Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Idea For Guilds-guild Division

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by DOUBLE07, May 13, 2018.

?

Good idea?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. not possible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOUBLE07

DOUBLE07 Nothin special VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Disclaimer: I have never gotten very high in Wynncraft and do not have a lot of knowledge on the guild system but from what I can tell I think this would be a good idea
    sorry for misspelling.

So when looking at the map you can see guild territories and almost all territories are owned by the top ten guilds and seeing how guild territory and attacking and defending guilds seems to be half the guild system I find it stupid that 90% of the guilds can't participate.

My idea is for guilds to have divisions. This means that guilds would be sorted into divisions that means that lower guilds would compete for the same territories but in a different division making it so that lets a division 1 guild could own deltas city but so could another guild but they world be in a different division. The higher division guilds would get more xp and emeralds from the territory then lower ones this way there is still incentive to want to move up divisions and not have op guilds in Lower division. With the guild separated they would be able to fight with guilds there level instead of going up against op guilds. This would also allow lower guilds to participate and grow as they go up the divisions and would make sure that the top ten aren't the only guilds that have territory. The guilds would be seperated whether they would be by level or people I don't know how they would be separated but probably on ranking on how well they do this will ensure nobody is where they don't belong.

AN example of rewards would be division one guilds getting 1/5 of emeralds but division 3 getting like 1/8

I don't know how many divisions there would be or how many guilds would be in each
    but then again this post was on a random thought I had while looking at the territory map

another feature I thought would be that lower guilds can attack higher guilds to move up but not vic versa and that you have to lose to move down

I sill add to this idea as time progresses but for now this is the general idea please ask questions.

2. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is not how they can't participate it is how they choose not to put in the time and effort to participate, any guild can overthrow any guild at any given time it is just does 90% of guilds that "can't participate" are too lazy to put in the work themselves.

blankman likes this.
  3. Dar-krusos

Dar-krusos We never change do we; no, no, no~ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well I mean that's what they all say when they are at the top. People have a knack for forgetting about the hard times (I'm guilty of it now I see) :)

4. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Reeee necro, regardless, the situation now is different then 2 months ago with many guilds putting up actual fights instead of whining about it and are doing a fairly good job of accomplishing their goal while the system is staying exactly the same which only probes my point that the original idea is useless.

5. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If their goal is to come out on top, then no I don't think so. There's always been guilds that put up fights and those that don't; just a matter of chance. From my experience, they are yet to be successful against active top alliances as the one currently existing.

6. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    This sounds like it could be an interesting idea, however the way you are phrasing it is confusing to me. Are the guilds forced to attack other division as the first few lines seem to say? I’m mostly just sort of confused as to how this would work, would you be able to rephrase it?

7. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Small guild captain here, I have no issue with the territory systen as it is, and neither does the rest of my guild. I enjoy the challenge of attempting to beat very difficult mobs with the rest of my guild.

DiamondYveltal and Tsunderes like this.
  8. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's good and all, but there are those who have more ambitious goals out there.

9. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well the necro is done
    might as well lock the thread

Dar-krusos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.