Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Angels And Demons: A Legends Story (hub) Wynncraft Novel

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Amun_Ra, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    ...lord of the rings...

Fifteen years before the Legends were born, Fall of the Light, and the Rise of the Eye.
    What does the rise of these heroes mean?
    What does the rise of these 'mutants' mean?
    How was Nicolas, the Wynnic Legend after Bob, born?
    It's all here....

Welcome to ANGELS AND DEMONS.
    This is the prelude for my RP series Legends I and II.
    by. @Amun_Ra
    GENRE: ADVENTURE, ACTION, DRAMA
    [​IMG]

Set in the world of Wynncraft, this project is an original story, which twists the 'player' s adventure into an epic story.

Mutants.
    A new generation of children born with 'gifts'. They are hidden from the world, but the Organization, the Purifiers, seek to bring them into the light and destroy them.
    In the Province of Fruma, two angels meet by chance. Does this meeting have a meaning? Why did this happen? Nicolas, Katherine, Lucius and the Resistance is brought into this storm of epic battles, great victories, and grave losses.

All I can say is, Enjoy!

Chapters:

PART I - Angels Ascend

Chapter I: Crossing Paths ---- November 11th 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter II: Elven Assassin ---- November 11th 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter III: Wynn Province ---- November 12th 2016 ~Katherine~

Chapter IV: King's Recruits ---- November 12th 2016 ~Katherine~

Chapter V: City of Ragni ---- November 12th 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter VI: The Resistance ---- November 13th 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter VII: Gift or Curse? ---- November 13th 2016 ~Katherine~

Chapter VIII: The Decrepit Sewers ---- November 14th 2016 ~Katherine~

Chapter IX: Witherhead ---- November 21st 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter X: Into the Woods---- November 23rd 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter XI: The Aether ---- November 27th 2016 ~Marvin~

Chapter XII: Legend of Bob ---- December 12th 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter XIII: Nightmare ---- December 14th 2016 ~Katherine~

Chapter XIV: Lucius ---- December 15th 2016 ~Nicolas~

Chapter XV: Warning ---- January 8th 2017 ~Katherine~

Chapter XVI: Sayleros ---- January 10th 2017 ~Katherine~

Chapter XVII: Risen From the Dead ---- January 14th 2017 ~Katherine/Nicolas~

Chapter XVIII: No More Hiding ---- January 15th 2017 ~Ken~

Chapter XIX: Reawakening of Old ---- January 22nd 2017 ~Nicolas~

Chapter XX: Parting Ways ---- January 29th 2017 ~Ken~

Chapter XXI: I Want... Answers ---- February 4th 2017 ~Nicolas~

PART II - Demons Descend

Chapter XXII: To Find My Past ---- February 10th 2017 ~Marvin~

Chapter XXIII: Horse Bandits ---- February 15th 2017 ~Katherine~

Chapter XXIV: Breaking In ---- February 28th 2017 ~Nicolas~

Chapter XXV: Demon ---- March 2nd 2017 ~Nicolas~

Chapter XXVI: Oaths to Serve ---- COMING SOON ~Ken~

Much more will be added!

This story will have some of my favourite and important quests, as well as my original events.

ARTWORKS
    (That I drew for this series :3)
    [​IMG]

INSPIRATIONS
    The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
    The Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini
    Maximum Ride, by James Patterson
    And many fantasy books I have read.

Wynncraft
    play.wynncraft.net

@Dik Dik 's Role Play 'Wynnos Destructikos'
    @EndertrEXEty 's Story 'Tales of Wynn'

An anime series that I loved when I was a kid, called 'Gegege no Kitaro'
    I get a lot of monsters and creatures ideas from the show.
    (Like the Eye, Darznog, Scopio)

And many years of developing my personal story set in an original world, which has now been rewritten seven times.

And all your support! Thank you!

