Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Class Cosmetic Change Option For Ranked Players

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by SureCameron, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SureCameron

SureCameron I'm here to wynn HERO

Minecraft:
    Sorry if that title is a little rambly, but here's my idea. I bought my rank after I had already started characters, making the option for the reskinned classes moot/pointless. My idea was to be able to have an option on the character selection screen to change what type of skin your character is (i.e. Mage/Dark Wizard). I hope this gets added, if at all possible, because I would enjoy being able to take advantage of something I purchased. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think!

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    apart from this being suggested far too often as of late, the suggestion is fine if possible

can we stop the reposts now

3. SureCameron

SureCameron I'm here to wynn HERO

Minecraft:
    I've only recently come back to wynncraft, so excuse my lack of knowledge on frequent suggestions, but it's nice to know others feel the same way as I do.

4. RandomAdventurer

RandomAdventurer Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.