Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Quest Counter System

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Nin, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    Seavale Reef is an example of us trying to add ways of doing something for emeralds. Also, I am pretty sure that Salted has already come up with, and gotten new ideas, weeks ago. It's just that it's a lot of work, on the coding side, that we can't prioritize these smaller things in Jumla's schedule.

2. Nin

Nin Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Since Seavale Reef is a specific location, it is kinda restricted to new players and according to the wiki page, level 25 is a minimum required level and also, this suggested system was meant to be worldwide, at least quest counter NPCs scattering on some location but usually in cities.

Though about suggestion priority, I am suggesting this to give the idea to staffs whether if they are going to implement soon or later or never, still I want them to know about this idea, at least for future if they accepts this but I am not shoving the idea to be in high priority and expect it to be implemented very soon.

3. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes. What I was saying was that Salted has already come up with quite a bunch of ideas. For us, it is usually not that we don't have ideas, because we almost always do. It's just that we need to take the time to implement the ideas.

4. Nin

Minecraft:
    Yeah, that is the issue and this will definitely be a chore to code.
    Regardless, hope they consider this even if they are overloaded with ideas.

5. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    cool,i liked it

6. Nin

Minecraft:
    Bumping again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.