Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Wynncraft Ability Hotkeys

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Tolemi959, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tolemi959

Tolemi959 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:

[​IMG]
    WynnCraft Ability Hotkeys v1.1

Hey all,

Today I quickly made a tool (.ahk) to assist players playing WynnCraft. What this does is it allows you to bind specific keys to WynnCraft abilities. For example, by default as an Archer this will bind the "R" key to using the Arrow Bomb ability or the Mage's Heal spell to "Q". You will still be able to manually cast abilities (I don't know why you would, but whatever). This is all fully customisable to your liking.

Instructions:
    You will need the popular AutoHotKey program installed on your PC which you can download for free on their website.
    2. Next you need my file which you can download here OR make it for yourself using my script.
    3. Execute WynnCraft Ability Hotkeys v1.1.ahk
    4. Enjoy!

When you're in-game, press "F1" to start the script. It will default to the Mage/Warrior/Assassin loadout. If you want to switch to the Archer loadout press "F1" again.

Default hotkeys:
    F1:
    Start the script/switch to the Archer loadout.
    F2: (Un)pause the script.
    Q: Mage Heal/Warrior Bash/Assassin Spin Attack/Archer Arrow Storm.
    C: Mage Teleport/Warrior Charge/Assassin Vanish/Archer Escape.
    R: Mage Meteor/Warrior Uppercut/Assassin Multihits/Archer Bomb Arrow.
    F: Mage Ice Snake/Warrior War Scream/Assassin Smoke Bomb/Archer Arrow Shield.

How to change the default hotkeys:
    To change the hotkeys you have to edit the script. First right-click on the .ahk file and hit edit. It should open with Notepad or some equivalent of it, all is good. Somewhere around #20 you will find the following:
    [​IMG]
    Simply edit the Hotkey to whatever you like. For example, you want to change the first ability of the Mage: Heal. In the picture above you can see the following:
    "Hotkey, Q, Script1A".
    Simply change the "Q" to whatever you want it to be. Just make sure whenever you change something in the Archer loadout you change it in the second column. Another example: You want to change the third Warrior ability hotkey: Uppercut. For this you want to change the hotkey in the first column, third row:
    "Hotkey, R, Script1C".

You can also use hotkey modifiers if you'd like to. For this you have to add an extra symbol in front of the hotkey. For example:
    "Hotkey, +Q, Script1A".
    Would become Shift+Q.

"Hotkey, !Q, Script1A".
    Would become Alt+Q.

Alt = !
    Control = ^
    Shift = +

Changelog:
    v1.0 - (10/06/17) - Initial release
    v1.1 - (11/06/17) - Updated the delay to be more reliable, moved the "E" hotkey to "R" due to default Minecraft keybindings, removed the auto-fire feature from the Mage/Warrior/Assassin loadout and made it so this script only "works" whenever Minecraft is the current active window (so you can multi-task again!).

Other info:
    This is fully legal and will not get you banned in WynnCraft, as you can read here in the official rules (read rule #2: Macros are allowed for spell combinations, as long as they are not on a loop.)
    File source: here.
    VirusTotal: here.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Jaymon and Happy New Year like this.
  2. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it is stated in the rules....

3. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    Auto-clicking is illegal. If these macros can be modified to repeat, that is also against the rules.

Apart from that, E and Q are already used in MC, you should probably change those.

4. Tolemi959

Minecraft:
    Which reads:
    2. Macros.
    (Macros are allowed for spell combinations, as long as they are not on a loop.)

So yes, this should be fully legal.

It's not truely auto-clicking. What this script does is mimic the Archer's bow. If you HOLD DOWN the button it'll fire. Release it, nothing happens.

5. captainganon

Minecraft:
    That's still auto-clicking. It allows AFK grinding, which is against the rules. Everything else should be fine, so long as they can't be automated. (As in, holding down x button will loop the spell)

6. Tolemi959

Minecraft:
    Spells aren't looped. And how does this allow AFK grinding when you still need to hold the mouse button for the auto attack to fire? I mean, the Archer's bow works exactly the same. And in the rules it basically states "no loop", which true this kind of is, but it doesn't really change this from the archer bow. This is why I would love a moderator to confirm whether you can or cannot use it like this (or if you can link me said statement). If it's not allowed, I'll remove it.

7. captainganon

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    This is an exaggeration, but it's really not hard to abuse that feature. A mod would probably only tell you the same thing; it's not like there are secret rules only the mods know about.

8. Tolemi959

Minecraft:
    I understand that you COULD do this, however, once again how is this different from an Archer's bow? I mean, I could log-in right now, play my archer stand in a corner and do as you show.

9. captainganon

Minecraft:
    Archer's 'melee' is extremely narrow-ranged, making it terrible for afk grinding. For the moment, there's no reason to waste time coding archer not be able to do this, since it's not worth much for afk grinding anyway. The other three classes have wider attack ranges and are actually able to hit mobs that gather around an afk spot.

No matter the case, anything that assists afk grinding shouldn't be allowed.

10. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lol
    ganon supports #bantotems
    lets gooOoOOOo!

11. captainganon

Minecraft:
    Not in that way. If I meant it like that I'd be suggesting we remove mob spawning.

12. Tolemi959

Minecraft:

Released WynnCraft Ability Hotkeys v1.1

Changelog:
    v1.1 - (11/06/17) - Updated the delay to be more reliable, moved the "E" hotkey to "R" due to default Minecraft keybindings, removed the auto-fire feature from the Mage/Warrior/Assassin loadout and made it so this script only "works" whenever Minecraft is the current active window (so you can multi-task again!).

Removed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.