Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World A Anwser To Lag..... Maybe??

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Gotauia, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gotauia

Gotauia Poison Maniac

Minecraft:
    OK OK i posted in bug reports a problem with lag it wasnt a bug but i still needed help.

well i got an idea idk if it is possible but maybe create a command where the 'special effects" are less lagyy?
    example:
    Ice Snake is a really laggy move for me maybe have the setting change the ice to blue blaze particles?
    people use all of these armours that move maybe make them not move?
    i say i dont know if its possible bci dont know how you guys made it but it would really help us low quality pc people plz consider it
    (for the command it self i have no suggestion maybe something like /wynngraphic low/med/high
    ofc it would be set to high when u first join but can be changed later)

2. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    First off, if ice snake was mainly particles, it would probably be more laggy for you and wouldn't really improve your situation.

big no no.

People with armour stand mobs paid for them. Like me I paid for both the rat and dragon pet. It would seem a little bit cheaty to charge people 50 euro for a pet that has no animation on it. It would be a complete scam. Also be prepared cause majority of mobs in the next update will all be armor stands. But idk how you have trouble with this, since these things cause literally no lag at all, at least for me that or your PC is a potato
    I'm pretty sure this exist for the blood affect where you can toggle blood.

I'm sure that most of the problems you are encountering are on your side of things rather than Wynn's. I would advise you check your settings and lower your render distance, graphics ect.
    Might I also advice downloading optifine as this will inturn provide you more options to change your MC settings to make the game more bearable to play or other wise use a different version of mc between 1.9 - 1.12

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    coolname2034 likes this.
  3. Gotauia

Gotauia Poison Maniac

Minecraft:
    1. I was talking something like the arrow storm but the particles are blue and the arrow can be a ice block or something or maybe just make the ice blocks have the sand effect?
    2. ik people payed for item, just saying if people had the command on they would not move for the player that has it on so only the player with it toggled will not be able to see the movement while the people who dont have the command will
    3. my laptop is really crappy by default i have the lowest setting i can play well but in certain moments (using ice snake or when my computer has to load does armour) my fps goes down to 1-2 (usual of 20-40)

Remember the player would have free will to turn it on or off
    Ill admit 1.13 is laggy ill try it on 1.12

4. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    Download OptiFine 1.12.2 (https://optifine.net/downloads) then there is an option to disable every particle and I am sure this will be very helpful.

5. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Thats physically impossible because the armour stands are moving, and you can’t disable whether or not you can see the movement. The ‘this object is moving’ message from the server is being sent to everyone on the server because that’s how minecraft works, physical ingame objects that can affect the player cannot be visible to only some people, the game won’t allow that.
    You can turn off particles in your settings if they cause you a lot of lag.

6. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Thats actually not how Minecraft works, haven’t you ever noticed how quest NPCs can be visible to some but not others? Specifically in cutscenes like the deltas mega discovery? That’s intentional, and very possible.

CookedPelvis likes this.
  7. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Really? I was unaware of that. I thought anything that can actually affect the player couldn’t be visible to some but not others.

Theeef likes this.
  8. limaaaaaaaa

limaaaaaaaa Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The idea, besides being totally doable, except for the "blue blaze particles", is also totally ridiculous. It would take a huge amount of time to develop and would still be very vulnerable to bugs. Also, it is worth noticing that the introduction of this idea would cause a lot of lag to the server-side and reduce it on the client-side. This would translate into generalized server-wide lag, instead of lag specific to a certain player.

A very easy solution that I use is just use 1.13 in fullscreen and lower the fullscreen resolution.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  9. Allankap5

Allankap5 Living legend and icon

But what if we enjoy the lag?

10. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    get a better computer

IreczeQ likes this.
  11. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Come on, the other players who aren't a part of the Wynncraft Team gave better feedback than this... do I really have to link this? https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/giving-feedback.166965/

Anyway,
    Lag is a major concern, that is why we see and we will see on a lot of patches that they "reduced lag".
    Sadly this cannot be done as easily as you said. Yea, removing the moving pets would reduce lag, except it is just like saying "remove all the command blocks", it would reduce lag, but it would also make the player experience worst.

What jpresent and others are looking for is ways to reduce lag without impacting the quality of gameplay that Wynncraft has.

JaydonTheWarrior, Dr Zed and A Human like this.
  12. IreczeQ

IreczeQ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Im sorry to say that, but sometimes the games are just out of reach for some pc's.
    It's kinda like posting on EA forums that bfV is not working on your 6 year old office notebook.

CookedPelvis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.