Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Should Bomb Activation Be Broadcast Through The Server? (and More)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by El Magica IV, Aug 17, 2017.

?

What do you think?

1. They are all good ideas!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. I like 2. (Please explain the one you didn't like.)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. I like 1. (Please explain those you didn't like.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't like any. (Please explain why)

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Magica IV

El Magica IV Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm currently a level 91 mage, and I think I speak for everyone level 91-94 when we say there's nothing to do around here, so I have a few suggestions.
    My first suggestion is to add some more quests between level 91-94 so we can still have things to do.
    My second suggestion is to add some xp bonus gear from level 91-94, so we can level up more.
    My third, and main suggestion, is to make bombs broadcast through the entire server, so if someone opens a dungeon bomb on server 13 and I'm on server 4, I can make my way over to server 13 and play csst with a party. What do you think of these suggestions?

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this will happen eventually
    we just need more quests and the main storyline
    sure

SUPER M and DerVillager like this.
  3. Tobulance

Tobulance Famous Adventurer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    to elaborate on this, whats to stop people from spamming chat with bombs, like item bombs and all that stuff, could get kinda annoying, i think it would be better if maybe you could hover over a server in the lobby and it would tell you which worlds have what bombs, less spammy and just as effective

NinjaPro8000 and GaryIsAdopted like this.
  4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The Cosmic set, from the ??? quest, though it's level 80, is still great XP gear all the way to level 101. There are other good items, such as the Wybel weapons (max of 39% XP on each, level 90), Speaker, Diamond Dust.
    1 - This might detract from revenue on shouts. With this people can call a CSST party simply by throwing the bombs.
    2 - Some people don't want the entire server flocking over for a party, as this usually causes total chaos and a lot of lag. Whenever I hear a shout of a CSST party I don't go - it devolves into hectic shoving. This would mark the end of the (semi) private CSST party. Although, it would actually nerf CSST... may be a good thing.
    3 - Things like disguise bombs are localised, though basically nobody actually uses them. We don't want to be notified of those.
    4 - Any server with any kind of bomb on it would quickly fill, become extremely laggy and possibly crash. The current system helps keep the server numbers more balanced.

5. Bloik

Bloik Treasure Diver

Minecraft:
    There should be a single-server bomb the same price rn, and a server wide which may cost 3x more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.