Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Player Houseing

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Solar_Storm, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solar_Storm

Solar_Storm Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    So i had an idea for player housing, and i do think its definitely possible for Wynncraft. i have reasons and ill list them out here:
    1. Because there's to many quest items and powders, and stuff that some people want to save that they cant because there enderchest is to small.
    2. it'd be easier for people to store stuff because they would be able to sort it out.
    3. Theey would be able to show there artistic side if they could have there own house.
    4. the people that are high leveled have nothing to do so if they had there own house they'd be able to decorate and stuff.
    5. it would make it easier for people to join up with there party if they had a house to meat up at.

p.s. it would also be great if we could have guild halls too.
    p.p.s. It would also be great if you could put the Wynncraft pack on the Tekkit launcher

thank you for reading my Thread and please leave a comment if you like this idea or not
    Solar_Storm :)

ParkourTNT likes this.
  2. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    this is what wynncraft needs +1

3. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    Player housing? Seriously, Stupidity at it's finest!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  4. Nesaak

Nesaak Good boy HERO

Minecraft:
    Can you please add a poll, this would help track how the community feels on your suggestion, thanks!

Aya, ParkourTNT, Clickbaitz and 3 others like this.
  5. Kheya

Kheya shoutbox has 100 pages!!!!!!! VIP+

Minecraft:
    This isnt really a bad idea but I really dont think it would work for wynncraft. Wynncraft is an mmo rpg and the point isnt to build things, its to fight monsters and do quests and stuff. I think its a good idea, but it just wouldnt fit with the rest of wynncraft.

Dohdo, SuperTheFlugel, Aya and 5 others like this.
  6. Penpen

Penpen Possibly dead VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not again. . .

look, simply put, housing would
    a) not fit with the theme of wynncraft. You are a traveller.
    b) take up too much space. Of course, you could put it on a different server, but when there are this many players with this many houses, it'll cause some problems.

there have been many more housing suggestions.
    all of them have failed.

7. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    People say, housing is bad, I don't like housing but let's constructively criticize this suggestion!

Yeah, this is a bad aspect but from what I heard, The Cow is already working on a way to change that, for now, you can create storage characters and store the items that you'll use later in their inventory.

You can support this thread: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/better-banks-777-supporters-283-likes-99-approval.150818/

This totally leaves the MMORPG style in Wynncraft, y0u can't build in Wynncraft and it would be a waste of emeralds having to buy blocks t0 decorate your house.

This part doesn't have any detail, what would they use to build their houses? You can't break blocks in Wynncraft and creating a survival world just to get blocks to build houses would be game-breaking and boring...

This is actually a good point but you're an adventurer, you don't have your pretty big/little house to have fun with your friend drinking Nemract Whiskey also it would fill the world with houses and it would lag and people would complain and how would be the house payment, will the person lose everything that it's inside of the house if them don't pay? More detail would be nice.

There is a guild hall in Cinfras, it's where you create your guild but I think that y0ur point of view of a guild hall is a private place for each guild to spend some time together, I might be wrong... Anyway, guilds originally are battle/XP clans (In-Game aspect, not saying that guilds have to battle but that they are in a war land made for battles agains mobs)

You can download Wynncraft's texture pack following these instructions

Open your Minecraft > Go to options > Resource Packs > Open Resource Pack Folder > 2017-06-01.png It probably isn't called vanilla for you, probably it's called .minecraft, click there, then go to "server-resource-packs" you'll see legacy-wynnpack there, then you rename the file to legacy-wynnpack (Or something like that) to legacy-wynnpack.zip, then copy and move the texture pack to the "resourcepacks" folder.

So, this is a cool suggestion but unfortunately doesn't fit ;-;

8. Vaward

Vaward First 100% Discoveries as of 12/19/17 22:42 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  9. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    I mean, adding guns, nukes, and a portal gun is possible, but those aren't good ideas, now are they?
    Adding housing is the worst possible solution for this issue. Not only does a better fix exist, but this is like blowing up a city to kill an ant.
    [​IMG]
    You can sort things in the bank and in bank classes too?
    Didn't know dicks and whatever stupid toy is trendy at the time counted as art.

This also doesn't fit with Wynn. It's an MMORPG, not Minecraft.
    Again with the overcompensation. The way to fix lack of endgame content isn't to add a terrible housing system, it's to create endgame content.
    There are teleport scrolls readily available for any such needs, and any old city will do just fine.
    This is a separate idea, and already technically exists.
    Probably, yeah. That's not the Wynncraft team's job, though.

TL;DR all of your reasons are invalid. That, and you didn't actually say what the housing was, you just gave reasons to add it.

10. DrCrack

DrCrack Not an adventurer

Minecraft:
    I can feel that another housing suggestion is gonna pop out next week.

11. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:

coolname2034 likes this.
  12. RogP

RogP back VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it's* I'll* too* can't* too* They* their* their* their* their* meet*

Inactive User and NinjaPro8000 like this.
  13. Knights17

Knights17 tomato

top ten worst suggestion of all time

coolname2034 and Kheya like this.
  14. ThomAnn100

ThomAnn100 I have reached peak intelligence VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We can't do housing as it costs to much money for the server, wynncraft isn't a building game and if I could build my own house/guildhall all there would be are some penises and maybe some other dumb shit

15. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Dont shitpost in genral suggestions
    Shitpost in VIP plaza
    Also, this is like the 50th time this has been suggested, and its not in wynn.
    You are not a builder, you are an adventurer/army Recuit in wynn, and then there is the issue of "how" and "money" wynn cannot pay for thousands of house servers, and the map gets reset every server restart, meaning housing will not come to wynn
    Edit: this is your first post? Really?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  16. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    why a house?ships are better and fits inn the wynnn theme

efilim elf likes this.
  17. Kheya

Minecraft:
    No building AT ALL fits the wynn theme. Its an MMORPG.

coolname2034 likes this.
  18. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    and? just because it is a rpg you can't make a place to live?you would buy this things not a creative server that you would enter in gm 1 and build whatever you want,stop being a fad man and open your mind,its not because everybodys hates it that it shouldnt be added

efilim elf likes this.
  19. Kheya

Minecraft:
    well, tbh I don't care if everyone hates it or if they don't. But I hate it. And I'm not being a fad, I'm not even sure how just saying I don't agree with an idea is being a fad. This server isn't about building. Its about killing mobs, doing quests, and other stuff like this. This idea should never be added. It doesn't fit wynncraft and almost everyone agrees with me.

20. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i dont understand why it doesnt fit the theme,basically you are a lvl 100 "traveller" that spent your whole like with 50 stacks of le and doenst even have a plce to live,its not a building thing that you can customize and blah blah blah,its just a place to live and store things

efilim elf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.