Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Some Opinions For Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by KevinKaslana, Oct 19, 2018.

?

What's your idea for the time of daily rewards

1. Just stay and not change

2. Refresh at a same time (like 00:00 or 5:00)

3. Refresh 20-22 hours after you got that.

4. Emm... I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinKaslana

KevinKaslana Happy worldヾ(◍°∇°◍)ノ゙ HERO

Minecraft:
    Before I start. I want to say I'm not very good in English. But plz try to get my opinions. I really want you guys to think about that.
    1. Problem now :Like you guys see. The daily rewards now is 24 hours to refresh. (Lets do a example : I always play games at 5pm. But 1 day I have something I must to do. I played game at 7pm. so the next days I should be online at 7pm. If I really want to change the times back. I need stay one day and get rewards at the second day 5pm.) If we choose a time. At that time the daily rewards will refresh.( it can be 00:00 or 5:00 in the morning) I think that will make players easy. They don't need change their time and still have fun. Maybe you will think that's player's mistake. But keep change time will make big pain for us, we maybe interrupt the daily rewards and let it become 1. That's too much for make up our mistake. The daily rewards means the things you can get everyday. If we change our time with 2 days. That will be 2 day rewards.
    2.I think my opinions could be possible. There are some games that use this already (example: hypixel : the token refresh at 00:00 , the shadowverse : the quest will always refresh in 22 hours, that means even you finish that late, you can start the quest 2 hours later. Also their daily rewards refresh at 5 am everyday.)
    3.I think that is fit. Because the daily rewards is important for the players who stay in this server. Most of them do not want to see their rewards become 1.
    4. I think BalanceB3ast talked this opinion before (I can not post links sry.)(/improved-daily-chest-idea.218227/#post-2639662) There are too much english for me......
    5. I will post that here and feedback section (sry I'm confused where should i post this. I will delate one if you can left commons to me);-;
    6. @KevinKaslana

CringeAura and Athenz like this.
  2. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    i think it just needs to be a 20-22 hour cooldown instead of 24 hours, and add a poll

3. KevinKaslana

Minecraft:
    I created a poll here. Is anything I need to do? I gtg to sleep (tired)

4. tig

Minecraft:
    everything seems fine, so no u dont need to do anything

5. KevinKaslana

Minecraft:
    thank you very much. And may you help me get more supporters (let them vote)

6. tig

Minecraft:
    peeps will vote as they stumble across the thread

7. KevinKaslana

Minecraft:
    OK, gn

8. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
  9. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    22 hour cooldown sounds good to me

10. KevinKaslana

Minecraft:
    Ok, I also create same forum in that part. But look like all people share their opinion here. Should I delate this one?

11. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    I don’t think anyone mind just be careful next time (I made the same mistake too).
    beside there are many people suggest something about an existent feature like quests and no one mind (more people will see the suggestion if you pit it in general section).

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  12. ItsFreakinHarry

ItsFreakinHarry The Insane Suggestion Creator

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You don't need to delete just because it is not in the perfect place. Posting feedback here isn't much of a big deal as feedback and suggestions often go together.

Overall I would say either a specific time or a 20-22 hour cooldown should be better, preferably a specific time such as 12:00 AM EST, or some time similar depending on the time zone.

13. KevinKaslana

Minecraft:
    Somebody let me delated another one in Feedback. I did that

14. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cosmetic daily crates already reset at 12:00 AM EST, may as well just line up daily rewards there too

ItsFreakinHarry and Nickel like this.
  15. tig

Minecraft:
    *in a diff timezone* resets in the middle of the day

16. Joeysplats

Joeysplats Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    this annoys me so much! imon pretty much every day and my chest never gets multiplied and sometimes I dont even get one :/

17. Chrli

Chrli Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In my opinion it would be nice if they had a set time for rewards to reset. Even if a player collected 1 reward at 23:59 and then again at 00:00 they still wouldn't be able to get another one for 24 hours after that so I think its a good idea. At least that way its a lot easier to keep tabs on :L

18. dbleo

dbleo Dream Crusher HERO

Minecraft:
    It always annoyed me that the daily crate and the daily reward refreshed at different times. Sometimes I couldn't get one of them because it reset in the middle of the night when I was sleeping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.