Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Bob's Tomb Inprovement

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by koohikoo, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koohikoo

koohikoo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    as we all know to get into Bob's tomb you need 3 people: a mage: a warrior, and another person to step on the pressure plate, but not all of us have either the friends or someone else to help you get in, I think there should be a class specific way of entering the tomb instead of teamwork. for example the warrior would charge at a button which would then open a door, an archer would have to race to make it to the button, etc. although it would be less cool, at least we can do the quest on our own rather than relying on others.

Gogeta likes this.
  2. Fred18295

Fred18295 Me! (Not You) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The point of the quest is to have to work with others, this would ruin the point of the quest.

Slime1480, ThomAnn100 and SUPER M like this.
  3. koohikoo

koohikoo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    but not everyone can assemble the team to do so, or at least have it not be specifically warrior and mage, so you can do it with say, a mage, an archer, and a assassin

4. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It took me 1 second to complete it

then when all of my friends quit,
    on my second account I could never get in

5. Fred18295

Fred18295 Me! (Not You) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Part of the quest's goal is to get you involved with the community, and an you can already have classes swap for others to press buttons.

ThomAnn100 and SUPER M like this.
  6. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your idea makes sense, but the reason that three people are needed to open the Tomb is because Bob is such a powerful boss - the GMs didn't want people fighting Bob alone. Plus, some people on discord have classes that are permanently inside the Tomb so you can just ask them to open it for you.

CookedPelvis likes this.
  7. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    The tomb is designed to promote cooperation. Wynncraft is played as a singleplayer game, despite being labeled as an MMORPG, and there are not many chances to work with your fellow players. It also primes you and your teammates to fight Bob, a boss that would be very hard to solo if you are under lvl 90 (unless you have an apoc).

Nukewarmachine and Stag2001 like this.
  8. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    No thanks. Bob's Tomb wouldn't be improved with this, instead it would be a bore.

9. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In my opinion the multi-player door should be moved to the part where the "Reincarnation" starts, because that door is there only to encourage fighting bob together.

Gogeta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.