Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Dropped Items Getting Deleted Or Blocked

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by TBlazeWarriorT, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBlazeWarriorT

TBlazeWarriorT Seaskipper Passenger and Flareling Hunter

Minecraft:
    DISCLAIMER: sorry if I sound annoying, I just wanted to share what bothers me on my Wynncraft experience. I'm hoping all understand.

Lately, while playing, I have been feeling really annoyed by items dropped being lost in stupid and or unfair ways. Below, I listed the most common cases that happen to me.
    TL;DR: the most important thing, for me, is to fix the fact that Antipodes prevent Flarelings from dropping powders when killing them and it happens very often.

~ ~ ~

Items stuck inside blocks.
    If you use the spells Warscream, Uppercut, and likely most of the others (I only play warrior), mobs really likely get stuck inside walls, and if that happens, there is a big chance that the drops will either stay stuck inside the wall or disappear.
    (note: "mobs getting stuck inside walls" include bossess too, such as Corrupter of Worlds, Alkevö and many others. They stop dealing damage because are stuck, but most of the times won't drop anything)

Tier I and II fire powders stuck inside the ceiling blocks after the mob was Uppercut:
    [​IMG]Screenshot taken inside the ice cave near freezing heights

Antipodes killing other mobs
    Mostly, Antipodes killing Flarelings. It just happens to me again and again, it's really painful to watch, and really hard to prevent from happening. I'd surely feel a LOT safer and happier if Antipodes would no longer kill Flarelings or at least make them drop the powders when killing them. I would sacrifice a mythic for that. If I had one.

Ranged mobs killing other mobs (minor issue)
    Ranged mobs arent provided with the best aim on Wynn, so sometimes they kill steal mobs and prevent them from dropping the items they should.

Mobs spawning inside walls (minor issue)
    Sometimes mobs spawn inside holes on the ground all around Wynn. Example: under a bridge in Molten Heights at x:1310, y:18, z:-5520. Mob spawned inside the ground and half the items got stuck.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Trash likes this.
  2. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    And you're suggesting? Please try and put threads in the right section.
    This belongs in feedback. As for the actual post, thanks for reporting.

Trash and Zepic like this.
  3. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Looks at title)
    (Swerves back around)
    Nice suggestion! I have also been experiencing these problems however.... this might not be the right place.

Trash likes this.
  4. ElegantDeath

ElegantDeath Who needs a title anyways HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Antipodes are made with the berserker AI and thus they target and kill ANYTHING

Pokextreme likes this.
  5. TBlazeWarriorT

Minecraft:
    For some reason, my brain always struggles to put stuff into the right topic, I actually tried - "suggestions" and "feedback" are almost the same for me for some reason. Last time I think I posted into feedback and they said it should be on suggestions.
    The suggestion would be fixing the problems above, lol

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  6. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    @TBlazeWarriorT
    It actually took a while for me to understand it. Feedback means you want to change something or am doing a rant/review

Suggestion means you want to add a feature or something to the game/website.

7. TBlazeWarriorT

Minecraft:
    So suggestion is strictly for new features, and feedback is all the rest?

8. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Not nessecarily. Suggestions can also be both, as long as there is a suggestion.

9. Typhloz

Typhloz Newbie Adventurer

I got stuck in blocks by teleporting

10. TBlazeWarriorT

Minecraft:
    Hmm, maybe you're an item

LarzLapiz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.