Characters of 'ANGELS AND DEMONS'
    Warning: Major spoilers.
    Wynn Army
    Nicolas (Nico)
    Origin: Fruma
    Affiliation: Wynn Army
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Human, Angel
    About: An angel from Fruma, he has no memory of himself before he woke up as a thirteen year old in a Fruman town, Nolden. Recruit from Fruma.

Katherine
    Class: Assassin
    Race: Half-Elf, Angel
    About: A half-elf who is also an angel. Her mother is an elf from Aldorei, whilst her father is a Fruman soldier. She meets Nicolas in Nolden while trying to go to Wynn. A recruit to Wynn from Fruma.

Lucius (Luke)
    Class: Mage
    Race: Human
    About: A Recruit from Fruma. He was trained by master mage Nilrem (companion of Bob, along with Ragnar) in Fruma until he was 16. At that time he was sent by the Fruma Monarch to fight in the war against corruption.

Daila (Day)
    Origin: Gavel
    Affiliation: Garaheth's Army/Wynn Army
    Class: Archer
    Race: Demon
    About: A demon from Molten Heights. His family was slaughtered by angels of Sky Islands without mercy, thus creating his hatred to all angels. As a spy from Garaheth's army to Wynn, he settles in Ternaves as a guardian archer.

Resistance
    Ken
    Origin: Wynn
    Affiliation: The Resistance
    Class: N/A
    Race: Human, Mutant
    About: A mutant with the power to extract any sort of blade and spikes from his body. He is the leader of the Resistance, a mutant rebel group. His powerful healing factor does not let him age like a normal human.

Emma
    Race: Human, Zombie
    About: Created from experiments, Emma's mind was transferred to a corpse, making her a zombie and immune to pain. Her body can work as long as it is stitched on and is connected to her head. Founder of Resistance along with Ken.

Marcus
    About: A mutant with the power to manipulate fire. He can also conjure flames out of thin air. He was an orphan in Nesaak, until found by the Organization and captured. Rescued by Ken and Emma, making him one of the core members of the Resistance.

Cylene
    About: A mutant with the power to sense other's consciousness, and read and somewhat control their minds if she makes an eye contact once. She only uses her power for good, but having the power to control people makes her an extremely powerful mutant. Member of Resistance.

Jenna
    About: A mutant with the power of healing. She can heal others easily, and her own healing factor is able to heal almost anything, even regrowing lost limbs. She also have power to control the Life energy, which she can use as magical attacks. She uses this energy to heal others.

Others
    Marvin (The Aether)
    Origin: Unknown
    Affiliation: None
    Class: Assassin
    About: The most dangerous mutant living. He has control over the Aether element, which is extremely destructive. With his whole life ruined by Wynn Excavation five years ago, he now travels in the shadows as a vigilante, killing whoever he sees as evil.

Jon
    Affiliation: None, but loyal to the Aether
    Class: Archer
    About:

Grace
    Affiliation: None, but loyal to the Aether
    About:

Robert (Bob)
    Class: All
    Age (of death): 70
    About: The Wynnic Legend. He was orphaned in the famous Ragni siege, and was trained as a master of Spears, Knives, Archery and Magic. He travelled around the Province, slaying every monster he came across and challenging unimaginable foes. His companions were Nilrem and Ragnar, along with his three animals. He went missing after losing a battle with the Corrupter of Worlds at the age of 70. His tomb appeared out of nowhere in the Icy Forests of Nesaak.

Nilrem
    Affiliation: None
    Class: Mage
    About: The son of the old King of Fruma. He met with Bob in Wynn during his travels, and accompanied him until the end of Bob's days with Ragnar as his faithful friend. Nilrem is a master of Feldür magic, and trained Lucius. He also sneaked Nicolas and Katherine into Wynn.

Ragnar
    Class: Warrior
    About: An orphan from Detlas. He met with Bob and Nilrem when he was 16, and seeing Ragnar's potential, Bob took him under his wings. Even after Bob's death, he worked alone as a hero for Wynn, solving problems and defeating foes.

