Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Corrupt A Wish!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SlyamPoetry, Mar 27, 2017.

?

What do you like better?

1. Microwave

2. Attack Helicopter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarfitt

Scarfitt Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:

Wish Granted! But now they can also hear all your deepest thoughts as well.

I wish I did well in my exam yesterday

2. DaFamousRedPanda

DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted! But you still get an F in that class

I wish for a microwave

3. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted, the microwaves corrupt you with radiation

I wish for a max ws stratiformis

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Granted. You trade it for a stack of master Hive tokens and are banned as a result.

I wish for a way to win arguments with stupid people.

5. Bramblesthatcat

Bramblesthatcat Just a cat trying to be bing chilling CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted, but nobody cares because stupid arguments are stupid.

I wish for a perfect walk speed spellspam archer build, and for the Wynn economy to be fixed.

6. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted!You have the perfect walk speed, but then die and lose it all
    Granted! But everything else is not fixed

I wish for 4 arms so I can dab twice in one

7. TitanZERØ

TitanZERØ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wish granted, you have 4 arms and 0 legs, enjoy dabbing and walking

I wish for a corrupted wish

8. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted! Haha didn’t get ur wish... or did u

I wish everyone would respect red pandas

9. TitanZERØ

TitanZERØ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wish granted, but everyone also hates suits with red ties

I wish you can dance on rainbows

10. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    Wish granted. @DaFamousRedPanda falls off of the rainbow and you are held responsible. You are tried and sentenced to solitary confinement for life.

I wish for some potato chips.

11. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    WAAAAH WHY MEEEE *sobs*
    anyway...
    Granted!
    A
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
    Comes and attacks your potato chips

