Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Player Houseing

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Solar_Storm, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kheya

Kheya shoutbox has 100 pages!!!!!!! VIP+

Minecraft:
    ok first: Where would it be
    second: For the "just for item storage" thing, you do realize there's a bank for a reason, right?
    third: It still wouldn't fit! Wynncraft is not a factions server, its not a creavtive build server, its not a plot build server, its not a minigame server, its an MMO RPG. Building is for all of those, not a server like Wynncraft.

NinjaPro8000 and coolname2034 like this.
  2. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if you're not gonna give reasons for you're opinion don't just shit on a sugestion

3. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ok,if you want to be one of this peoples that comes to minecraft just for pvp and pve and says what everybody says,ok

efilim elf likes this.
  4. SoCool21

SoCool21 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    This could easily be accomplished by adding a quest item bank, which is an idea even I've seen commonly discussed and will probably be added sometime soon. I believe there may even be plans for it, but I don't know.

Its not that hard to sort an enderchest. My enderchest is very well sorted, albeit I don't have much gear in there because I'm new. However, I don't think we need more storage.

Wynncraft is an RPG server, not a creative server.

This would add what, 30 minutes to an hour to someone's play time? Which is nothing considering how long they've already played to beat the game. I'd rather see more quests, dungeons or other things to do than housing, which we can already do if we just play a creative server.

How would this idea make joining up with other people easier? You can already tell people to meet at Detlas bank, or some other town. The only difference is you'd be meeting up at your house instead.

NinjaPro8000, coolname2034 and Kheya like this.
  5. Kheya

Kheya shoutbox has 100 pages!!!!!!! VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is what I try to do in an argument. Where the other person just can't think of anything else to say so they just try making up an insult that isn't true, or they don't have any evidence to support. Time to prove wrong everything you just said:
    I don't come to minecraft just for pvp and pve. In fact, I do play some build servers and stuff. But if you just want to build, dont go to wynncraft. If you want to build just normally you don't even need internet to create a new world. If you want to have a world where you can fight mobs, other players, and build, try UHC. That's on most popular servers. If you want to build around other people try creative plot servers. And servers like Hypixel already have player housing, where you are in survival and you have to buy materials for your house. So, just admit that you have lost the argument and I will stop replying.

6. bluepenguin1002

bluepenguin1002 Waddling penguin

Minecraft:
    No
    First your a wandering adventure you don't have a home your on the road
    second your suggesting we let people free build...
    This could be great but then again we could have people going around and building solid wooden cubes
    I like the storage part and thats about it i'm sry but i'm gona have to say no

coolname2034 likes this.
  7. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Do not let this turn to a flame war,
    Just delete the thread

NinjaPro8000 likes this.
  8. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    @Pepinho Has some reasons on why it's an awful idea (Page one scroll down abit)

Pepo likes this.
  9. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What does he have do with what you origininally said and what i quoted thats right nothing so dont drag someone into this and stick to what you said.

If you are going to call something bad and not explain why it is bad thats called shiting on a post

And trying to argue that person X gives reasons for why its bad has nothing to do with this.

10. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    Okay give me one reason why player housing would be a good reason, Other then storage purposes.

11. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    .... STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC

NinjaPro8000 likes this.
  12. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So you support the idea? Or what

13. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like the idea of player housing because of extra storage but there a better suggestions such as the better banks one with 777+ suporters

NinjaPro8000 likes this.
  14. Tornor

Tornor Mayor of Kandon-Beda VIP+

Minecraft:
    No.
    Just.
    No.
    I have a few explanations on why housing will never be added.
    #1: An increase in lag will happen due to the million(s) of players that need Wynncraft and the amount of tp-ing command blocks that will be required to get to a specific house.
    #2: This does not in anyway fill the lore of Wynncraft. You are a traveling soldier, not a stay-at-home person with weapons.
    #3: There are already better suggestions than this one on how to solve storage problems *cough* Better Banks *cough*.
    #4: Other than storage, some of the other portions of the original post are usually not true. High level players have loads to do, like grind for mythics. People are typically not going to be too creative with their house, and wynncraft is not a place for creative mode shenanigans.
    Coding in the ability for someone to go into someone's house would also be extremely strenuous on Jumla, instead of working on better things in Wynn, like bug fixes.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  15. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i have seen ONE housing idea that was decent ONLY ONE because it was made based on the wynn theme but not this one....

16. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Like what almost everyone says:

- Housing doesn't fit the MMO RPG field
    - This isn't a creative server
    - This has been suggested multiple times in the past
    - Wynmcraft is currently at a housing crisis
    - Who the fuck needs a house when adventuring throughout the vast world of wynn!
    - Parties? we have parties in major cities, grind spots and dungeons all the time
    - If you want to show your artistic side, go to the "yout work" section

17. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Roleplay yourself a house

NinjaPro8000 likes this.
  18. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    You guys may hate these, but I always get a laugh when I read Housing Suggestions. The grammar is terrible, and they actually believe it will work. It always makes me laugh.

Tornor likes this.
  19. 3XTWISTEDTITAN

3XTWISTEDTITAN The Traveler

Minecraft:
    Now world I have to say this post is so hated and are its kind. Turns out it's a BAD IDEA. Read the comments. But! There is something that no one else has said! That I saw; I did no read all the hate. One word: the textures.
    If you have ever played wynncraft without the pack you will see something strange about your items. Most of them are block!
    And some textures are NOT meant to be seen so no, you can't go into creative. Sorry

20. Corkus_

Corkus_ Not a newbie adventurer...

Yeah...sure looks like a good and original idea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.