Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World "they" Pronouns Instead Of "he"

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Hollz100, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrickBuilder03

BrickBuilder03 A penguin that likes turtles. VIP

Minecraft:
    It is changing a varible. You do not even touch the actual code. Changing dialouge would be one of the easiest thing possible.

2. ThePyro_

ThePyro_ Mayor of Corkus HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right, you folks are pretty dead set on having this implimented, and not actually look at this from any stand point other then your own. Which means anything I have said or will say is practically useless. I'll just stop arguing.
    Good day.

3. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you talking about wynncraft?
    Because if you spawn as steve, thats just an error from using an mc version
    You can use your own skin

4. Stylingirl102

Stylingirl102 Queen of England, America, & 2 car spaces in Tokyo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And how many replies are there on those threads? Yes, I do believe that something this small can be changed specifically because it is small. It literally will harm no one, it's so easy to change and if it makes players happy, why do you think it is such an inconceivable thing for the coders to change?

5. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    I am going to close this thread. It's an easy topic to fight endlessly about that doesn't get anyone anywhere.

It is up to the GMs if they want to start doing this or if they don't want to do this, I will forward the thread to the GM team but really in the end it's up to them if they want to do this.

Edit: If you want to make a thread that has all the male pronouns do so in the Bug Reports section.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.