Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Dern Province Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Love_You_Buddy, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love_You_Buddy

Love_You_Buddy Leon326 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Through the lores of Wynn, Dern has been talked about many times. If there is a new Province coming out one day, I have some good ideas for Town names and descriptions!

First, as there would have to be a gate, I think a good place would be at dernel jungle making it a higher level province right away. Although it is speculated to be south of Wynn, it could be at Dernel Jungle as well.

First Town: Obo (Level 75) - This would be named like this due to Bob's reincarnation, being one of the hardest bosses at one point. It was basically the final boss in the game, and putting a nice lore behind the bob story made it better. As many towns have names that have been thought of due to certain people, this would be a good one. Ex: Ragni : Grian - Letter changes.

The theme of this town would be a scary looking area, with a large bob statue, which is a shrine to Bob himself, next to Chuckles, Mooington, and Baab. There could be a quest there continuing the Bob lore.

Second Town: Archile (Level 80)- This town would be named after Grian, as his name is "Charlie". I've noticed how Salted has used his realname in quests, and cities, so I figured to use Grian's real name in this one. Yes, I know Ragni is named after him, but Detlas is also named after him, which makes it a duo.

This town will be like a village, all of the members of the town part of an Ender species, just like the rest. It will look peculiar, and start more of a Dern looking theme.

Third Town: Elon(Level 90) - This town will be the main trade town, such as Detlas, and Cinfras. It is named after Leon(me), the creator of this thread. The town will look different than the others. An oasis between Ender and the rest of the Dern. It will be the main trading area, and have humans in it! It will have the sand tower just like Detlas and Selchar, making this place a sister city of the other two, completely undiscovered.

Quest Idea: You must locate the creator of Detlas, Selchar, and Elon because of a Sister City civil war. You must try to figure out the purpose of the 3 towers. It will lead to a Realm, which holds the creator of all of Wynncraft. You must talk to him to solve the civil wars, and bring peace to the land.

Thanks for reading this so far! If you enjoyed this, I will make another for Levels 95-135! Hope you enjoyed, and I hope this could become a possibility:)

2. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If it is a reference to the name "bob", wouldn't it be something with two b's instead of two "o"'s? :3

K_kki likes this.
  3. Baezingashinga

Baezingashinga Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Selchar= Charles

K_kki likes this.
  4. MinerDwarf222

MinerDwarf222 I AM A DWARF. HERO

Minecraft:
    ...Why would it be by Dernel Jungle? When it would be much likelier to be by the abounded mines. Why would there be a civil war between the three now... and why go after the creator OF ALL OF Wynncraft?

TalkingKittyCat likes this.
  5. Defunct Fighter

Defunct Fighter Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    .... Where has it been told that it's in the deep south? It's always been told Dern is at the abandoned mines at the south-east, only people who refuse to fact check will say it's at Dernal. Why is Bob honored in what's essentially a world overrun by demons? All of Dern is "scary," so would it just be built into Hell or something? Charles is Grian's real name, and Selchar is his city, so why would he get two? Dern beings hate frumans and villagers, so why would they accept the protagonist. Why do you get your own city, they're named after some of the best staff members, and you barely did any work on this thread. Why is there a civil war? How does this realm get formed, why was it made? How is it feasible that in this paragraph here I've put more effort than this thread?

I know this sounds harsh, and this is your first post 'n stuff, but a few things
    A) Don't create something related to the main plot in a significant way, Grian said himself that it's their game, therefor it's their story.
    B) If you do add yourself, make it an NPC and have it be a minor NPC. If you were, say, a mod or GM, then maybe it could be important to main plot or a city
    C) No city design, no mob design, no enemy design....
    [​IMG]
    D) Try starting small if you add little detail. Otherwise this section gets cluttered

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  6. Qira

Qira Wants to get Overwatch but can't ;-;

Guild:
    Cinfras and Sarnfic are both Francis, which is Salted. He got two (Not saying Grian should, not saying he shouldn't.)

7. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    just sliiightly narcissistic

coolaccountname likes this.
  8. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    Why would the province of darkness and despair be a shrine to the greatest hero of Wynn

9. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NO
    Dernel has no reference to Dern at all.
    Besides the fact that the ancients live under it.
    Just an anagram of Needlr.

10. Qira

Qira Wants to get Overwatch but can't ;-;

Guild:
    WOW I'm dumb. I didn't realize Dernel was Needlr...

DirtyDoge likes this.
  11. SeanThomas2

SeanThomas2 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    this hurts me

Procrast and Cruuk like this.
  12. MinerDwarf222

MinerDwarf222 I AM A DWARF. HERO

Minecraft:
    #Corkusisbetter

13. LotKnockMC

LotKnockMC S̵͚̉i̸̥͔̞̒̕͜n̷̦̹̱͒̈́̚g̶͈̳̙͇͗̾̋̾ͅë̶͔́̌͋ṙ̶̢̧̭͕ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Eh, just make the gateway realm bigger and you have yourself dern.

14. Chocolaty_Bear

Chocolaty_Bear Well-Known Adventurer

I just read this the way trump would say it.

15. gadfskhj

gadfskhj Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    No please no! He could get rid of the corruption and other evil stuff and the lore of Wynn would be a mess

16. Frank Tennant

Frank Tennant Travelled Adventurer

Wait...

DERNel Jungle

Spooky 0_O

Gelbin likes this.
  17. TalkingKittyCat

TalkingKittyCat Shoutbox VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does this count as a necropost?

18. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No, not a month

Andy0132 likes this.
  19. Luigi McDingle

Luigi McDingle Giver of Cookies VIP

Minecraft:
    Gee, I wonder who it's named after.

20. Cassie81

Cassie81 Overlord of The Dern Providence HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Dernel jungle has NOTHING to do with Dern according to the staff.

Do you seriously think they would name a city after you? Good luck with that since your not a staff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.