Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Bag Of Holding / Backpack

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by InfinityInfantry, Dec 21, 2018.

?

Would this feature be useful in the Game?

1. Yes, more invetorys should get added!

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. No, they intendet it this way and shouldn't be changed!

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfinityInfantry

InfinityInfantry Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Greetings everyone!
    I recently got issues with having to less Inventory space for all the nice stuff I got while playing.
    My Idea was to have something like a Backpack or back of Holding.
    My first idea was to relise that with the Enderchest, because it is personal and stays alwas the same so not much coding required I would guess... But I don't know if there are problems because of the enderchest at the Emerald Merchants where you can store your stuff in the Vault/bank.
    It would like be an item which you rightclick (or throw away) to open the menu of the Enderchest.
    Players can then put their stuff in it and open it later if they are in a City to empty it.

My second idea was a Similar to the Emerald Merchat Vault/Bank. A chest you can open in your inventory with 2 stages. A lvl 15 quest for a 3x9 storage (normal chest) and a lvl 35 quest for a 6x9 storage (double chest).
    But for the relisation of this I don't have many Ideas.

I think this would fit greatly into the enviroment of this Server since it is kinda like the world of '"Log Horizon'" or '"Sword Art Online'".

With that said. Have a nice day!
    - Infinty

Deadmite likes this.
  2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    While this all sounds cool, why would it be needed? We already have 11 pages of bank space, which is brcoming 22 soon. I don’t really think we need any more storage space.

ThomAnn100 likes this.
  3. InfinityInfantry

InfinityInfantry Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Yeah I agree with that, but I ment the Inpentory you can access while exploring is only 4x9 (36) and then 7 are allready taken for Compass, quest, acsessoirs(sorry if i spelled not correct...).
    And so you only have 29 slots in your Inventory to carry stuff in it. And with the backpack/bag of holding you have 27-54 extra slots in your Inventory. so you don't need to throw stuff away to get quest rewards or decide which is more important to keep.
    ifyour inventory (like mine) is full

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  4. Diamond7157

Diamond7157 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I'd support this because of convenience for just having extra items for whenever and I also that it does make up for the lost inventory space by the accessories. Minor teak i'd suggest would maybe include how to get an item like this because being able to hold more is very good/advantageous so I'd say a quest to obtain one.

And to your response I think that 22 pages is great but more access to it would be much more beneficial.

5. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    Wow never seen a backpack suggestion before.

54 extra slots at level 35? Not OP at all!

We totally don't have 11 bank pages right now.

We totally won't have 22 bank pages soon.

Why the fuck does this have a positive yes to no ratio?

6. DrBracewell

DrBracewell Famous Adventurer CT Manager QA Modeler GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good suggestion! However, next time, be sure to search the forum for similar ideas before posting yours, as people sometimes get annoyed after seeing the same suggestions over and over again.
    In terms of the actual idea, it would be nice to have inventory space that we can just carry around with us, although your proposed implementation does seem slightly overpowered, especially since you recommended that we have it at such an early level. For the people screaming ‘Wahhhh we already have 22 pages of bank blah blah space blah’, perhaps removing some of the bank pages and replacing them with backpack space would work, considering almost no-one actually uses all 11 (or 22) pages right now, and very few will have enough emeralds to even unlock them.
    Overall a decent suggestion, just common and not very detailed. Keep playing the game though, and reading other suggestions and maybe soon you’ll have a great idea of your own!
    ;D

^^^ and that, people, is how you give good feedback (looking at you @tig)

InfinityInfantry, euouae and tig like this.
  7. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think we should have it, but only make it one page big. Can't have it being too OP eh XD. Good suggestion though! +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.