Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Sub Classes

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by J94903V, Jul 17, 2017.

?

How should the sub-class feture be used

Poll closed Aug 5, 2017.
  1. Unlock at a spacific lvl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Do a Quest for all unlocks

50.0%
  3. Start with the feture

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. or finish a class based quest to unlock 1 Sub-class at a time

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnemploymentBus

UnemploymentBus Tom Nook's s̶l̶a̶v̶e Employee VIP

Minecraft:
    The only thing I remember from the last time I did the dungeon is it being a wither so probably lol.

2. Tylow

Tylow Well-Known Adventurer

"Paladin with holly smite."
    BLOOMI CONFIRMED.

3. J94903V

J94903V Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    no you smite people with herbs it does earth dmg ;)

Tylow likes this.
  4. Tylow

Tylow Well-Known Adventurer

Ooooohhhhh.
    Aw.

5. J94903V

Minecraft:
    well if anyone has any other sudgestions please tell me them

6. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    You made the suggestion. We can make the changes. There is nothing to change. Add to suggestion please

7. J94903V

Minecraft:
    I ment like of what the paladin and pyromancer base abilities be cuz I was going to make the pyromancer light people on fire but as someone pointed out to me that would be op so if not caching people on fire then what

8. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Then we would make our own suggestions. Imo, wynncraft doesn't need this

9. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    interesting idea. I would imagine it as something similar to the alt spells idea but tell us a few things like...
    how do you unlock?
    can you change back and forth endgame?
    will it makes classes better/worse?
    WILL IT BUFF ARCHER?!?!?
    can we have full or even half a$$ damage info on it?
    overall if you give more detail like everyone is saying then id totally support this...its the base of a great idea if you want the community's help then add the tag community event :D

10. J94903V

Minecraft:
    so it would give archer and all other classes 2 sub-classes
    for archer it would be sharpshooter and something else (the sharpshooter would be high dmg from a far range)
    for warrior it would give paladin with a heal and shield ability , also some tank like sub-class
    for mage it would be a pyromancer with extremely high dmg but loosing the heal and slow, also a medic like class
    for assassin it would be a steeling like class that can use life steel mana steel and regular steeling effect, along with a stealthy movement based class
    for aquireing the sub-class feture it would either ve a vip thing or a lvl 75 unlock thing for your class to change it around a bit
    you would be able to change back and forth with either a scroll or soulpoints (like skill reset but more expensive) and you could change to the original class at any time
    the dmg would be mostly the same it would just be like specific base states and abilities like pyromancer has + fire dmg but - water or something similar
    it would be mostly an endgame macanic for people who want a different expireance for each class
    and yes archer would be buffed balancing out all classes so mage would not be op along with its subclasses(the subclasses would make mage not so powerful but still each with a down side not making them op)
    if you have ever played WoW it would be like how you can change you main type of abilities but not one by one

if this helped please let me know
    -J9

11. Epicness937

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so here are my thoughts on that
    like the archer idea the other sub could maybe be something to make the many rainbow archer weapons op so it buffs your elemental abilities at the cost of your neutral abilities.
    you mage healer subclass is basicly already what mage is. so it would basicly have to nerf ALL of the spells to do next to nothing and give a massive 500% damage nerf to be balanced...
    the 1st warrior idea heal+shield i think should be the same spell maybe act like a spell that you shift+right click OR toggle like a powder special/with a powder special your 2nd warrior idea though....just no no no no no no no (sorry)
    for assassin it seems like a very solid idea for it id like if you wrote down the weaknesses each subclass brings as if they have none *slow claps* you broke wynn (wait cata already did that nvm please continue)
    the subclass should be able to be changed with a skill reset scroll as to the character it is technically a skill
    so overall i give this idea a +1 but i feel like it lacks mainly detail and all that sort of stuff a suggestion needs. personaly i feel alt spells fit wynn's lore better (hint hint add lore :D) but this is 100% a good idea.

12. J94903V

Minecraft:
    all of the second sub-class ideas are not fully being worked on at the moment so I could change the warriors tank and the medic type class
    I love the idea with the rainbow archer so I will start work on that after I finish the sharp shooter
    and I'm not sure what the lore would be so I would love suggestions for that(before I work on lore imma finish the subclasses so I know what I'm working with)

13. Epicness937

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    here is a generic idea if you cant come up with anything; a quest that requires the player to help a elemental master or somthing and in turn he gives you access/teachs you ancient or mystical arts or elemental combat (make lore from there)

14. J94903V

Minecraft:
    I made a poll so just put in your vote and then if you wish to add more ill take the ideas ;)
    PS: I love the idea ill start work on it asap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.