Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Mythic Changes

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Locky1110, Dec 18, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should they add this?

1. Yes on all changes (Nice)

25.8%
  2. I agree with some but not all (tell me what you do and don't agree with)

58.1%
  3. No they all suck (fite me)

16.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locky1110

Locky1110 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So in wynncraft, mythics have a o.0007% drop rate, therefore being the rarest items in the game. However, even though having far more superior stats than legendaries, not much is different about them that make them "special".

So today i have some suggestions towards mythics

#1: Change their textures
    All mythics should have there own textures, especially armor
    since armor doesn't have durability, all the slots used for armor could be used.
    Mythics are special items in the game, so they should look different from legendaries.
    Yeah just change all mythic textures to fit their lore.

#2: Have each mythic have their own spells
    This is the main bulk of this suggestion
    I believe all mythics should have their very own spells
    once 1.8 is phased out of wynn, they can abuse off hand detection, which could be used to activate it's own spell. Each spell for each mythics will cost all your mana, and you must have >18 mana to abuse them (idc u have 150 intel it still will cost all ur mana). Each mythic will have a different spell, and yes that means most mythics can have up to 6 different spells + a melee attack (But they're rare so that's the point) All the spells will be based off it's lore and if it doesn't have lore it will just be based around it's element.
    So here's a list of all the spells i thought up of (All of them will just be heavy damaging attacks, help me out with the names of the attacks tho)

Wands:
    Fatal: Luck of Lero: Will either damage all enemies nearby with a fatal blow (not insta kill tho) or deal damage to the player
    Warp: Gawrick's Wrath: Will teleport in a direction, dealing heavy amounts of damage to anyone in it's path
    Monster: Fury of the Monster: Breaths fire in front of the player, dealing a heavy blow to enemies in it's path
    Gaia: Tribal Destruction: An earthly explosion will occur, dealing heavy amounts of damage
    Lament: Sarnfic's Cry: An eerie screech will occur, dealing heavy water damage to all who heard it (excluding player.)
    Pure: The White Meteor: A white meteor will crash from the sky, dealing a heavy amount of damage.

Bows:
    Stratiformis: Elven winds: A gust of wind will blow infront of the player, dealing a bunch of attacks at anyone within the winds
    Spring: Ice Bomb: A bomb of ice is launched, exploding into water on impact (dealing heavy damage)
    Grandmother: Earthquake: The ground crumbles and shakes, dealing damage to all nearby (excluding player)
    Ignis: Dwarven Enragement: A single fire arrow is shot, but it does a lethal (not one shot) amount of damage to who that is hit.
    Freedom: Freedom Strike: A bunch of arrows are shot, dealing heavy amounts of damage.
    Az: Runic Destruction: An explosion occurs, dealing a heavy amount of damage to enemies nearby

Spears:
    Thrundacrack: Lightning Strike: Lightning is struck down to all enemies nearby, dealing heavy damage to all nearby (not player)
    Idol: Drown: All enemies nearby are submerged in water (particles not water itself) and dealt a high amount of damage (multiple hits, not 1 blow)
    Alkatraz: Enslavement: All enemies nearby are slowed and dealt a heavy amount of damage.
    Guardian: Wrath of the Protector: All enemies nearby are damaged with a blast from the spear. Does extra damage when player is < 1k hp
    Hero: Air slice: A high damaging blow is dealt to 1 enemy nearby. if any enemies are within 1 block of the stricken enemy, they as well take the same amount of damage.
    Apocalypse: Soul power: a soul flies out of this spear, dealing a heavy amount of damage to an enemy it chooses.

Daggers:
    Inferno: Garaheth's Tooth: a fast-flying tooth is shot out of the dagger, dealing heavy amounts of damage to whom it hits
    Nirvana: Tidal Wave: a wave of water is shot in front of the player, drowning and dealing multiple hits to any enemies submerged in the wave.
    Cataclysm: Power from the realms: 3 portals appear near the player, all shooting projectiles to enemies nearby.
    Grimtrap: No mercy: Deals heavy damage to 5 random enemies nearby
    Weathered: Slash: Teleports the player to an enemy, deals heavy damage, and repeats this 4 more times, then returning to the players original position.
    Archangel: Godly Strike: all enemies within 5 blocks of the player are dealt with an unforgiving blow.

Armor: (All armor have passive buffs, meaning you don't have to press f or waste mana to use them)
    Discoverer: If a chest is nearby, the player will hear some dings, getting louder the closer you are to the chest.
    Warchief: Extra earth damage and strength
    Boreal: Extra air damage and agility
    Slayer: Extra thunder damage and dexterity
    Crusade Sabatons: Extra fire defense and defense
    Galleon: Extra water damage and intelligence

So that's suggestion #2 for mythics
    EDIT: If #2 is too hard to implement:
    #2.5
    Maybe each mythic can have a spell based on the element it is (still cost all mana)
    Air Mythics: Gust: (Clone of Elven winds from stratiformis)
    Earth Mythics: Earthquake: (Clone of Earthquake from Grandmother)
    Thunder Mythics: Lightning Strike: (Clone of Lightning Strike from Thrundacrack)
    Fire Mythics: Breathe of Fire: (Clone of Fury of the Monster from Monster)
    Freedom and Pure will keep their spells.