Purifiers
    Amadel

Villains
    ???
    Mazguel
    Ba'al

FYI
    My first language is not English, so my writing will have grammar errors and spelling mistakes. The inside of my mind is all jumbled up, so when I try to express stuff, they can come out jumbled up too. Please bear with me :P

Synopsis for Legends I and II

This story is fifteen years after Nicolas and Katherine first met.

A young adventurer from Fruma, wondered into the Abandoned Mines, and accidentally finds an entrance into the Realm of Shadows, the last Province: Dern.
    The adventurer builds a team of his fellow soldiers, and enters Dern to explore.
    While the arrogant humans explore, they meet an ancient and powerful Demon Lord, named Ragnok. The Demon Lord utterly destroys the humans, and organises a great army and enters the Province of Wynn, looking for war.

Vocthar, a young man in service to Ragni, finds his home, the Katoa Ranch, burned and destroyed. He follows a mysterious group into the Corrupted Decrepit Sewers, where he finds out that the group is consisted of demons, and they are trying to wake Witherhead.
    Vocthar battles with Witherhead, and defeats him and the demons.

Drandel, an orphaned girl in service to the new Troms King, finds a man walking towards Troms. Meanwhile in Nesaak, another orphaned girl named Thagila, who works for the demons, discover a prisoner had escaped. She chases the man through the Great Bridge, and meets with Drandel and her summoned dragon, in the Jungle.
    Thagila brings forth an army from the Great Bridge, and starts a siege to Troms. Meanwhile, the man who had escaped Nesaak is let inside Troms, and he starts to infect the citizens with his corruption. Drandel and Thagila battles.

Ragnok seeks help from an ancient monster who is known as the Necromancer. The Necromancer rises from his dwelling place in Ancient Nemract and gathers an army of undead whom he rise from the Realm of the Dead, and march to Selchar.

Golesdandt, an ancient monster from the Roots, kill a messenger demon sent from Ragnok. To defend himself from Ragnok, Golesdandt gathers monsters from around the province. The monster uses this army to invade Ragni.
    Vocthar battles the force of monsters in Ragni, when a host of horsemen from Fruma arrive. Their leader, a man wielding Bob's ancient weapons, slays many monsters and force Golesdandt into a retreat. The man, Nicolas, sends his second in command, Lucius, to Troms, where the Ragni King have evacuated.

Troms falls. The Corrupted invades the castle and slays the Troms King. The Frumans also push the monsters away from Troms. Drandel mourns over the dead King, when Lucius tells the girl to head to Olux.

Spectre, a personal assassin for Ragnok, sneaks into the failing city of Detlas. There he meets Salomnis, Ragnok's grandson who have turned to the Light. They fight, but Spectre escapes, and kills the captain of Detlas army. The city turns to confusion, and it falls. Salomnis solemnly heads towards Selchar.

Bailwolf, a mage from the Mage Islands, finds a great army of the undead on boats heading Northwards. He follows the army and meets with an archer boy: Ronan. The Necromancer reaches the Seatown and summons a great creature named the Kraken. Bailwolf and Ronan works together and kills the Kraken.

The Rise of the Necromancer wakes up an entity in the Twain House. Mael Twain, who now wakes up from a long sleep, realises that the Necromancer is once abroad. He follows his presence and travels to Selchar, where he fights with the Necromancer with Ronan and Bailwolf.

Nicolas and Vocthar travel to Selchar. They arrive just in time as the angered Necromancer reveals his true form: The great nine-headed dragon, Darznog. Darznog destroys the sea town of Selchar, but Nicolas and Mael evacuates the whole town to Olux. Nicolas, using too much magic, is drained and is unconscious.

Three adventurer takes refugee inside Bob's Tomb. Thagila goes back to Nesaak, and meets with Ragnok's son, Jarzm. She is officially recruited into Ragnok's army, and she, Jarzm and another demon sneaks into the Bob's Tomb. There, the adventurers with the help of the dead Twains, raise Bob back to life. Bob escapes, and Jarzm and Thagila heads towards the Roots of Corruption, where Ragnok stayed.

