Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Glitch496, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fj_dragon

Fj_dragon Skilled Adventurer

My real name is Filip J******** and I love dragons so it was fj_dragon!

2. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok, with mine I wanted to come out with a word that sounded like "Tsar" and the word "ghul".
    Later I found out that "Zahr":
    • is a village in Iran
    • means "stranger" in hebrew
    • means "luck" in arabic

The "Kaiser" is cuz I like Austria :p

3. Spunty

Spunty Newbie Adventurer

Here's my story.
    In my primary school, there was a really nice kid who had a mental disorder (I hear he's doing well nowadays) and in an assembly one time, he just shouted "SPUNTY" at the top of his lungs. I think he was trying to say "Spongebob" but I'll never quite know for sure. Anyway, so I thought that the word Spunty had to be the best thing ever, and wrote it down when I got home. From then on, Spunty became my username for everything. When I got minecraft, the name Spunty didn't work for whatever reason and I ended up with "Spuntysaurus". As soon as the name changing update was released I checked if Spunty was available, and it was. So here we are.

blankman likes this.
  4. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I was... zeaguezet. Dunno where that came from. Then, I was Yummy_Potatoes. *shudders* During that time, I made a blank skin, and ding!

5. green254

green254 Mediocre architect

my last name is green. And my house number is 254. not very original I know

6. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    Back when I was really young, (2-4 years) my sister used to call me "Aarontti" from which you can form the sentence "Aaron on rontti". It is Finnish language, and it means "Aaron is a cat", and I liked it since I really loved cats at the time. A few years later when we first got our xbox 360 console as a christmas gift in 2005 we all created our own profiles for it. I named mine Aarontti, since I couldn't come up with anything else more creative back then. The name kinda carried on as I grew up, and when I bought minecraft in 2010, I obviously set it as my username! To this day most of my friends still use the nickname when they speak about me, and have created more nicknames for me that I use when the username "Aarontti" is already taken such as "Rontti", "Ronde", "Arska", "RonttiBoxi" and so on.

The Tantagonist likes this.
  7. Tthief

Tthief Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thief+ my english lv+ PVP= My name

8. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ALKTnT: Goes by a pretty simple pattern actually.
    [Initials][Favorite block]
    I think the n is lowercase because I thought it meant "and" when I was 11.
    Either way, it looks cooler.
    Anyone can make their own name with this combo, go ahead, try it.

DirtyDoge: I like Spongebob
    I like memes
    My favorite meme is doge.

9. 27thColt

27thColt Well-Known Adventurer

3 Words:

Xbox.
    Name.
    Generator.

And then I tweaked it to make it shorter and not look nooby. Original name was TheUnearthlyColt27.
    I was like 10 at the time and couldn't thing of anything better. And because of my slight OC on things that I can control easily, I decided to name everything with "27thColt". Hey, can't stop now after 5 freaking years.

10. Power :3

Power :3 Drowned in projects VIP+

Minecraft:
    Puns.

I've tried them all with 'Aura' ;n;

11. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My first name was Chris_CV i played MCPE and pictured myself as a famous Youtuber "ChrisVideos" i feel ashamed with this name now... A year later i didn't like the name anymore, i noticed i liked KFC my sister said i should change it to KFChris, i liked that name so i did that :D

12. Soviet Union

Soviet Union Sieze the means of production HERO

Minecraft:
    I originally had sukixan (it's a combination of my name and my old cats name) then I changed it to nesaak cuz wynncraft for lief then king of Ragni because I liked that

13. SoraDraco

SoraDraco Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mine was from a book/School writing project I never fully wrote. I think it was something to do with chapter books. IDK it was old but i remember being hyped up to work on it. Anyway I wanted a unique username.

14. KabalUT

KabalUT RETIRED Detlas Janitor

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    * Tries to hold in huge paragraph of the story of the username because of nostalgia *

I was super addicted to Mortal Kombat at the time I started Minecraft and my favourite character in MK was Kabal. So, I just added UT (Ultimate) and Boom! KabalUT

15. buukie

buukie Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    the best character in homestuck + an extra u
    brilliant right

16. Piano

Piano Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Old username from like 2007 when I created a Nickelodeon account.

At the time I was 8, + I was a boy & I play piano.

Since namechanges I simply have "Piano" now, as well it was sort of my shortened nick for my username, plus it's unique.

17. Icicly

Icicly bred

Minecraft:
    (ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)

lagerbooost likes this.
  18. LeoDiesAlot

LeoDiesAlot Better Head-Chief of Libertas than Etclement.

I was playing skywars with a group of friends, and I just kept dying. Regardless of how many kills I would get in a game, I would end up jumping off the edge because I'm bad at parkour. Soooo My name is Leo. and I die alot.

Naraka00 likes this.
  19. Sasuke_Uchiha0

Sasuke_Uchiha0 Levi_Ackerman0 -Current username VIP+

Minecraft:
    I was watching Naruto and kind fell in love with Sasuke so I picked him as my mc account name

20. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My little 8 year old self, wanted to make a Club Penguin account.
    My name started with Z, and like any other kid, most names end in "ie" (Ect. Blockie, Bobbie, Bearie)
    So I somehow came up with zani10690 (no clue where numbers came from)

Then by the time I made my Minecraft account, I stuck with "Zani" and added "boy" because I am a boy..

Zaniboy3 was the magic name...

Then I turned 12 and that naked sounded kinda kiddish.

So now Im Zani_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.