I wish to not fall of a rainbow

12. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    W̛̞̼̺͓̹̦͉͙͆̇̃͂͂ͤ͗ͭ̀̀̕͞͠ͅi̢̨̫̹̘̘̰͖̺͉̘̯̟̻̙̘̦̜̇͛̈̽͛͜͞͞s̢̡͓͖̦̠̼̱̳͈͆́ͮ͛́ͤ͗ͣ͆̋̓ͨͬ͑ͅh̴̴̢̧̖͈̹͙̿ͮ̾̄̏͆ͨ ̷̧̤̼̙͇͈̞͔̻̭͉͎̜̗̟̂̏̈ͩͯͨ̐̆ͥͮ͂ͮ̒͌̓̀̚gͣͯ͐͛̽̍̑̈́ͭ̋̓̅̄҉̜̠̩͎̜̟͎̼͔̫̱̜r̡̟͕̻̬͙͇͖̃ͧ̇̾͜ẳ̵̪̯͉̺̹̭͖̻͙̜͚̥̬̟ͩ͗ͬ̏̄̂̒͋͟n̸͖̻͓͔͍̭̼͍͓̺̣̟̻͔̩̤̙̺ͬ̓ͯ̾̾͐ͣͮͮ̋͂̏ͭ̒ͧ̚͘͜tͮ̒͆̿̾ͭ̀ͩ̐̂ͧ̏̐ͬ̌̏̚̕͏́҉̫̮̗̞̝̣͓͔̟͇̙͉̦͝e̶̢̨̼̙̰͚̼͎̬̲̼͙͍̞ͮͥͪ͋ͨͦ̋̒̈͊̎ͨ̏̒ͬ͊̚͡ͅd̶̵̛̹͍̟͚͇̺ͫ͑̂ͯ͌̓̒ͮͦ͗̿!̢̡͚̫͓̻̯͇̲̙̭͇̉ͬͪ̿̿ͤ̅ ̡̡͉̪̼̝͓̣̥͎͖̟̱̱̩̻͕̅̓̂͊͛̇̅ͦ̃̑͌̑̌͋́͝͞Ĩ̡̜̖̣̘̙͇̺̮̳̪̈̈̉͛̓̕͞n̷͖̩̗͔̮͖̼̳̥͇͔̘ͭ͐ͧ̒͑̀̚ͅş̸̃̓̿̋͂̑̓͏̗̰͚͉̼͔̥͇͎ͅͅt̷̀̂ͧ̆͏̧̭̳̝̺͉͕͕̼͠ḝ̴̷̢̛͙͖̥̘̜̑̒͗͋̾͒͂͛ͧ͂ͫͤ̌a̡̦͖̦̹̦͉̥̬̣̻̐̅ͥ̓ͯ̿͋ͮ̆ͭͤ̍̽͆ͣ̔̓͆͜ͅd̡̲̣̘̰̐̈͋̒̂̽̓̀ͮ͋̆ͮ̒ͬͬ͋̾̅͘,̛͔͍̜̪̟̗̻̞͚͚͍̭̘̫̑ͦ̉ͬ̐͜ ̷̢̡̤͙̝̹̱̰̫͕̪̖͈̜̑͌͂̍͊͜͠ͅy̸ͩ̇̄̆ͯ͏̵̮̙͎̗̮̖͎̮̯͜ó̧͆̈́̀̐̈́̒ͤ̅̏̂̎̾͘͜͏̲̬͓̠̺̬̼͙͎̺̼̳̲̟͕̮̱͇ͅǘ̶ͭͣ̓͐̄ͭ̎͋̃̓͐̾̏̎ͩ̔͠͏̥͓̣̪̣͇̝̼͇̝̥͇̀͡ ̶̶̡͔͎͙͕̪̮͖̰͙̩͚̽͗̆͛ͨ̈́͗̄f̮̬͚̠̺͚̤̂͋͛̊̓́͗ͤ͐̇ͧ̉̐͂́ͣ̚̚͜͡ͅͅa̸̟̘̘̳ͨͤͥ́ͨ̄̒̂̓͆ͧ̿̇̚͜ͅļ̸̧̛̙͎̩͎̣͊̋̑̈́̎̑̃̅̎͜l̷̢̛͎̰̱̬̺͓̖̩͚̤̙̠̺̣͇̣̜̺͚̔ͬ̽̌͋ͦ͑̓̋͢͟ ̴̠̬̜̘̘̲͕̫͙̘͙̳̞̮̥̃́̀̌̎ͩͯ̌̑̇ͬͩ̽͒͑̇̽͛͟ͅŏ̉͆̽͋̕҉͔̬̣͍͙͕̼̞̹̫̲͇̝̹̝͍f̬͙̤̫͓̥̖͈͕͈̬̣̝̟͙͈̱̒ͣ̉͂ͯ̕͟͞f̢̗̱͓͈̻̘̲̞̞̯̺̳͎͉͕̺̪̳̬͐͗ͧͦ̈̃ͪ́͊ͩͭ̉́͐͌̆̍̂̚͜͠ ̖̬͙̩̬̉͂͌ͫ̅ͩͪ͆̄͊ͩ̊͗̂͗͘͜a̷̡̱̩̮̮̘̮̦̭̘̥̝̤̱͕̥ͮͤ̅ͩ̈́̒ͭ̑̏̀̀̌ͮ̚ ̷̪̞̬͖͙͙̫͎̫̜̥͚͓̲̒ͪͪ̈̈̃͛ͧͫ̏͛̆ͧ́́́c̸̳̫̞͕̟͚̳̘ͫͭ͒͐̔̆̓̉́̂̌̏ͦ̈́͌̍́l̵̲̺̣̟̲̥̟̗͇̦̐͒ͧ̇͑͆͆̉ͥ̈́̋ͭ̂ͩ̕i̷͚͉̟̩̝̞̰̬̰̻͙̤̺͇̜̳̟̙̣ͨ̽̈̽̽̎̑ͦͦ̿͛̏́ͭ̇̑̆̆͟f̸̨̛̛̦̣̩̳͙̻̲͔̩ͨ̔ͧ̔ͤ̑̎͢f̅͗̃̅ͩ̍̈̆̾͏̷̥̞̟͎͔̜͕͈̕͟ ̵̴̧̛̯͙̞͕̪͙͓͎͍͊̏͌ͭ̅ͭ͑̓̈̊̔͊ͮͩ̚̕t̶̛̳͕͇̞͒͛̈́͛̂̈ͪͬ̎ͅw̴̩̼̗̳̤̮̮̻̦̞̙̬̼̩̃ͤ̊́͗͂̋̈̓o̰̫̳̩͖͙̗͉̪̝͍̯̽͗̉̎͜͡͞ͅ ̶͇̜͖̰̫̟̝̗́̀̐ͨͯͮ͑ͤͣ͐̊̎ͭ̿̄͛̀͘m̸̨̛̫̻̙͎͎̠̟͕̰͖̪͛͋͛ͅi͚͈͙̰̹̗͂̆͐ͬ̄̓͂͛̈ͭ̋́͜͝n͚̗̤̗͍̺̤̩̣͇̥͎̜͛̓̉ͮ̿̒̌̎̈̑́̐ͫͨ̀͘u̡ͬ̃̋́̍̍ͨ̆̃͏̴͎͔̼̼̠͍̗̳͙̻̖͔̣̮̤̩t̷̨͉͎̼̺̲̝̙͍ͭͧ͆̎͛͆ͬ̄͢͠e̷̢̖̜͖̩͔̹̭̱̬̰͉̘ͩ̇ͫ̂̃̋̈̓̓͐͊͗̇͢sͦ͋ͫ̄͡҉̡̯͙̯͕̖͕̗̪͓̯̲̺̼̻͕̜̬̹̕͝ ͆͆̍̾̊̾̊͂̾͋ͪͦͯ̾̾͆͏̴̼̩̟̩̮̻̻̯̜ͅl̖̥̙̘̫̠͓̞̮̭͇̗ͪ̑͛́͟ͅą̴̦̹̠͙̗̻̙̹̭͉̠͉̱̻̂ͣ̍̐̊̐͌̄͜ͅͅͅt̵̡͓̺̞͎̠̤̯͖̣͇̘̭̏̇̍̀̾ͭ͊̿͊̎͑́͘͟ę̥͚̦͇͎͍̙̱̮̹̩̰̤͕̓̑ͣ͌͛̐̈́ͥͨͥ͊̑̔̉ͪ͘ŕ̶̪̭͚͈̪̟̭̪̘̾ͩ̃́͂͊ͯ̉͆̂ͮ̌͆͛̚̕.̢̳̯̳̳̻̺ͤ̇̃̅͆ͬ͗̚
    ̀ͬ̎̃ͮ̈́̑͊ͩ̅̆̈ͦ͏̬̼̭͕͔̟̝̟̻͇́ͅ