#3 All mythics should have lore
    pretty simple one
    1 or 2 mythics don't have lore, so they should fix that

#4 All mythics should have atleast 2 powder slots
    bit of an op one, but all mythics should have atleast 2 powder slots
    most do, but pure has none.

Alright that is all the mythic changes i have thought up of
    tell me if u have any other suggestions and i might add them.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i like the textures but mythics really shouldn't have their own spells imo, way too complicated for no reason
    the whole point of pure is that it's untainted, I.E. by powders.
    also they do all have lore afaik

3. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    after every mythic just got a nerf?

4. Locky1110

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not all

5. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    texture changes its cool but every mythic have their won spell would take a L O T of time and it would be R E A L L Y hard to balance so i think it shouldn't be added

efilim elf likes this.
  6. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Most mythics got considerably buffed actually.

Cruuk, Epicness937 and Locky1110 like this.
  7. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    cata =/= every mythic

Cruuk and BethJerry like this.
  8. DrX2345

DrX2345 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I actually like the idea of each mythic having its own spell. However, for reasons already mentioned, it would be very difficult to implement. I see no problem for the 1st suggestion, and I think it should be easy to add and should be added.

9. Locky1110

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yo made a fallback plan to #2 if it was too hard to implement

10. i_am_me

i_am_me yes its me VIP

Minecraft:
    I am VERY HORRIBLE at texturing but heres what i made for some...

Apocalypse: upload_2017-12-19_17-16-45.png

Idol: upload_2017-12-19_17-24-10.png

Az: upload_2017-12-19_17-30-58.png

Lament: upload_2017-12-19_17-37-33.png

11. Locky1110

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  12. inigbamL

inigbamL Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I like the idea of mythics having unique textures because it would make it so mythics are more recognizable however I think it's more complex than it looks, imo mythics having spells would make them quite weird and would be hard to implement, lore is fine however I think the only two mythics that doesn't have lore is boreal and grandmother and the reason why pure doesn't have powder slots is because it would give pure a lot more spell damage since the thing about pure is that it's suppose to have amazing spell damage but it doesn't have that much actual damage damage and giving it even one powder slot will give it a good buff in spell damage but the rest of the mythic's are fine however the only mythic (aside from pure) that doesn't have powder slots is alkatraz and really it would only be useful for the powder spell.

EDIT:theres lore for everything

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  13. Chocobutter

Chocobutter Well-Known Adventurer

Weapon skills: Maybe mix up the effects with some supportive abilities or at least mechanics? Reading them off here and about 95% of them are just different flavors of "heavy" AoE damage.

Armor skills: Aside from Discoverer, what is the point of those armor passives? What's the point of making them an isolated bonus despite the fact that they're literally just the same % elemental damages and stats bonuses you get on most armor already? It's just redundant and uninspired. You should definitely consider more interesting effects there(i.e leave a flame trail as you move around that deals damage, etc.).

14. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    probably shift left click for these spells i guess. i personally really love this idea and would love to see it in the game however i do think that some of the mythic weapons should have passive spells due to them just being defensive weapons.
    as for the spell balance could be hard but overall i love the idea. the main issue is they cant be too powerful as mythics cant be vital to endgame.

15. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I like the textures idea. I think it would be cool for each mythic to have different effects or abilities not sure if this is the best way though

16. Wiihacker0

Wiihacker0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Count how many times he says heavy in his sentences.
    This is a cool idea though, it would be hard to balance but I think it would make the game that much more fun.

17. Elleliavan

Elleliavan Elleliavan [100/AR]

Minecraft:
    Yes please we dont want small pp in pure texture

18. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    Suggestion 1 seems fine.

Suggestion 2 I really don't agree with. Special abilities exclusive to really lucky/rich people is a bit of a slap to the face to people who don't own Mythics.

Suggestion 3... As long as it's well-made lore I don't see why not.

Suggestion 4, did you ever think that maybe Mythic weapons with no powder slots were balanced around having no powder slots?

7/30 Mythics getting nerfed while the rest got buffed doesn't really sound like "every Mythic just got a nerf" to me.

Stag2001 likes this.
  19. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k

20. Johnny Mcgeez

Johnny Mcgeez zzzzzzzzzz HERO

Minecraft:
    I like how the current pure's texture looks more tainted than just a stick before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.