Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

New Classes: Paladin, Warlock, & Shaman

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by BucketPlays, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BucketPlays

BucketPlays King of Technology, Oracle Of Knowlegde

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi everyone Ive got some ideas for your all. New classes, Thats right. Ive been wondering about if the wynncraft team would add more classes so i thought i would add this to see the communities reaction for it

Paladin Abilities: The basic Melee Swing as we know from the other melee characters
    1th Ability: Justice Light: This ability will damage the target for Light Damage and also inflict Fear in monsters Meaning they will run away from you
    2th Ability: Sheild Of Light: This will shield you and your allies for 5 seconds reducing all incoming damage by 25 %
    3th Ability: Rage of Justice: This will Boost your attack speed by 25% for 4 Seconds

Warloc abilities: The basic Magic orb as we know from the Mage class
    1th Ability: Shadow Projectile: This will Throw a Shadow Projectile causing 2 damage to your opponent over 3 seconds
    2th Ability: Shadow Word: pain: This will shoot a Dark magic orb damaging your enemy for equaly of your Magic damage
    3th Ability: Fear the Death: This will Fear your opponent making him run away from your for 2 seconds meaning you can damage him meanwhile

Shaman Abilities: The basic magic orb as we know from the mage class
    1th ability: Natures Wrath: This will cause your opponent to suffer from Nature damage over 2 seconds and damage will be equal to your Magic damage
    2th Ability: Tomb of healing: This will heal you or your allies for 3 hearts
    3th Ability: Befriending Nature: This will Root your enemy to the ground for 2 seconds allowing you to attack him without him moving
    . ITS JUST A SKETCH

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Gelbin and Xinn like this.
  2. D Strider

D Strider Prince of Heart || God of Wubs || \^3^/

Minecraft:
    I can see you probably JUST joined the forums. Welcome! But MANY MANY people have suggested classes. I realize that this is a sketch, but if these are ever going to be close to maybe getting noticed by anyone, you need more details. Also, the staff isn't just gonna say,"Hey guys, we'll take this guy's basic idea and form it ourselves!" If this is YOUR suggestion, then YOU have to design and detail it. Basically, go look around, and work on this A LOT. (BTW not a good idea to add 3 classes, they're still debating on adding ONE new class.)

3. BucketPlays

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for your reply i really appreciate your thought on it. :D I will definently make another post later this month with more details About one of the classes :D

4. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Um sir.
    Welcome to the general suggestions section.
    Nothing in here should be general.
    Consider looking at other class ideas for ideas for what to include.
    :D

5. BucketPlays

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah i actually did lol :) I will probably make another post about the Paladin. And it will be a more explained idea of the class

6. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    My main issue is that we can LITERALLY BE SUED IF THESE ARE IMPLEMENTED

7. moosea1

moosea1 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    If you were to add a new class, there needs to be two versions of each---normal and VIP/VIP+. And they technically have to be just about the same (look at any of the four main classes).

8. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no we cant lmao
    wow did not and cannot copyright these, nor do they have any claim over them whatsoever. A warlock basically means a dark wizard, a shaman actually means a tribal doctor but can be used for elemental people too, and paladins... uhhh... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin

9. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes becauze blizzard totally copyrighted the name paladin, warlock and shaman.

10. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    They have copyrights over the usage and names of their spells, which are in these classes.

11. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Shadow Word: Pain is the only one I can recognise.

12. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well some of these are remarkably similar to some skills made popular by blizzard entertainment.
    If anyone knows heroes of the storm (HotS)...

The shaman idea share similar abilities with Malfurion
    The priest idea share Shadow Word: Pain in Hearthstone(?) and similar abilities to Li ming from HotS
    The paladin idea seems similar to Uther (Especially his ultimate, which has the alternate name of "Divine shield(?)")

But these don't have enough description for me to accurately say if these are the exact inspirations.
    I am only speculating.

13. BucketPlays

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for all your replyes. Im thinking about making an Updated Post sorrounding the paladin for Normal players and Holy knight For V.I.P´s Hope you will check it out :D

14. Naviid

Naviid Harry Potter Fan VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Philip, du er den største scank i hele verden. Scanky Lanky Philip

1: Lær Grammatik
    2: Ikke lav posts noob
    3: Leave forum for bedre oplevelser xD
    4: Jeg raper dig i skolen.

( Some of you other scanks may know what im saying, dont worry he is my scank friend :3 )

15. Gelbin

Gelbin Bring back Shoutbox (And Craftedmovie)

Guild:
    Må Tengils ande göra grymt hårda käringknopar på din laddarsladd samt vas deferens.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.