Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Wynnmail Post Office

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SureCameron, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SureCameron

SureCameron I'm here to wynn HERO

Minecraft:
    I had this idea for trade and the wynn economy; a post office! I don't know if this has been suggested before, but as far as I can tell it hasn't been. Post offices should be added to every major town in wynn and here's why: convenience, luxury, and fun! I have a friend who is out of town currently and I have been accumulating weapons and gear for him. What a surprize it would be if he logged on and found packages from me in his mailbox! I know what you're thinking, "wE CAN TRAdE W E DonT NeED a DEDicAted bUIlDinG FoR It." Well, yes you do! Say for instance, your friend is in another province and you want to trade them something. You can just ship to them and have it arrive in a matter of minutes depending on the priority you paid for. A mail system will also allow for an offline trading system to be implemented. You can add a signing/collection fee in order to claim the package which would be paid to you, the sender. Another upside to this would be the LORE! Occasionally, NPC's from quests could send you letters and maybe even items for helping them. It would add a whole new complexity to wynn and make it even more immersive. I'm sure some negative Nancy is going to come here and tell me this idea sucks and I'm stupid - yada, yada, yada, but I know that I would enjoy this a lot. Ok that was my little suggestion rant, thanks for reading.

TL:DR

-Add a Post Office in every major city for long distance trade/gifting
    -Implement NPC Lore/tokens of gratitude that can be sent to your mailbox
    -Priority shipping based on payment amount
    -Possibly even quests derived from the mail transportation (Like the Almuj bank)

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    It has been, a lot. Which is the only real issue with the suggestion.

Mailing stuff is fine, posting the same suggestion a thousand times isn't. CT ain't gonna make it any faster

coolname2034 and Dr Zed like this.
  3. euouae

euouae euouae VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i guess, why not, but I mean, it still kinda feels weird for me. I don't know why.

but i guess why not

4. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Sounds good!

5. DaFamousRedPanda

DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well... sure... i guess...

6. DrX2345

DrX2345 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I like the idea, but should there be a fee for sending stuff as well? Just to prevent everyone spamming someone's mailbox with potatoes.

7. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unecessary for online trading; would only be useful for offline

8. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    add a pool

efilim elf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.