Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World A Bad Guy, (an Idea [why Not]).

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by 7Mile, Jun 4, 2018.

?

Is This Idea Any Good?

1. It's Great!

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. It's Good

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. It's Ok

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. No.

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7Mile

7Mile Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    [Bak'al?]
    Wait, so Bob fights Bak'al one time, and then Bak'al retreats and isn't seen again and, I quote, "hasn't been able to enter a city since." Even though Bob is long dead, Bak'al hasn't shown up at all. Now, he may show up after Dern is released but for now, he's not here. My theory is that he is past and we wont see him, he was just a creature of destruction that is part of the lore now. Bak'al is like 'The Bad Guy' of the story, right? But he hasn't shown his face to us at all. So I propose to have another Bad Guy, but not someone of corruption, keep reading to find out what I mean about all this!

['The Bad Guy']
    I propose to have a highly intelligent magical bad**s named Damien specializing in the bending of fire, who was cast out of the house of Twain by Marius himself when he became the most powerful magic user in the house and attempted to use his power to unseat the King of Ragni, but not before Marius heard of his plan and battled him in the Pigmen's Ravines. Damien, his fire powers spent used a prototype creation known as a "Teleportation Scroll." Marius knew he escaped but people didn't listen and just congratulated him for saving the king. Now, whilst everyone thought he was dead, Damien first used the fountain of youth to stay young and then slowly trained several already highly skilled people in many different ways of combat, after many years he began to gain influence and as his first way of corrupting the provinces he told a villager named Amadel about crystals of unstoppable power he learned about years before. This led to Wynn Excavation being founded, Damien used them to find the crystals but didn't use them after what happened to Amadel.

[Damien's Group]
    Also known as the Lydinency, the Lydinency was only filled with extremely skilled men all trained in a specific type of combat to be the best of the best. Led by Damien, this group is known by almost nobody but is behind many of the horrible deeds around the provinces. They designed the Quartatron for those bandits and slipped their top scientist the plans, the bandits stole the quartz yet failed when you (the player) ruined it, angering Damien, also being behind Wynn Excavation as stated above, they where also behind the iron golem factory by giving the owner of the iron golem factory space to work and the idea of combining a soul with machine to create something better. The group has assassinated dozens of powerful men and women to raise their influence and power, always being sly about it.

[In Conclusion] My idea is to have a man named Damien to be the leader of group responsible for most of the horrible deeds in the world. Also to have Damien be very old due to the fountain of youth and to be a cast out of the House of Twain. Also, to have him be an extremely strong man skilled in fire magic, a very specialized magic that only few ever learned (all dead now due too Damien killing them). And in conclusion, I want a bad guy, someone who is behind almost everything but isn't known and you (the player) start messing up his plans and so he and his group start coming out, being more open about their killings and kidnappings. All in all, I thought it was a pretty cool idea, might be needed to be fleshed out more but whatever.

This idea could be used in many quests, something like a shady character saying a line or two in a random quest or you (the player) killing his generals in some very hard and strange boss fights. or also fighting Damien but having him back off when he's about to die and disappear again. Or a quest where detective hart gets a lead and in turn, gets kidnapped by The Lydinency.

That's All Folks!

I can already hear angry people in the comments saying that this idea isn't developed enough or isn't good at all.

CoolVictor2002 likes this.
  2. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    why tho

coolname2034 likes this.
  3. Thega

Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok. I'm sure more about Bak'al is coming, but for now...

[Damien]
    I'm not great at constructing paragraphs so I'll just number my points instead:
    1. Damien is not a random name. There are actually real people called Damien who might get a bit offended if they get villanised. Try an original name, like Gulken or something random like that.
    2. There is already someone who is researching teleportation. I think it is the boss of the random quest where you retrieve a guy's mail.
    3. Why didn't any of the Twains try to stop him?
    4. Amandel is enough of a boss to Wynn Excavation, and I feel there are plans for this lore already.

[Damien's Group]
    1. General Skien was the commander of the tromsian army, who were renouned to be elite spearsmen. This seems like a parallel.
    2. Damien seems to be the evil copy of Tisaun now, making his own sodeta guild.
    3. Quartron seems pretty legit.
    4. The whole point of the iron golem factory was that it being good or evil was up for debate, you had the choice of saving the lives of villagers or saving the lives of many townspeople. If a bad guy assigned to that, that makes the factory now intrinsically bad.

You just need to be patient and wait for the lore to be released. If you want to speed that up, you should become a GM.

4. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    I haven’t read the whole thing yet, but two things:
    1. There already is a Twain who bends fire, Rickeo
    2. Damien is the name of an npc in Finding the Light, and it would be confusing to have two people with the same name.

5. Sar

Sar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the eye is already an behind it all evil entity which is coming in rtd (hopefully)

Doot (Trumpet) and Lucky_Creeper like this.
  6. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Yeah, but it's stupid within the context of Wynncraft.

7. Doot (Trumpet)

Doot (Trumpet) Well-Known Adventurer

ALL HAIL THE CORKIAN CHILLI PEPPER, LET THEIR ETHERNAL HOT JUICE BLIND THE EYE OF THE EVER LOOMING GOD OF OMNIPOTINCE.
    for some reason this makes sense.

also, I like the group idea, a little less of the main baddy himself, and also, there would be MANY plot holes, or revisions needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.