Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Say One Stupid Shit You Did As A Lower Level

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by mouldy, Apr 29, 2018.

?

How stupid were you on your first class?

Poll closed May 6, 2018.
  1. Hella stupid

27 vote(s)
    15.5%
  2. I thought Honynn (the guy before the Ragni Cave) was an endgame boss

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  3. Took me a month after starting to get to Qira (you were smart af)

5 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. That was too long ago

9 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. Back in my day Gavel didn’t exist

111 vote(s)
    63.8%
  6. How do you get out of the tutorial place

19 vote(s)
    10.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kusu~

Kusu~ Obsessed with purple. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This was around 2013, a few weeks after I joined Wynncraft. I just had my first class up to level 20/30, was with a friend and saw someone flying. My friend asked me if the dude was fly hacking (which they were) or if it was a spell. Being the noob that I was, and from the observation that the charge spell can cause warriors to become airborne, I assumed it was a warrior using an upgraded charge spell and told my friend like so. Only about a month later after I started a warrior class of my own that I realized... warriors can’t fly.

Trash, Realises and TheOneImmortal like this.
  2. TheOneImmortal

TheOneImmortal Immortal since forever

Minecraft:
    I didn't even know Gavel existed, I also forgot The Passage existed

3. Lucky_Creeper

Lucky_Creeper faithful bovemist at your service

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm lets see. I came before gavel as well. I believe thought that i was the dumbest noob ever.
    I stayed in the tutorial for 15 levels thinking that was the game.
    I tried killing a villager thinking it would give me lots of exp.
    I drowned in the ragni moat
    Oh almost forgot i grinded at the emerald shrine in Almuj from lvl 20-30 nothing else

4. Eula

Eula Weeb Archer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Back in my day when Gavel didn't exist I hacked and got myself banned until I appealed after two years of rethinking my life.

Trash likes this.
  5. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I went to almuj and troms at level 10 or 20 in my first days of wynn, I ended up being stuck there for 3 days before someone gave me a deltas scroll

6. NITEHAWKX

NITEHAWKX Wanderer of Nemract & The Lands Beyond HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I thought that Krakem and Wolf Bow were two of the most powerful bows in the game, and I was so jealous of someone with a Jungle Artifact.
    I had no idea how swarms actually worked in-game, though I had read about it on the wiki. Needless to say, I died a few times before realizing I should get somewhere safe up high, instead of on the ground where all the mobs were.
    I thought that running dungeons would give me a lot of XP, so I spent countless hours in the skeleton dungeon with that stupid parkour and skeletons shooting at you from the water.
    I was scared to death of Almuj because I died multiple times trying to cross the savannah.
    I felt like I had beaten the game when I managed to make my way to Troms without dying to magma cubes dropping on my head on the Great Bridge.
    I really wanted an Assassin class because I got rekt by people in the Nether using Assassin. And of course it was "oh look, you have to be VIP to use this class!"

and last but not least

I got lost in Elkurn with my friend, didn't understand the Wynn map (I thought the map was sooo big with too many places to remember; now look at it XD) or where the heck I was, and left the server for months before remembering that it even existed.

7. TheOneImmortal

Minecraft:
    I called Detlas "Deltas" and Llevigar "Yevigar", Thesead "Theastead", didn't even know Gavel existed until I went there, and forgot that the Lost Sanctuary dungeon existed

8. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    To quote a Wynncraft YouTuber named theSirhc, "...sometimes in languages two consecutive l's are pronounced as a y, so it would be pronounced "Yevigar"..."

I don't blame you although to my knowledge "Levigar" is used more to pronounce Llevigar.

9. TheOneImmortal

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I watched one of the Gavel videos and Grian called it Levigar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.