Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

| ✩ | Wybel Kingdom (dead) | ✩ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by ShadowMage1, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerpTryhard

DerpTryhard Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Aw man, too bad I can't join because I changed my name :(

2. Nando_Gaming

Nando_Gaming Travelled Adventurer

IGN: Nando_Gaming
    Previous Guild Affiliatioms: N/A
    Highest Level: lvl 40 warrior
    Why You Want To Join: I want to be in a guild to have fun with others and make in game friends.
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: I can be on a lot and i have discord and skype and teamspeak.
    Anything We Should Know: I havent tried to pvp yet on this server.

3. yooniexes

yooniexes Yooniexes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: TrashHope
    Previous Guild Affiliations: None
    Highest Level: 49
    Why You Want To Join: I want to help others with quests and make new friends :)
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: Helping others with quests and giving xp
    Anything We Should Know: N/A

4. Arktis

Arktis Basement Dweller

Minecraft:
    IGN: ArcticGamer_MC
    Previous Guild Affiliations: Some guild called TLR that went inactive long ago.
    Highest Level: 51 Mage with 99.9% XP.
    Why You Want To Join: Wynncraft without people with you is like eating cake without icing. That's some bland cake.
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: Despite my low level (screw grinding, I'm lazy), I actually joined Wynncraft 3 years ago. I'd say I have a pretty decent knowledge of most of the goings-on in Wynncraft... I'm not too valuable of a person really, what I've wrote here is basically filler.
    Anything We Should Know: I'm writing this late at night, pardon the subpar systematization of this application. I like alliteration.

5. _MagicalFairy

_MagicalFairy Archer, Aka AceOfHeart

Minecraft:
    IGN: Crazy_Dax
    Previous Guild Affiliatioms: i was in TheCrafters with my other account
    Highest Level: lvl 74 (almost lvl75)
    Why You Want To Join: I need a good community for more Experience and ofc quest's like Temple, ToA, Bob's and others like Hive etc
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: I've got a Maelstorm Build for my Archer lvl74(almost lvl75) just 2 more lvl's and its complete *focusing on damage* and i'm a active player !
    Anything We Should Know: I'm Dutch (Netherlands) i'm 17 years old i was born on the 3th of august And i'm online for like 3-4 hours a week my current time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time)

6. Dom Chasing

Dom Chasing Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: DomChasing

Previous Guild Affiliatioms: This is my first guild application

Highest Level: LVL 40 Archer (almost 41) i have vip rank to!

Why You Want To Join: Because a guild is important and i am searching for a guild a long time and your guild looks nice and awesome!

Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: I am online everyday i am verry active on the server and i like to play as a team and i want our guild on top of the list of the guilds i will listen verry good to the leaders of the guilds! and i know the map verry well i play this server everyday lol.. I play this game alot with my friends on school to.. but theyw are lower level then me. I like to help other people with quest's to.. i can farm emeralds in Selchar for our guild to. :smirk:

Anything We Should Know: I am from The Netherlands and i am 17 years old.. i am playing this server everyday normal 3 hours a day.. my current time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time) :wink:

7. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    this guild is dead because it has abunch of level fucking 20s

8. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen EX-Mod, was nice HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please do not create necroposts.

Salkasm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.