Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Hive Vouchers Exchange Merchant

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Alisadic, Oct 20, 2017.

?

Do we need it?

1. Yes

59.5%
  2. No

16.2%
  3. Maybe

24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh that is a massive logic leap.

The option to delete classes is to go through the quests again, yes. You have that right. The intent was NOT that people would trade over their untradables to get full Hive gear and break the game. If we could fix this, if we knew a good way to do so, don't you think we would have done so already? It isn't that we refuse to fix it, it's that we don't know a good way to do it.

CSST being so easy to go through was a flaw in balancing. It wasn't intended to replace grinding from Lv 71 onwards. Fixes to such a fundamental part of the game's systems don't exactly come easily, you know.

Stag2001 and CookedPelvis like this.
  2. OGK

OGK The Grader CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yeah, a lot of stuff you guys do seems like you don't care about balancing and stuff but in truth, it's just that the community tries to break the game you guess try to mold. I give you great credit on still working on this even though many have both destroyed or disapproved out what you have made. I tip my hood to you.

Stag2001 likes this.
  3. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry I wan't specifc with my statment on not caring to fix stuff. I didn't mean the deleting classes thing, I meant the whole Amadel afk grinding thing and how Salted refused to do anything quick about it. I realise now that not only my statment suggested the issue aroud the deleting classes, but I didn't give any indecation on the actual point I was trying to make.

4. Robr

Robr Travelled Adventurer

Really like the idea of this, amazing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.