Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

4 "hero Rank" Class Reskins! (165+ Supporters!!1!)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Dohdo, Aug 11, 2016.

?

Would you like to see these implemented?

1. Yes!

146 vote(s)
    72.6%
  2. No!

34 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Yes, but change this (Tell me what needs to be changed)!

21 vote(s)
    10.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Because hero needs class reskins to, right?

Spell 1: Chained Bolts
    change the animation where there is smoke and crit particles instead of arrows.

Spell 2: Spring Back
    when you jump, smoke appears (you are surrounded be smoke, you are basically a blob of smoke.)
    When upgraded to lv3, when you land there is a shockwave (the blocks fly up)

Spell 3: Explosive Flare
    When shot, instead of firework particles trailing the arrow, they are replaced with lava and fire particles, and the explosion is giant (and anticlimactic as f).

Spell 4: Protective Ring
    Instead of arrows surrounding you, a slime particle ring appears around you. Still does the same as the arrows.

With the upgrade, arrow rain, instead of arrows, fire rains. But dont worry, its 1 flame particle per block, so we dont have intense af lag.
    Spell 1: Nature's Sprite
    replace the particles with the emerald ones.

Spell 2: Time Warp
    And enchanted particles appear instead of the flame ones.

Spell 3: Thunder bolt.
    A lightning orb falls (a ball of crit particles + firework particles + falling sand retextured as Prismarine) and lightning strikes where ever it lands.
    And for burning ground, replace the fire with fire particles, mainly because it looks better.

Spell 4: Earthworm
    Just like ice snake, but instead of ice or obsidian, what ever blocks are on the ground fly up.
    Spell 1: Rend
    Crit particles instead, add sharpness particles to if you want it to look more dope.
    When the spell upgrades, double the particles.

Spell 2: Lunge
    Same stuff, but get trailed by explosions.
    The end explosion gets to be twice as large.

Spell 3: Charge Up
    Explosion is on the ground when enemy is upercutted, firework trails the enemy to the roof.
    When the enemy explodes nid air (grade 2) then there is the item bomb explosion (the items being inc sacks you cant puck up)

Spell 4: Lion Rage
    Shockwave appears where the player is, going as far as the war cries range. And the shockwave is explained in the archer escape reskin.
    Spell 1: Slash
    The crite particles turn into blood instead. Cool, eh?

Spell 2: Shadow Slip
    Slip into the shadows (go invisable). You have black footsteps tho, so you arent in advantage or anything.

Spell 3: Stealthy Slaps
    Replace the odd particles with blood particles. Add fire if you wanna make it look cool.

Spell 4: Black Buster
    Make the bomb something black, and make it throw inc sacks everywhere. And by this I mean 10 item bombs at once.

What marksman, shaman, paladin and pirate would look like: (Thx @AlanKus

bai

Note: Maybe my new class can be called Knight and the current knight be called Paladin?

I accidentally pressed delete and flipped cuz I thought it was over (was editing the title)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. Chocolaty_Bear

Chocolaty_Bear Well-Known Adventurer

Sure why not

3. Ten

Ten Still Poor. HERO

Minecraft:
    Would the blocks do damage in a shockwave? If so, then they shouldn't.

4. Dohdo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, then ill make it so that the player is a giant cloud (heavy smoke particles surounding em)

5. Texlla

Texlla Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    That is a lot of explosives which mean one thing ... THIS IDEA IS DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAY

6. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't like Pirate for assassin, but the others are great. I've been wanting Hunter to be renamed Marksman for a while

Xykeal likes this.
  7. Bertle

Bertle Turtle CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Insted of paladin, it should be Juggernaut. The reason I think this is because a paladin is supposed to have some sort of heal, but warrior does not have a heal spell. Also, I already think that knight has paladin themed spells. Other than that, your idea is cool.

Plasma~ and CheesePrince13 like this.
  8. Stycore

Stycore some random golem CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    pirate name is meh :/

9. Haku_YukiNe

Haku_YukiNe Soon to be Staff??? VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, Pirate would be a huge heap of fun!

10. Dohdo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Same, but I dont have anything else for Assassin. Maybe you can give me a name?
    Nah, a captain is someone that leads an army/commands, which in a way, is the reason who ever leads a ship, is named captain. Fun fact, just because you own a ship, doesnt mean your auto matically a captain.
    "Paladin is suppose to have some sort of heal"

paladin

[pal-uh-din]
    See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    any one of the 12 legendary peers or knightly champions in attendanceon Charlemagne.
    any knightly or heroic champion.
    any determined advocate or defender of a noble cause.

Where, just where did you get the healing aspect from?

11. CoinSmasher

CoinSmasher Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Paladins use holy magic wether it be through melee attacks or ranged attacks, that's where they got the healing from. Paladins can heal.

12. Dohdo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Where in the world did you get that?

13. Dohdo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nah, dark wizard fits in there to.

14. CoinSmasher

CoinSmasher Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    It's based off of many RPGs/MMOs (For example, the wow (World of Warcraft) paladin uses holy magic to either strike down their foes, or to heal their team, yes they are a warrior, but a warrior of holy magic.) that's one example of many, and that's where I got it from considering Wynncraft is a MMO.

CheesePrince13 likes this.
  15. coga

coga Noob CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Marksman can't go invisible at all, period.
    Change Cowards Jump to Evasive Leap.

Change Pirate to Buccaneer. Pirate sounds cool too, though.

16. CheesePrince13

CheesePrince13 Eternally Inactive HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's funny because Paladin would be a more accurate name for the current Reskin.
    I mean, come on:

• Holy Blast
    • Leap
    • Heaven's Jolt
    • Cry of the Gods
    Those make me think Paladin immediately, not Knight lol. I actually think the move names in this suggestion fit Knight better.
    They need to be swapped :v

Bertle and Plasma~ like this.
  17. CheesePrince13

CheesePrince13 Eternally Inactive HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now back on topic:
    Be that as it may, things change over time. Especially words and language, these are among the fastest things to change meaning and scale. The word 'Awesome,' taken straight from a dictionary, means to inspire great admiration and to be truly filled with a sense of awe. Is it ever used in that manner or scale anymore? No. The term has become far more casual and is used in extremely minor environments and conversations.
    Paladin, originally, meant exactly what you have linked above. It was simply another common name that could be used for warriors, soldiers, knights, etc.
    But today, the term Paladin is more commonly thought of as, and associated with, a type of 'Holy Knight.' Although the guy above me could certainly be more understanding or more respectful in the posts he made addressing this, I do tend to agree with his viewpoint. When MMO and RPG games began to use Paladin to represent a Holy Knight more regularly, this became the predominant view of that term. Yes, Paladin can still be understood as a form of knight, but generally it is now always associated with a more holy or magical nature than other incarnations of warriors. There are exceptions of course, but most people who play MMOs or RPGs are aware of this detail. Since this is an MMORPG server in itself, I would greatly hope people are aware of that.
    Sorry for the wall of text, but that conversation was getting nowhere; not to offend you, it's just that the tone of your responses was rather impatient, and his were rather lacking in details. Hopefully, by providing as best an explanation I can, and in a better formatted and organized way, you can understand where he was coming from and why he thinks that. I understand your point of view as well, it's just that, on an MMORPG server, many people will commonly assume the standard tropes of the genre will remain the same, such as the name of this class in relation to its abilities and theme.
    Sorry for wall of text, trying to explain in a way that shows both sides of the argument while avoiding as much flame as possible.

Idk why it divided the spoiler/quote into two parts but it won't edit correctly so will have to deal with it.

18. Dohdo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thats bs that WoW made up.

19. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    instead of vip+ reskins,why not NEW classes? :I

CheesePrince13 likes this.
  20. Dohdo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its invisable ONLY while you are midair, and your visable, unless you dont use particles, but we all do.

just no......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.