me know if there is anything confusing in the example.

20. kojirobin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So if it is in a single bank page, how do you organise it based on these qualities? (Because there isn't enough space for all 4 of the qualities on the right-hand side)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.