Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World More Spells

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MummyTheTiger, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MummyTheTiger

MummyTheTiger Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Having more spells would be a cool add-on. You could put the 'Spell loadout' (Or what you want to call it) In the compass menu. You could Chose what spell you want for each combination of Right/Left hits.

Example:
    (mage)
    Right-Right-Right : Teleport
    Right-Left-Right : Heal
    Right-Right-Left : Ice snake
    Right-Left-Left : Meteor

But the Spells don't exactly suit your needs.. So switch them. Click on the spot you want to change, then it'll pull up another menu of spells that you could swap it for. Or, if having certain spells in certain order (like Right-Right-Right for heal, you could just hold right and be healed) you could limit the pot to only allow one type of spell:

Right-Right-Right : Movement
    Right-Left-Right : Ally
    Right-Right-Left : Heavy attack
    Right-Left-Left : Light attack

You could add more spells to go into the spots too. Either level up to abtain them, or buy them from the shop, or in-game with emerlads.

Just an idea!

2. Bubbles

Bubbles Yep, that one HERO

Minecraft:
    Seems just less challanging... meh I dont really need this

3. Foven

Foven Praise the Moon HERO

Minecraft:
    wynn has enough spells. we dont need this in my opinion. i love the idea and concept tho :)

4. MummyTheTiger

MummyTheTiger Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I looked at the spells on all the classes, this just seems a little too much now xD

5. D Strider

D Strider Prince of Heart || God of Wubs || \^3^/

Minecraft:
    After seeing all of the other "More Spells" Suggestions, this is a neat concept. Definitely unneeded as of now, but maybe later, when there are more provinces and the difficulty is raised (soon™). A bit more detail, a bit more time, and this would be really cool! But for now, let's drop the subject until the next update, please? Not to offend, but I'm sick of seeing the GS filled with shit that gets repeated like "More Spells" "Lag" "Make Running Not Use Mana" etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.