Golesdandt meets Ragnok. Still the monster refuse to help Ragnok, and the angered demon orders his servant Anthahall to kill Golesdandt. Anthahall leads the monster to a trap, which sends Golesdandt to the Hive. The spirit of the Mistress, Qira, possesses Golesdandt.

Drandel and Salomnis arrives at Olux. There a meeting is held, where Nicolas explains about how the Six (Vocthar, Ronan, Bailwolf, Mael, Drandel and Salomnis) was chosen by the ancient 'Creators'. The Six raise an army in Gavel, and starts towards Wynn Province on airships.

Darznog reaches the town of Nemract. He attacks the army of demons.
    Qira, in form of Golesdandt, arrive at the Roots. They prepare to attack Darznog, when a great horn is blown from the North.

Several airships arrive with a host of mythical monsters. The two armies clash, and the Great War of Wynn is fought. Throughout the battle Darznog is slain by the Six and Nicolas, along with Ragnok, Spectre and Qira. Thagila slays Jarzm when he threatens to kill a little human girl. Drandel lets Thagila go, and Thagila travels to the Jungle Village and settles there. Golesdandt is also let go, as a reward for helping kill Qira from within.

The Light wins in the Great Battle, and peace is restored. The Six and the Frumans travel around the Province of Wynn and restore it.

Coming Soon.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds good. Well, good luck on it.

3. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm curious which of our characters will be featured? :)

4. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cool.

Same, that would be pretty awesome.

5. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

Nice.

Hopefully all of them.

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hopef...
    Dammit.

7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chapter 1 is out!

Gamzee likes this.
  8. HeckinGay

HeckinGay Classy and Sassy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quite short for a chapter. Do you plan on making more than 3 eventually?

9. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes way more than 20

EDIT: sorry that made no sense I meant I would make a lot more than 3.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  10. HeckinGay

HeckinGay Classy and Sassy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    x'D It's ok, I know what you meant :) That's good! I will keep an eye on your hub post and I will keep watching it, I look forward to your additions!

Amun_Ra likes this.
  11. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    :O

12. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump, chapter 3 is out!

13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chapter 4 is out.

14. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    A slightly different approach from the others I've read. Looks like I'll be following this series, as well. The only nitpick I have is that the length of the chapters is a bit short, making it only a couple minutes-long read. Besides that, looking forward to what you have in store.

Amun_Ra likes this.
  15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks! Well, I figured shorter chapters were easier to read and didn't make people bored too much.

Reyko likes this.
  16. Reyko

Reyko Wynn Soldier HERO

Minecraft:
    Shorter chapters actually make it so that the journey from point A to point B quite long-looking in terms of total chapters ("That looks like too many chapters to read.") Think of how many chapters there will be until you reach point B (the end of your story). There could be, for example, 200 chapters, and each chapter is two minutes long to read at an average pace. If you double that and make it around four minutes, the total chapters would be at 100. Big different, right? I, and probably many others, would want longer chapters so that we can feel engaged in the story for a longer time and won't get cut off after two minutes. With the other fanfictions I have read on here, they give enough time to get me engaged in the events that are happening. In this, however, I don't have that time, and just get the feeling of, "Oh, it's done," and lowers the excitement or feeling when I enter the next chapter because of the wait. Also, what about the real time in it? It may take them two minutes to read, but the actual events in the chapter could be only one minute long.
    One other thing; if people get bored of it, then they probably shouldn't be reading this at all, because it's the story that is supposed to interest them, not short chapters. But it is still bad if each chapter is ridiculously long because then that would give the feeling that it is dragging on unless that is the intended effect.

TL:DR - Shorter chapters don't necessarily mean more attention. It is the story's job to keep the reader's attention by having things happening.

Hopefully, this made sense. Even if this is a very small thing, I think that even the smaller things are important in making something shine.

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok then, thanks! I'll make my chapters longer.

Reyko likes this.
  18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chapter 6 is out!

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chapter 7 is out :3

20. Amun_Ra