    ̶͇̖̹̼͍͌ͦͣ͗͝͝͠Ȉ̸̡͕̤͈̺̼̞͇̘͍̗̯̥̫͕͎̓̑̎̊ͮͩ̉̏̐ͣ̓ͧ̐ͧ̕͘͢ ̸̸̱̙͓̣͓̗͚̜͎̯̱͙̻̥͚͔̏̒̈́̐͂́͡w̢͋̀͊̓͂ͯͬ̅ͪͩ̍͏̸̢̯͓̖̲̲͞i̸̧̡͕̬̖̬̥̜̭͎̙͙̠̤̝̦͔͚͈ͪͣ̄̌̍̀̚s̛͈̻͔̥̤̠̻̝͓̞̲̩͓ͤ̈͂ͣ̆̍ͬͮ͒̅̋̑ͥ̓ͬ̀ͦ͋͗̀͜͟͞h̷̢̘̘̩͎͙̯̭͕̹̳̲̜͔͚̥̉ͭ͊̀͒̔͌̓͐́ ͓͇̟̖̫̞̇͐͒ͨ̇͊̓ͭ̐͐̊̂̒̎ͯͨ͊̈ͭ̕I̸̴̡͚̲̞͉̭̞̹̤̞̖̭͐ͦͮ̏̐͗̓̄ͥ̒̕ ̢̨̼̲͍̝̥̼̜̰̒̇̌͑̇̋̈͐̑̒͑͌̈͛ͤŵ̎̔̂̅͊̎̒̄͌̚̚͝͝͏̴̣̩͔̩͔̳a̶̵̡̨͈̜̥̟̤͈̣͕̫̜̝͉̲̟̮̯̮͗ͯ̆̆́ͥ͛́͌̀ͅs̷̸̶̰̠̯̬̗̟͌̓ͨ͛̋̊̄̈͑̏ͪ̎̓͌ͤͥ͟ͅ ͭ͂ͬ͌͘͞҉̳̝͙̭̝̝͈g̴̡͊̃̔ͭ͞҉̹͚͎͔͔͎̭̰̼oͪͧ̄̔̊̍҉̷̰̗̠̙̠̻͚̦̀o̢͈̦͖̫͚̦̖̝̙̗̻͔̖͎̳̙̓̋ͬ̌͂̋̅́̿̅́́̽ͪ͑̽ͭ͜d̵̨̲̖͇̩̱̮̖̙͇͓̬̦̞̩̭̱̭̗̣́͗͛̃͒̓ͪ̅͌͛ͮ̒̾̆̓͋̆͢͝ ̮̳̰̮̻̹̻͓̉̄ͩ̎̽͐̅̇̿̍̏̈́ͥ͠͡a̵̸̡͉̖̬̲̝̯͓̥͚͔͚̥͈͚̯̮͇ͧͦ͛ͧͫͬ̚͘͞t͐͐͛̿͂̈ͪ́͑̀ͨ͆̀ͯ̎ͪ͡͏̖͇̩̰͉̲͍̻̞ ̢͐ͥ̚͏͓͍̪͖̗̮̜̰̣͉̭͇̗̤̲͍ď̡͛͋̂ͩͫ̂͂̾̏̈́̚҉̤̯͉̜̰͕̮ͅr̵̡̡͖̩̟͈͍̠̫̱͇̣̹̣̻̲̳̲͚̼̙͌͗͛͆͛̅ͬͫ̒́̔̑ͬ͞a̧̯̫͓̖͇͍̝̭͌͑̔͊̏͑̐̿̎ͩͥ͂ͧ̇̄̓̔ͧ͗w̶̛̩͔̫͔̹̮͉̪̞̟̖̮̽̊̌̏͂̈́ͦͩͭ͟͞͡i̷̶͔̱̫̫͗̓̑̿̂͗̽̾͌̚̚͡n̶̢̢̼͙͇̝͔̪ͨ̽͋̽̀͊ͯ͊ͮ̂ͦ͛̌̃ͨ́̚͠g̡̜̗̝͓̰͈̜̪̫̍̔͊ͦ̀ͅ ͋̏ͯ̂̽ͦ̿ͨ̍̆ͣ͌͗͌̍̒́͑͏̛̮͍̱̹̳̖̜͉̹̫̞͝a̧͉̬̪̪̜͖̘̤̞̓ͪͮͦ͊̒̎̆̈́̉ͦ̚͝͠ͅn̴̛̙͙̱͍̯̦͇̫ͯ̈́̎̃ͥ͗̈́ͦͤ̐̋ͣ͂̚͡d̑͗̓ͮ̓͗̍̈̃̾̇͆҉̡̪̰̝̯̫̺̬̻̕ ̴̡̼̮̤̜̲̫͙̑̆͗̂̾ͧ͋̉̏ͮ́ͅą̶̡͖͙̻̠͙̬͈̯̼̩͓̮̱͈͓̹̌̏̅̋̓̽͒ͣ́͗ͧ̂́̈́̄ͪ̿́̚͞r̤͚͍̝ͣ̀̃̏ͩͭͮ̂̉ͣ͊̋ͨ͂̕̕̕ţ̣͙͚̰̭̖̻͂ͥͬͨͩ͋̀̔͘͜

13. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted: You now suck at everything else... hehehe

I wish to [insert unorigianl wish here]

14. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wish granted! You insert an unoriginal wish in that slot.

I̴ͨ̍͌ͩ̽̂͂́͏̗̖̪͈̖̪̹̟̘͈̺̝͇͚̭ͅ ̡͚̫̺͈̘̯͕̞̳̗̫̙̥ͭ͆͐̔̊͗́̾̽ͩ̇͌̿̈̚͘Ẅ̷́ͥ̏̋̓̌͘͏̞̲̞̭̫̮͎̻̺̱̻͈̬̟̞͘ͅÏ̸̴̢ͯ̆̔ͨ̇̚҉̴̮̱̯̫͉̱̦͎͙͙Ŝ̨͉̘̮̩̖͇̪͖͓̤̺͓̳̬̺̝̰͇ͯ̎͌ͬ̿̈́̀ͣ́́ͨ̽͗͐̾͝Ḫ̸̨̡͙̮͍͓̼͉͔̥̘̖̥̠̪̽͊̋ͫ̋̒ͭͪ̎̈ͬͥ̈́̄̇̇̿͞͡ͅ ͈̲͖̘̫̱̟̺̦̗̝̫̥̮̓͛͗̈́̔ͬ̿͋̋̾́͘͜͜P̷̸̧̨̞̗̱͉̥͎̝̯̼͍̗̬̱͚̦̾ͭ̊̊ͯ͑ͯ̊ͫ̓͌̈́ͩͭ͑̚ͅẺ̷̛͈̙̤͈̺̠ͩͫ̅ͨ̔ͬ̂ͣ̽̈ͨ̄̊̋̄͛̀͡Ō͈͔̘̪̳̭̉͛̀ͫͦ͑̽́̌̀̀͞P̟̳̖̱̖͔̼͖͖̪͍͈̺̙̝̗̩̠̒̿ͣ̀͑ͮ͑͗̃̀͠͞͡͝ͅLͨ͐͗̊̉ͯͨ̐ͫ̓͞͠҉̝̳̝̠̗͙̲͓̪̲̖̜͔̦̼́ͅE̵̡̳͚̜͚̓ͦ̋͒̔͐͟ ̬͙̭͎͔͖̏̆̑͛͒ͥͯ̿ͥ͂ͮͫ̀̄̾ͬ̋͂ͦ̕Ų̸̡̬̦̭̯̦͈̞͔̤̻̜͎͛ͫ͒͛ͬ̋̌̽̂͟͠N̡̨̛͉͙͔̖̤͙̟̣͗̓͊̎͊͐͝D̷̷ͬͦ̃̉͒̌̋̂́́ͨ̿͋͘̕͏̺̤̹̘̣͙͍̰̺͎͙E̋̌͒ͦͭͭ̅͐̈́͛̚͏̼͙̭̱̗̖̘̤͎̻͓̗̠̰̙̟̙͓ͅR̫̥̭̮̭̜̯̜̳̜͚͍ͪ̅͑̿̐ͤͩ͊̋̎̂̒ͮ̂ͪ̚͠͞ͅŞ̴̶͍̥͇̩̦̮͚̪̱̟̟̱̤̪͚͖̙̘̫͋̋ͯͩ̅̂̆͛ͨ̃̋T̆ͯ̍̂̂ͨͩ́͏̶͍̭͍̩̬̖̙̮Ô̵̯̣̯͇̮̮̣͕̜͖̤̱̼͙̟̟̓̓ͯ͐̎̐͊̒ͫͬ̑́O̶̡̡̥̲͎̘̙͉̺̮̮̊͋ͫ̄͐͞͞D̷̴̴̢͚̪̣̗̦͎̮̱̝͋̊̿̑̑̌̃ͯ̂̊̋ͨͨͨ͒́̚ͅ ̨̟̝̜̙͉̞͈̣̻͖̞͈̣͎̮̄̏̉̔͌̌͆ͤ̎ͤͬͪ̅ͤͨ̂̀̚W̧̺̯̳̘͎̣̬̦̭̰̩͌̓̎ͦͨ̆̀ͧͣ̍̑̍͞͝H̴̶̡͇̩͓̫̳͂͂̅̓̿̉̎̾̓̍A̡̡͍͙̝̣̒̔͋ͪ͋ͦ̍͐́͆ͫ́͑̐̓Ț̸̥̗̗̼͈̯͎̼̹̤̝̓͑ͮ̿̒̾̂̍͑ͧͨͧ̃̀ͤ̄ͮ͘͟ͅ ̨̃̍ͣ̓ͮͣ̊̂͐̈́̒̇ͯ̚͏̮͙͙̳͉̝͍͉C̛̬̱̜̰̜̺̳͔̥͔̆͊̑͆̊̑ͩ͋̽̅̾̈́̾̋́́͢Ŏ̶̠̻̺̟̪̮̞̘̫̜̣̥͖̳̟̳̻̝͇ͮ̋̈̓͂̓ͦ͂̏̿̚̚M̜̠̘̗͇̞̲̦̪̦͍̻̻̬͍̦͂̏̎̅͋̈́͌͜͟P̦͙̭̭͍̭̫͎̙͂̓̏̿͂͒̀͢Ḻ̢̫͍͓̦͕̱̜̫̩̤̗̥͙̞̜͖ͥ̔ͣ̒̂͌̌͒ͯ̀̐͌̂͡E̛̛̙͉̗̳͕̘̖̺̖͇̦̟̳̣̮̘̗͎̩͐͒͒͋ͭ̎̓̏͑̑̊͒ͥX̶̛̯͖̺̮͉͉̼̮̘̭̞̞̙̤̟̗̙̃̆̄̊̚͞ ̐̽ͣͣ̾̃͒̊̓͏̵̱͈͎͖̻̳̟̝̱͉͚̯W̧͉̟̥̼̼͍̞̗̫̪̹̫̲̆̔̾͌ͣ͌̓͢͜O̩̰̝ͭ͂͑̔͌̆͌ͣͮ̚̕͠R̈́̔ͯ͌ͨͥͣ̈ͨ͂ͣ̈́͛҉̨̧̩̲͉̮͕̙̰͓͎̖̥͉͉̹̥͚͓͔D̛̂͌̊̏͊͋̂ͪ̉ͥ̉͊͡͏҉͎͕͎̗̯͍̝̲̭̜̠̭̰S͕̺̺͚̩͚̟̳̦͕̹̯̃ͤ̊ͨ̍̄̑̂̏ͣ̍̉̍ͤ̀̚͡͝ ̄̓ͤ̋̊͂̎̆̈͛̓͐͌̅͛̈͋ͭ̚҉̷̝̠̦̲̞̰̝̯͍̘̘̣͔̼̤̫̰͞͠M͗ͤ͐͌̈́ͣ̎͂ͫ̃ͣͭͫͥ̋͊҉̴̸͕̣̳͚̳̻̯̭̲͓̟̥̼̝͢ͅE̸̘̝̯̫̩̞̪͇͇͚̺̤͇͊ͧ̊̿ͯ͋̒́ͨ̐̒͆̑̎Ä̴̴̡̠̝͉͖̮̱͎̫̗͇͔̤̦́̆̈́̿̒ͭ̐ͤ͋̆ͩ̽ͩ͒̎ͥ̉̓͜͢N̡̫̲̦̞̥͍̫͈̥̻̪͊ͤͦ̄ͪͦ̄̂̽͑ͤͧͬ̀̚͞͝͞Ṭ̗̩͓̳̫̫̳̘̥̮̱̤̯͗̇͐̐̋͆ͬ͋̐́ͪ͑̏̌̿ͭ͛̓̐͝ͅͅͅ ̷̵̷̻̘̜̘̮̳͈̥̙̽ͤ͗ͩ̇͝Ä̛̠̘͍̠̞͓̹̪̫̩̠͍̲̀͗̏̅̄͆̃̎̔͑ͭ͋̎̀ͪ̀͟͡Nͥ̓͆ͭͭͬ͡͝҉̦̪͍͕̳͟D̸̶̸͎̱̥͍̳͇̥̫̠̼̻͖̿ͥ̄ͮͅ ̐̑̓͋̓͐̈́̇̓ͮ͐҉͙̦͍͍̮͇̮̠̣̭͜Ǐ̧͙̺̲͚̬̗̩͖̽ͭ͂͋̑ͮ̔ͧͤͫ̀̀ ̡̡͈͕͕̫̰̫͙̜̬͙̥̖̻̬̹̞͉͚̆̃͛ͦͩ̾̃ͧͪ̉ͣ́̾A̸̡̝͚̙͍̝͙̯̹̫̥̦̻̤̭̥̠̩̹̤̽̅ͯ̅́̀̆̆̈́̚Ḷ̴͇͙̟͍͎̠̼͉͙̻̘̞ͧ̌ͪͯͫ̽̌ͦ̾ͦ̆͂́̕ͅS̛̛̙̠̯̼̉ͫ̊ͪ͂̿͗͊̑͆̓̇͘͘͢O̴̢̗͍͕͎̯̪̞̱̦̥̺̍͐̿̒̽͌̂ͭ̈́̒ ̨̧͕̘͔̦͕̊ͣ́ͥW̵̷̧̬͉̥̳̫̞͖̩̰̮̜̊ͧͥ͒I̵̷̢̬͕̘̳͖̹ͦ͆̊ͭ̀̑́͛ͦͭ̀͊͂̎͌̎͡͠S̢͇̖̼̬͔̼̗͔̠̘̋ͦͩ̀͗͌ͮ͗ͭ̃̀͗ͣ͜Ḩ̅͆ͫ̏̏ͪͪ͒̇̅͒̔̂͐̐ͤ̚̚͢͢͏̗͍͉̳̟̖̺͙̣͇̳̳̬͍͖ ̨̯̘̦̯͈̥ͫ͐́̒͑̐̇ͭ̆ͨ̍ͨ͟͟͜͞I̵̴̼͙̹͇̖͕͖̥̗̺̱͓̪̪͇̪͕̟͆ͫͣ̂ͨ̎̂̇ͮ͒̉͊ͦ̽̾ͤ͂ ͤ͂̆̈̋ͭͯ̃̅̐͗ͫͥ͐͗ͮ̓̽͞͏̴̧͉͔͓̹̻̘H̐̈̄̾̉ͦͤ̃̀͋͒͋͐͗̽҉̢͈̹͚̗̮͓͓̗̮̮̟̼̬̞̘͡A̸͗ͭͤ̂ͫ̉́ͫ̀ͬ̾͆̀̓̐͢҉͏̦̳͔̲̮͚̙̭̜͎͕̝̝D̶̨̻͕̰̖͚͙̫̥̹̙͔̪͙͕͔̟̙̺͍̏͒͛́͐̃͐̓̅̊̆ͥ͗͌͑͐͒̀͝ ͚͍̠̤̗͈͋ͪ̿͌̅͆ͦ̒͋ͭ̌̔ͧ̈́͝5͇̬͕͚͇̤̞͙̜͇̺͙ͧ̆ͭͪͥ̓̋͡ ̢͙̹̪̙͔̞͍̣͚̯͈̠̭̼̳̪͂͐̎̆̐̓͆͝ͅM̩͔͙̠͓̬̹͔̿͑ͤ̏͊͑̀́͜͝͡Y̱̮̗͓̰̫͔̖̱̼͉̲̘̤̺̗͎̏ͥ͋͛̂̎̉̎͒ͯ́͝ͅT̡̠̬͎͖̦̠̻̭̺̮͛͊ͮ̿ͣ͐ͣ̉ͬ͘͡H̢̤̤̖̰͍̬̝͉̠̰͚̄̾̿̊͌ͧ̈́ͭ͛̄̓̓ͫ̄́͋̊́ͩ̀̕ͅÍ̢̳̦͔̯͎̖̬̟̻̖̦̠͎̬̓́ͬ̒̋͛ͯ̿ͬͥ̊̿ͥͦͤ̕͜͢ͅC̛̱̣̳̘̪͉͖͓͖̗̩̖̬ͧ͑̈́́ͭ̌͋ͫ͒ͦ̈́̐̌̍ͫ̑̾̚͜S̵̛̹̙̲͍̜̗̩̖ͧ̋ͣͫ̽̉ͯ͘ ̵̨̫̘̠͉̘͖̟̣̪͇ͩͪ͂ͪ̏̈́͂̆͋ͣͥ̿ͬͯͯ̕͟ͅA̘̦͕̱̺͈̱̞̟͗̍̈́̓ͯ̽ͬ̇ͮ̒̿̐̔͛ͫͭͧ̀̀͘N̡̅͆̒̈͊͒̃̑̾͞҉̨̩̭̜̩̤̹̥͚͍̯̩̫̳Ḑ͈̻̪̦̰̥̮̣̪̭͐̍̋̓̽͜͠ ̶̶̼̱̞̜̎ͮ̋̎ͤͨͧ̓ͭ̔̂ͣ̽ͅC̢̅ͪ͆̍̀̚҉̶͓̟̦̖̭̜͉̳̰͉̺̤̥͈̲̬̝̫͠ͅẢ̢̟̘͇̖̪̩̣͖͈̰̟͐ͭ̏ͪ̈͞N̢̂̓̆̇̅̈ͩͨͬ̌̔̂̎ͭ́̓͟͏̶̳̦̰̳͢ ̴̛͛ͣ̀ͨ̑̀̌̊͗ͨͦ̔ͫ́͋̚҉̵̴̙̱̣͓̹̮͇̲̣̜̭̗̼̰̤̯̲̹Sͭ̅ͯ̿̽̃͒ͮ̓͠҉̪̟̣̟̰͉͉͝O̵̬͕̲̫̔̏̔̆̀̌̍ͩ͑ͥͨ͌̔ͣ̓̆̚͟L̴̡̳̱̭̩̝͇͉̮̙͔̲̤͆̋͒̄͆̅ͬ̇̀̆̌ͭ̿̊̎̚͘O̡͇̭̤̗͕͖̘̥̫͖͚̘͑ͧ̾̉͑̔̄̾̌ͬ͂̅̓̊̄ͯ̂̇͢ ̐ͩ̆̀̍̐̔ͩ̅̌ͭ̾̊̂̌ͥ͏̸́́͏͇̰̠͍͔̘Ļ̣̙̼̭͙̘̝̣͔̺͙̱͓̌̈́̐̾̓̂̒̃͆̉̑̚ͅͅĔ̴̩͚̲͉̞̬̓̏̎͑͐̌̈̉̒̀̾̿ͫ̆̐ͦ̀̕͟G̴̷̛͓͚̱͇̖̙͕͍̪͔̘̳̤ͫ́̆̉ͨͧ̊ͪ͌̚̕ͅͅE̢̪̤͈͚͍̩̜̖͓͍̭̯͕̤͙̱͛̍̽̂̍͑͡Ǹ̷̷̡̧̺̙̠͎͈̹̺̺̺̼̳̩̝̬̘̞̪̝̱̏̈́̑̌ͯ̓ͩ̅̎͟D͛̾̽ͬͯ̋̿̆̑͋̀ͮ͝͏͜͝҉̤̟͇̹̹A̸̜̤̗͍̙̬͎̔̈̀̾R̃̄̔̿͆̉͑̿͐̑͌ͦ̅̈̈́͋͜͏͈͙̗̖̥͚̩̞̩̞̟͟Y̸̫̰̜̦̘̟͇̹̳̗͙͔ͭͤ̊ ̴̄̊ͣ͛͂̃́͆̔̌͏̘̮̦͎͚͜͞I͆͂̊͗̀͐͞͏̧͉͖̣̭̝͙̼̳͈͖̜̕͜ͅŞ̶͕̞͚̮͙̦̮̟ͬ́͋̒̚͘Ļ̶̛̙̘̳̝͔̭͚̤̘̠̺̗͍̼͉̩́ͬ̀̆̽͋ͪ͂̑͂̓̄͐́Ȧ͓̩̪͔̙̮̳̙͍̓ͥ̽̆͢͢N̜̝̭͚̼̬̲͍̗̺͇͚͍ͫ̇ͫͫ͑͌̏ͫͯ̽ͨ̐͗̕ͅD̴ͦ̄͊̏͗ͯ̿ͮ͏̣̳̳͖̻̩ ͩ̅ͯ͊̽ͬ̐͒̂̽̂ͫͨ̇͜͞͡͏̙̼͎̺̗̥A̸̢̧̬̘̖͇̰͉͔̙̭̫ͥ̉̈̒ͥ͑̓̃̑̒͠͠ͅN̓ͪ̄̊̃̅̃͌҉̢̡̥͉̘̪͖̀̀D̴̴̷̟̳̪̣͕̺̟͖̻̝̫̩̹̬̲̭͕̋̎̋͋͗̏͋̿ͤ̈́͟͟ͅ ̨̢̼̗̺̮͍̙̳̩̿̈́̾ͯ̽͐͡ͅQ̛̼̳͙̱̖̘̯̙̈́̈ͤ͛̓ͩͭ̀̏͘͡Ï̴̡̛̥̦̬͖̯̗̊ͩ̿͗͒̾͊̔͢͜ͅṚ̴̟̭ͬ̈́̇͌̐̂̆ͤ͌̓̋̒̆͊͌͘A̟̤̞͕̜̬̲͉͈̗̘̥ͣ̉̽͊́̇͑ͦ̐̅͒̌͊͡͝ ̵̛̫̖͈͓̟̫͇̬̬̬̟̦͉̘̘̞̖̱̀̓̿ͯ͝͞A̧̖̩͉̜̖̬͕͇͈̟̟̪̦̩͖̪̭ͯͤ̉̾ͭ̇̅̐͊ͫͬ͟N̨̛̘̦͚̞̖̟̪͔͈̐̒̈́͛͛̎̂̿̓̀ͧ̽̋̓̽̀͝͞D̢͇̖͔͈̣̗̪̖ͭ͊̄̏̉̓̃͐͌́ ̵̴̓͐͂̒̌̉͑̑̌ͦ҉͖̰̥̮̖͉͖͚D̸͍͍̫͕̣̯̅̾̔̅ͫͮ͋ͩ̔́̍̿͊̄́ͅE͎͇̦̦͇̳̤̞̟͍̘̹̰̳̘̱͈̪̝͂͋́̔̊̃̾ͪ̎̆ͯͭ͑ͬ̒ͤ͜͢A̷̦̖͍̼͇̣͈̙̗̹͕͗̂ͤ͗͊̆́̕ͅͅT̡̛̎̂̂͗͗ͥͯ̈̏ͮͬ̊ͪͭ͌͐̊̏͟͏̠̫̯̩̹̰̖̰̟͓̟̝͎̪̙͔̣Ḩ̧̡̩̥͇̥̝̫̜̹̤̥͉̈̑̓̂ ͪ̎̍̑ͬ̾̑̄͜͏͇͈̗͎͎͇̣͖͞Ǎ̧̛̖̤͈̪̯͍͓̜̺̖̣̎̈́̆́͢T̷̡̘̜̞͓̖̹̦͗̎ͧ́̀ͅ ̡̻̙͉̭̯̳͔̠̱̫̣͉̝̲͇͙ͮ͆̀ͩͭͨ̇̾ͫͅͅŢ̝̹̮̯̝͓̗̠̪̉ͮͩ̈̃̅ͨ͊͗ͮͦ͜͜͠H̷̬̝̗̣̣͉͕̮͕ͦ̅ͪ̓̎̏͂͝Eͩ̂ͫ̒͑҉͏̢̡̨̭̗̳̬̳ ̶̧̧̖̺̞͍̭̟̲͉͚̮̿̍ͫͥ̅ͤͩ̓̂ͥ̆ͫ́͛̿ͭ̉̕͘S̸̶̢̢̥̮̖̩̦̪̞͇̣͚ͬͫ̀̔͛͠A̵̢̧̢͍͎͉̭͉̳̰̳̬̼̞̩̪͋̆̓͑̿̆͞ͅM̴̧̛̞̣̗͉͕͎͔̰̬̘̮̘͖̭͙ͤ͛͒ͫ͑́͂͌ͬ̏̀̚Ẹ̵̖̮̝̭̫̟͉̀̇͗ͯͣ͌ͧ͗ͣ̍ͩ͂ͬ̊͊͛̄͝͝ ̈̉ͭ͌ͪ̐͏̤̣̮̪̭̫͇͍̫͔͟͞Ṯ̷̷̸̞͚͖̘͖͕̤͎̘͍̦̝͖͔ͮ̇ͭͣ̑̿̾͋̎̓͢ͅI̴̧̲̰̼͍̙͕͇͇̪̞͈̪̦̖͎̳̦̲̊̈́̃̇̅̓̈ͮ̾̅ͦ̉̋́͘M̲͎̣̟͙̺͈̹̹͚̲ͭͣ̊̐ͭ́̀̀̽̀ͣ̀͞Ę̡̨̳̬̼̮̭͉͍̮̞̣͈̺̺͇̪ͪ͆͐̚ͅͅ

15. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:

I hate you.

Wish granted, but you crash whenever you get to stage four of the Yahya fight, and the Mythics are duped. Also, screw you and the Matrix writing.

I wish you would stop adding the Matrix crap.

16. DaFamousRedPanda

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Granted! 现在我用一种不同的语言

I wish for unlimited horses in Wynncraft

17. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok

18. DaFamousRedPanda