Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Apartment System

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by JerichoQuin, Dec 29, 2016.

?

Should player housing exist?

1. Yes, It would be great!

18 vote(s)
    20.9%
  2. Ehh

14 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. Nah, It's wasted time and un-needed

54 vote(s)
    62.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That example is not valid. What starving person argues with random people that won't feed them? The admins said that they didn't want it. I doubt that this generic housing thread will make them change their minds.

2. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well unless your a 5 to 8 year old you wouldn't keep your most expensive items in this sorta house
    there could also be a warning when you buy the house xD

also a lot of people dont see auctions on forums
    i think it would also be more convinient to have them ingame for reasons such as more people can see them
    people will explre more often to see intresting deals

3. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If people aren't going to keep their items in the house, then what's the point? .-.

4. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    WHAT

SO IF IM NOT 5-8 IM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THE STORAGE SYSTEM??? WHAT THE F-

*Calms down on stupid, inconvenient and laggy suggestion*

Okay, so what about my other points?

Potateau likes this.
  5. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    really your starting to get mad because you know im right
    because i said on display in your house thats pretty much like you storing that item there
    and no its not it has diffrent features its a unique thread similar doesnt mean the same
    keep the important items in your bank like it wasnt obvious / have a scroll to the town your house is in or buy a house near a important town like deltas

i would keep tons of rares which people buy in my house and quest items and powders ranging from 1 to 4
    keep legendarys and such in bank duh

Downroar likes this.
  6. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, now you're just getting silly. I'm going to stop raising my message count and let this thread drop. K thx bye. .-.

7. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok so you care about your like message ratio ok whatever suits ya bud
    but you could have at least told me how im acting silly

8. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Wait.

So if I used storage, it would be display? How many items can one fit in a tiny nearly 2 storey house of display?

Second point -

*which people would buy*

Im not going to check every single house just to find a Passus Lux. If you're not going to display the legendaries, how would people now you're selling them? HOW WOULD A 8+ YR OLD MAKE MONEY IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE "SMART" AND NOT SELL MY LEGENDARIES

WHAT THE F-

Third Point -

So if I have to use scrolls to get to the bank anyway, what's the point of storage? I mean it's not useful at all.

*buy a house near somewhere important*

*Checks estate list*

*SOLD OUT*

Fourth point -

So it has different features, it's unique blah blah blah

IT'S THE SAME CONCEPT, A HANGOUT, A TRADE DESK, A MUSEUM, etc.

I'm not mad, you're not right. The caps are emphasis upon how stupid this is.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  9. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i could have at leat somewhat argued with @Potateau but i literally cant argue with you your attacking me because im not specifying details its not like im the owner of this thread ughhh
    yeah im done replying most likely

also i cant argue with you anymore cause you dont understand half of what im saying or are just being annoying and trying to prove me wrong when im right

10. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - "not to be rude but do you have a disorder i said only a stupid kid usally a 5 to 8 year old would keep their best items in that house"
    - No one is going to explore looking for deals in houses when there's a thing called the trade market.
    - Using really dumb examples that make this seem like more of an issue than it really is.
    - Arguing a point even after a moderator told you to stop because the admins aren't going to make player housing.

Edit: - Saying that the main purpose of player housing is to store items, but then saying that only 5 year olds would put their items in them.
    - Saying that items in he houses would be deleted if you didn't pay the rent.

11. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    *when I'm right*

You'll be right, if you prove me wrong. If you don't want to argue, then don't defend other threads or try and turn around the perspective of the audience.

You're not the owner of the thread, you didn't have to respond to any of us. Instead you chose to. Just let this dumb thread die, because it's wastedul.

12. Kraetys

Kraetys Hater of Catipalism - Certified Nyanarchist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    All of the problems you're bringing up sound like personal problems that can easily be fixed by considering what you'll be doing with that item.
    Technically you have enough room in your bank for quest items and a few* other items.
    The storage could be for items you're storing, or old quest items you won't be using again for a while.

13. Marco

Marco Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Were did I say in my post you fell under this category? Also, were did I say that housing should be a higher priority?

14. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Okay, he's suggesting we use the storage feature. Not much of a feature, because it's inconvenient and I am trying to have him see what's right. We don't need the storage feature, which is the only major difference from housing threads.

The thing is, the storage disappears when you don't pay the rent. You can lose quest items, meaning you can't do quests. You now have 3 options. Make a new class to get the item, grind until you level up or just leave wynncraft. That third option is the most likely consequence meaning we have less active players.

15. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i said only a 5 year old would store their BEST ITEMS IN THERE a smart person would put ok items in there eg items that they would have thrown out if they couldnt find a buyer for those items in lets say a time span of a month but the items were really good either way
    your ignoring around 50% of what i say and have barely any commen sense
    eg i said on display then you go mad and say that you said in storage the point of that was that either way you would have had to go to the god damn house and you couldnt understand that
    your giving some reasons why you find this thread dumb im giving reasons why this thread is good

16. ThomasThePencil

ThomasThePencil Deranged Combat Warp User CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i just wanna be able to actually have my own house in aldorei. that's all i want from this, really.

17. Kraetys

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Or make it so quest items can't be stored in the houses, only basic items.
    And who said that they dissapeared if you didn't pay rent?
    Not me.
    Not red.
    It just means someone else will claim your house, and your items.

A possible fix for this is allow long term payment of the house, so you can buy it out for as long as you'll be away/however long you need.

18. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    omg theres a thing called /fixquests works most of the time never failed me

19. Kraetys

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You, please shut up.

20. 7Red_Dragon7

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thank you kind sir your pointing nice ways to improve this rather than looking for ways how to brake this

also when i first saw you on the forums you annoyed the f**k outta me with some dumb stuff the last couple of days i have seen you post really nice things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.